Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rioters say they are going rural!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Rioters say they are going rural!

Jun 2, 2020, 7:44 PM

Now everyone is coming out and saying they want a solution to this problem while I have heard not one single person offer any form of recommendation of a solution....until I heard this. If they want to end the riots and unrest, go rural. We welcome them to rural South Carolina! LOLOLOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That wouldn’t be the wisest of moves and they know it.

Jun 2, 2020, 7:53 PM

Way too many AR15’s have been sold in the recent years to even attempt that. You won’t be catching people by surprise at this point. Those weapons are in the ready position as we speak.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That wouldn’t be the wisest of moves and they know it.***

Jun 2, 2020, 7:57 PM

True, but oh how they would love to get to the true root of their problem as they see it. Remember, the rioters have nothing to do with the protesters. They just give the protesters a bad name.

yeah they are mostly gang bangers from the city

Jun 2, 2020, 8:08 PM

robbing and stealing is what they do

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you sure about that?

Jun 3, 2020, 8:09 AM

I see a lot of white kids looting as well. Reports are that it's extremist groups, left and right.

Re: Are you sure about that?

Jun 3, 2020, 8:17 AM

They can be shot as well .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That wouldn’t be the wisest of moves and they know it.

Jun 2, 2020, 9:32 PM [ in reply to That wouldn’t be the wisest of moves and they know it. ]

YEP

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That wouldn’t be the wisest of moves and they know it.

Jun 2, 2020, 9:44 PM [ in reply to That wouldn’t be the wisest of moves and they know it. ]

Only thing law enforcement will have to do when they get here is fill out he paperwork. Shooting will be done and peace will be restored

Re: Rioters say they are going rural!

Jun 2, 2020, 8:15 PM

U have to understand. Rural to them is somewhere without 4G and a Starbucks. I cant promise you many things, but one I can promise is they wont go rural. They wont come back if they do.

Jun 2, 2020, 8:16 PM

So true.

I'm not sure where everybody else lives, or what their neighborhood looks like so I can only speak about mine. It would be a really bad idea. My neighbors are all gun owners, some are ex-military, and all have itchy trigger fingers. Most are looking for an excuse to use their guns on bad-guys.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 8:23 PM

Not very funny. You live in Brunswick?

Jun 2, 2020, 8:29 PM

No, and I wasn't attempting to be funny. :)

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Rioters say they are going rural! ]

Guns are the answer. Always have been! How did I ever get into this world of violence.

Jun 2, 2020, 8:46 PM

People is this thread are giving rural a bad name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Rioters say they are going rural! ]

Ditto here.

Unlikely ... protestors giving rioters cover from LE.***

Jun 2, 2020, 8:27 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 8:39 PM

I’m going to skip normal protocol and triple dog dare them.

Jun 2, 2020, 8:46 PM

You skipped the double dog dare and went straight for the jugular!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2020, 12:46 AM

Just curious as to whether they’ll touch their tongue to that pole.

Jun 2, 2020, 8:47 PM

Please come to Batesburg, SC. I'd be very welcoming!

Jun 2, 2020, 9:19 PM

When I was @Lex Barber Shop today, a woman said there was a protest scheduled in front of Red Bank Walmart at 4 pm.

How far is that: 20-30 minutes?

Jun 2, 2020, 8:50 PM

My little German Shepherd needs some exercise.....she loves to hide like a cat and jump.....one problem shes 145 pounds of teeth and muscle.....im tired of buying those huge rawhide bones...this could be an inexpensive way of providing a sustainable bone supply...( ats a joke sun)...and she loves Clemson Football!!!
Go Tigers!

Jun 2, 2020, 8:55 PM

Man put your dog on a diet. Most healthy German Shepherds are around the 75-90 lbs range.

Jun 2, 2020, 9:06 PM

Chuckling...shes bred to be large ....no fat....runs lots...sweetest dog youll ever meet....but dont mess with mom!
Rides shotgun too!

Jun 2, 2020, 9:16 PM

They can always go to Chernobyl and protest. I guess that’s pretty rural.

Jun 2, 2020, 10:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Rioters say they are going rural! ]

Mine was healthy as a horse and all muscle. His parents were Atlanta police dogs. He was 125lbs.

Jun 2, 2020, 8:52 PM

Going rural would be highly unwise, but then no-one is accusing these rioting fools of holding high wisdom. Keep your powder dry fellas

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 9:11 PM

One solution to this problem might be, if we could all just get along...? But that's certainly not about to happen, and never will, but if the wheel ever comes off the cart, me and mine and all my friends are exactly where we need to be. Like the old Maxwell House Coffee commercials - good to the last drop.

Go Tigers!!!

Too funny to be true but it is

Jun 2, 2020, 8:53 PM

they are protesting police violence in Greenwood, S.C. Problem is.........there's been about 10 drive-by shootings in Greenwood city limits the last 3 or 4 months including someone emptying several clips in the Greenwood Mall parking lot. Numerous folks have expired in the process.

At this point, it's kind of like the white people Water bucket challenge from several years ago. If you don't have one, your not Facebook cool

More thugs from the big city?

Jun 2, 2020, 9:35 PM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

More thugs from the big city?

Jun 2, 2020, 9:35 PM

;)

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

The day they "go rural" is the last day they go anywhere

Jun 2, 2020, 10:26 PM

and they know it. That's why they only show out in soviet occupied cities.

Most rural places don't even need a Sheriff to tell them what to do.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/polk-sheriff-grady-judd-recommends-residents-shoot-looters-who-break-into-homes

Jun 2, 2020, 11:15 PM

We are hearing that they plan to throw bricks at cars off of the I-26 bridges tomorrow, along with looting Home Depot and other stores. Not sure if that's a good idea. We have been hearing gunshots all afternoon, but maybe it's just fireworks. Anyone planning to bring damage to our area might want to kiss their love ones goodbye before they try doing that.

Jun 3, 2020, 12:59 AM

Throwing bricks off overpasses should be a attempted murder charge at least look at the incident in Ohio from 3 or so years ago. That endangers more people then you then they think.

Jun 3, 2020, 2:35 AM

Although I do not hunt for a living, my neighbors do. I can hit any point in my residence with double O buck. So if malice presents itself on my premises, I can deal with it and up close several sharpened bush axes that never run out of ammunition. All friendlies are welcome, no matter what their hue. Let us have a couple of cold ones and discuss beating the Coots, Ooglies, and Irish Little People from Hoosierville. Do not forget the Algae Swell.

Jun 3, 2020, 7:32 AM

I'm still not hearing any recommendations on actions that they would like to have take place. A group in Raleigh released their set of demands which included firing the police chief or sheriff or whoever who happens to be black I think, not build anymore police stations in or near black neighborhoods, make it mandatory for cops to stop other cops that are being too violent which means they would be held liable as well and to have a committee controlled by them that has subpoena power. All I can say is at least they offered something no matter how ridiculous it is. I haven't heard anyone else offer anything up.

Did end so well for them here...

Jun 3, 2020, 9:48 AM

https://www.infowars.com/antifa-invades-the-suburbs-in-yucaipa-ca-it-does-not-end-well-for-them/

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic