Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rewatched last years Fiesta Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,837

Rewatched last years Fiesta Bowl

Dec 27, 2020, 10:34 PM

Here’s my hot and honest take:

Ohio State was really good
Trevor Lawrence was even better
The end

Otherwise-

The “controversial” targeting call on Shaun wade was not controversial in any way. It was flat out targeting, Like really, there’s nothing to argue about there. Not sure why there’s a question there.

There. Was. Not. Much. Inequity. In. This. Game. Each side had “questionable” and momentum swinging calls. Not sure why OSU fans walked away so so so convinced the refs “gave” the game to the tigers.

Our fumble call being overturned happened halfway through the ####### game and was evened out by later calls that did not go our way.

OSU had an extremely tough defense. #### that game hit hard.

TLaw just decided to play out of his mind on the RPO game.

Honestly he had a bad passing game though.

That’s about it. Bit much else

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rewatched last years Fiesta Bowl

Dec 27, 2020, 11:36 PM

It’s been great watching all these ACC Network replays. In regards to last years Fiesta Bowl a few things stand out. Ohio does NOT have anyone close to Chade Young and Jeff Okudah on that Defense this year. Even though Young didn’t have a big stat line he was constantly harassing TL last year. I expect TL will have a more comfortable pocket to throw from this game. If we can throw the ball significantly better than last year, I think we can really win convincingly in New Orleans! Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JK Dobbins - the end!

Dec 28, 2020, 1:07 AM

Dobbins is one of the best backs to come out of Ohio State in recent years, I.M.O! He could do it all. Going into the game that was who I was most worried about - I do not worry about Sermon the same way! He had a huge game against "Northwestern"! Northwestern! Northwestern!

At one point real early in their season they were not rushing it well at all. Fields had to lead the way in rushing. They eventually found their grove or easier opponents! IDK. Hard to say!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,837
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic