Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Revenge- The way Clemson handled it and the way OSU is handling it.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,260

Revenge- The way Clemson handled it and the way OSU is handling it.

Jan 1, 2021, 11:04 AM

When Clemson lost a heartbreaker regular season you heard mentions of players being out/injured. To clarify that is a fact and not an Opinionated excuse like the OSU Wade ejection.

From the time Clemson took the loss until the start of the ACC championship game the only thing you heard from staff and players is that we suffered injuries and players missing due to protocol and we just look forward to an opportunity to play in the ACC championship. To my knowledge I don’t think we hung signs around campus of the score, we didn’t create endless hype videos focusing on just ND and didn’t dwell on the loss. We closed our mouths, went to work, played our way to the ACC championship. Come game time we walked out of the locker room and exhausted our energy for revenge ON THE FIELD!

OSU on the other hand has a head coach that from the time the final whistle blew in last years playoffs, has done nothing but exhaust endless amounts of energy whining and complaining about controversial (not factual) plays, hung revenge signs everywhere and instilled it in his players minds that they were wronged based on non factual evidence.

Fact, Wade hit Trevor in the helmet with the crown of his helmet all while Chase Young had Trevor locked in a tackle with his arms around his neck and couldn’t move to defend himself. Fact, Ross didn’t have time to turn and make a football move after the catch as reviewed by officials.

I think we all can agree that no one here is going to say we lost the game solely because Nolan Turner was ejected for the first half (unless the guy on the 2 deep really sucks) and yes he hit did hit a ND player with the crown of his helmet.

My point is Clemson used revenge motivation on the field and kept their mouth shut. All we are asking OSU do is put up or shut up!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Revenge- The way Clemson handled it and the way OSU is handling it.

Jan 1, 2021, 11:22 AM

i would refer osu to forrest gump's mom:'stupid is as stupid does".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,260
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic