Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Reuben Foster Arrested... Again
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Reuben Foster Arrested... Again

Feb 11, 2018, 7:22 PM

This time suspected of domestic violence.

https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/49ers-Foster-arrested-domestic-violence-12605724.php?t=82c2f87e1d

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Saban hires the best.***

Feb 11, 2018, 7:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Reuben Foster Arrested... Again

Feb 11, 2018, 7:45 PM

I'm giving you the TU not the post. Such talent to waste.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2018, 7:57 PM

Great LB - Stupid MF

May wind up on the wrong end of a gun if he does not change his behavior.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a waste. I hope he turns it around*****

Feb 11, 2018, 7:59 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A killer on the field ... sadly maybe one day off the field

Feb 11, 2018, 8:10 PM

His stupidity and violence seemed incredulous and breathtaking to Saban. He scared the crap out of most 49ers in his 1st week on the team. And what a linebacker!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2018, 8:15 PM

General manager John Lynch was asked if he had a zero-tolerance policy with players when it came to domestic violence. He stressed the value of character and said each case would be viewed independently. That means, it depends on how good of a football player he is. I bet the charges get dropped.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I STAND FOR THE FLAG AND KNEEL FOR THE FALLEN

Not the first or second, and won't be the last.***

Feb 11, 2018, 9:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Feb 11, 2018, 9:28 PM

Maybe his 14-year old son had to bail him out...? Sorry sorry couldn’t resist. That was my favorite moment from the draft.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

???***

Feb 12, 2018, 9:03 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2018, 9:33 PM

I am giving you a TU too, but for posting the article. As long Bama and Saban focus on his legacy Bama will continue to turn out thugs instead of quality young men.

It sad that these kids fail to take advantage of an opportunity to attend college, further their education and become a positive influence on the younger kids that look up to these athletes.
The NFL should look for other ways to approach domestic violence and drug use, instead just a hefty fine and suspension.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2018, 11:44 PM

Good. POS...

Glad that his psychotic narcissistic personality is finally catching up with him. How he is on the field is exactly who he is off. He’s a prick and deserves everything he gets. Him and his stupid Auburn tattoo playing for Alabama. The only sadness in this story is he wasn’t arrested in a leg cast from having blown his knee out.

Message was edited by: jsebe10®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Alabama is always "clean" on random drug tests

Feb 12, 2018, 8:27 AM

before big games.

Defies all odds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well we wish him well. He worked very hard.

Feb 12, 2018, 8:40 AM

I found out about it recently and I was surprised by it. But we certainly wish him well.

It’s obviously a tough time for him. He did a very good job when he played at Alabama and recently with the 49ers. And we hope he has a wonderful career and, hopefully he will have a wonderful career ahead of him. But it was sad when we heard about it. And, certainly, he’s also very sad.

Now he also - as you probably know, he says he’s innocent, and I think you have to remember that. He said very strongly that he was innocent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic