Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Remind me to never try to set a pick on Trevor
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 50
| visibility 1

Remind me to never try to set a pick on Trevor

Feb 18, 2019, 8:54 PM

https://www.twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1097672353507667968?s=21

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Not Trevor's finest moment.***

Feb 18, 2019, 9:02 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another Case of An A$$ with A Camera

Feb 18, 2019, 9:38 PM

and wants to be "That Guy", and you have no idea what happened prior or after it.

Intramural basketball with people who don't know how to play basketball - how many times has that happened?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Thank God I didnt grow up with camera phones .....

Feb 19, 2019, 7:28 AM

never an opportunity to just relax and live life. I cant believe someone published that. Whoever published it needs to have their #### kicked. There are just some things that stay on the playground. Now Trevor has to hear this Shyatt for awhile.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank God I didnt grow up with camera phones .....

Feb 19, 2019, 7:44 AM

I see what you did there...+1

Re: Not Trevor's finest moment.***

Feb 18, 2019, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Not Trevor's finest moment.*** ]

You have no idea what happened prior to this. Not your finest moment jumping to conclusions.

Why not? I wouldve pushed that sh*t head too.

Feb 19, 2019, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Not Trevor's finest moment.*** ]

Setting a blind screen 1/4 of the way up the court in an intramural game is bush league.

Re: Remind me to never try to set a pick on Trevor

Feb 18, 2019, 9:11 PM

Ok, who hasn’t lost their cool in an IM game? Prob shouldn’t have shoved him, but god knows what may have been going on previously in the game. Would have loved to deck a few in church league a few times... how bout this culture not posting every little thing that happpens in real life, lol!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2019, 9:15 PM

Some of the roughest basketball I ever played was a church league team I played on in Berkeley County after HS .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Ditto here Dug. Played a lot of church ball too

Feb 19, 2019, 9:33 AM

And it seems more than a few churches ‘recruited us heathens’ to help with the ol’ W-L numbers!
Hah!

Always thought Tim Wilson nailed it with

https://youtu.be/KgI2Uv4pFbk

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Feb 18, 2019, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Remind me to never try to set a pick on Trevor ]

Exactly. The way he bucked up afterwards too makes me think there was more to this then a shove...

Nephew played intramural BB last year against the football

Feb 18, 2019, 9:12 PM

team. He's 6'5' and said that Wilkins and Ferrell dared you to come down the lane!

Feb 18, 2019, 9:13 PM

I'm not judging a kid from a 30 sec clip. Who knows what may have led to that happening. Maybe the guy did something earlier in the game to get that reaction out of him.

Feb 18, 2019, 9:17 PM

Only a jackazz sets a pick on an offensive breakaway opportunity . That kid is obviously not very basketball-savvy .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 19, 2019, 1:26 AM

This is the kind of kid who asks, "Which is it again when we have the ball? Offense or defense?"

If it was ever a 'legal screen', it stopped being one after the first contact. When you break contact, take 2 steps back, brace yourself and lower your shoulder into your target defender like you're reliving your PeeWee football days, you are clueless about setting legal screens.

Lots of guys like that in IM.

Badass QBs gonna badass

Feb 18, 2019, 9:23 PM

https://twitter.com/gracesklopan/status/1097316464556756992?s=21

Trevor getting grilled for this***

Feb 18, 2019, 9:42 PM

Feb 18, 2019, 9:52 PM

Nice! Trevor needs to put on more mass so he can knock that guy halfway more across the court.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2019, 10:36 PM

You don’t set a back screen on our quarterback in IM bb. The ref should have kicked his A$$, kicked him out of the league and then, he should be expelled. Screw that guy!!!!

Not only would I set the screen, I'd give him an uppercut to

Feb 18, 2019, 10:44 PM

the groin and maybe a t!ttie twister as well for good measure. Don't come into my house with that elitist garbage!!! This ain't the NBA All-Star Game! It's intramurals!!! That #### is sacred.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not only would I set the screen, I'd give him an uppercut to

Feb 18, 2019, 11:20 PM

Hate to burst you’re bubble, but there’s nothing sacred about intramural sports - Pretend athletes trying to prove they are not. But you should still have the good sense not set a back screen. Twist his t!tties all you want ( No playing time missed)

Good thing TL is only playing intramurals

Feb 18, 2019, 11:29 PM

He doesn't want any part of the Greenville Rec softball league.

Re: Good thing TL is only playing intramurals

Feb 19, 2019, 12:33 AM

That league does have a reputation for pitchers lobbing at a batter’s head if they crowd the plate. I know I want no part of it!

Trevor said on instagram that the kid

Feb 19, 2019, 12:27 AM

Had been talking crap to him all game and setting screens anywhere he ran.

I played in High School at college and YMCA ball 4-5 time a week until I was 46 and hurt my back. You never set a screen 70 foot from the hoop unless a few seconds left and you need the ball. The guy never set his feet and could have hurt him 70ft from the basket. The right play would have been to call for the ball futher down the court and leave Trevor in the backcourt by passing the ball into the halfcourt.

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Getting his 10 minutes.......

Feb 19, 2019, 1:15 AM

Kid was probably looking to get famous. Had his buddy record the entire game so he could irritate TL to lose his cool. Now it is all over the net and just matter of time before he is interviewed on TV by some one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m very slow to anger and a patient fella, but one time I was playing basketball with...

Feb 19, 2019, 5:37 AM [ in reply to Trevor said on instagram that the kid ]

One of my best friend’s younger brother. Young teenager at the time. Very immature and stupid. We start playing and he starts setting moving screens in a 2-on-2 game. After about the 3rd one I politely say, “Ray, please stop with the moving picks.” After the 10th one I started pushing his ace down the court and threatened to knock his head off. And he wasn’t doing any trash talking during the game.

So moving screens over and over again drive me insane. So if that crap was going down in a freaking intramural game where 90% or more of the people involved don’t really know how the h3ll the game of basketball should work then yeah... I understand trucking the turd.

~JKB

Great now it is getting picked up nationally.

Feb 19, 2019, 12:53 AM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/video-trevor-lawrence-getting-chippy-in-an-intramural-basketball-game/ar-BBTMi0B?li=BBnb7Kz

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2019, 2:51 AM

I might actually watch basketball if there was more action like this. The sport is very simplistic and dull, with very little tactical and strategical nuance, a bit of violence would certainly improve it.

Why would u set a pic on Trevor Booker...

Feb 19, 2019, 3:54 AM

Dude is a beast

I saw worse in IM's at Clemson, but TG there was

Feb 19, 2019, 4:57 AM

no internet in those days to bring out the idiots and self-appointed warriors, running their mouths.

Re: I saw worse in IM's at Clemson, but TG there was

Feb 19, 2019, 5:58 AM

The guy "playing defense" was completely in the wrong. Something like that leads to fights.

Feb 19, 2019, 6:29 AM

Why was that idiot setting a screen that far down the court? There was no need for a screen there.

Looks like the little heifer's

Feb 19, 2019, 6:51 AM

Fifteen minutes...err...seconds of fame is blowing up in his face. Trevor's trying to play some hoops and this dork wants to be famous. Well, now he can get 'famous' tattooed on his tush. There's always one of those 'dynamite comes in small packages' around...and he got his wick lit!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2019, 6:43 AM

Many years ago in Fike field house I thought that it was good idea to take a charge in an intramural game with football players. Note to self...next time make sure it's not an all Acc TE named Bennie Cunningham. My body still hurts.

Feb 19, 2019, 8:40 AM

what could possibly make you think THAT was a good idea?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2019, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Remind me to never try to set a pick on Trevor ]

A pastor friend in Summerville who is a fully accredited ref was playing in a church pickup game. He got tired of us letting a young gun drive the lane, so he stepped in and showed us all how to take a charge. His two cracked ribs made him retire from pickup games.

He was adamant that it was a charge, not a block. We got the ball OOB. Big whoop. Being right wasn't worth his ribs. (Good lesson for a preacher.)

Feb 19, 2019, 10:02 AM

You're supposed to cross your arms in front and protect the jewels and ribs at the same time!

Feb 19, 2019, 8:39 PM

When Bennie Cunningham hit me it was my head and his knee. I almost wished that it was my jewels.

Feb 19, 2019, 7:57 AM

That’s what I like to see , TL was like gtf outa here and I’m not playing.
Heck ,he throw up a brick and wasn’t having a little dork all over him??I love it !

Feb 19, 2019, 8:15 AM

He missed it, but it wasn't a brick.

WOW! Someone got pushed down in a basketball game.***

Feb 19, 2019, 7:58 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's the testosterone combined with

Feb 19, 2019, 8:05 AM

Ostarine.

:)

" testosterone combined with your b.s. quit with that

Feb 19, 2019, 11:05 AM

mention, bad National pr...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That kid should also get kicked out of school.

Feb 19, 2019, 8:06 AM

No doubt he's from New Jersey.

Doesn’t look like that guy was too interested..,

Feb 19, 2019, 8:24 AM

... in setting a pick - looks like he just wanted to get in Trevor’s face for whatever reason. Probably so he could brag to his friends about how he harassed Trevor. He deserved to be shoved a lot harder than that on such a stupid play!!

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Fun was had by all LOL .***

Feb 19, 2019, 8:24 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a bush league screen. Blind screen that far in the

Feb 19, 2019, 9:27 AM

back court? One of those is enough to #### somebody off in intramural or rec league. Do that more than once and this kind of thing happens.

Feb 19, 2019, 9:29 AM

he pushed a guy down after the dude tried to set some lame pick. who cares.
glad no one video'd our intramural games back in the 90's!

But did Trevor shake his hand after the game?

Feb 19, 2019, 9:35 AM

Asking for pick bros Dad

Feb 19, 2019, 10:53 AM

Shocking! Somone got shoved in a basketball game!!! What is the world coming to?!
Clemson just has a problem with this type of aggression. Happened in the Bama game when Ross broke the ankle of his defender.
Counseling is in order. Surely our athletes should know no ones feelings or anatomy should be touched. Must be a culture problem.

~THIS~lol***

Feb 19, 2019, 11:08 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 50
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic