Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Remember our QB Cullen Harper? (Current Career & Pic)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Remember our QB Cullen Harper? (Current Career & Pic)

Jul 19, 2020, 11:32 AM

He played 3-4 years as QB, 2008 being last year, same year that Dabo became head coach.

He set 21 Clemson records his freshman year.

After graduating & no nfl interest he dabbled in medical sales & business development.

So, went back to Clemson for Masters in Business Administration and during this time he visited a dentist friend in Singapore and it was then he realized that was the career for him!

He compared Dentistry to playing QB..there’s a mental side of it and there’s a physical side of it (working with your hands).

So, after graduating in May 2019 from MUSC James B Edwards College of Dental Medicine he’s now training to become an oral and maxillofacial surgeon at The Univ of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville.

Congrats, Good luck Cullen & G0 TiGERs!

Note: In the Jan 1 Gator Bowl Game vs Nebraska Cullen threw a strike to CJ in the end zone on 3rd down with minute to go..and CJ had it for a winning TD but as he came down two Cornhusker DB’s hit his hands & arms..and he dropped it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Remember our QB Cullen Harper? (Current Pic)

Jul 19, 2020, 11:44 AM

Very handsome!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2020, 11:54 AM

He played 3-4 years as QB, 2008 being last year, same year that Dabo became head coach.

He set 21 Clemson records his freshman year.

After graduating & no nfl interest he dabbled in medical sales & business development.

So, went back to Clemson for Masters in Business Administration and during this time he visited a dentist friend in Singapore and it was then he realized that was the career for him!

He compared Dentistry to playing QB..there’s a mental side of it and there’s a physical side of it (working with your hands).

So, after graduating in May 2019 from MUSC James B Edwards College of Dental Medicine he’s now training to become an oral and maxillofacial surgeon at The Univ of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville.

Good luck Cullen & G0 TiGERs!

I 'member Cullen Harper

He started his RS Junior year and was a dark horse to Heisman candidate as a senior...the same year we got clobbered in the opener against 'Bama kicking off the series of events that led to Dabo becoming the HC. Man, that year was a doozy and losing against Nebraska in the Gator Bowl with Suh at DT chasing him around all day - rough year for those seniors but at least we beat that Columbia team :p

I remember when the battle between him and Tribble Reese was going on. Personally, I thought it Tribble Reese looked better in the Spring game but Harper had a great Junior campaign with Aaron Kelly and Tyler Grisham.

Glad to see he's found his passion in dentistry!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2007 at SCar he took the field with 2:09 left to lead

Jul 19, 2020, 12:00 PM
Harper 2007.jpg(53.9 K)

Clemson down the field for a last-play game winning kick by Mark Buckholz, 23-21.

Jul 19, 2020, 12:37 PM

~JKB

Re: Remember our QB Cullen Harper? (Current Career & Pic)

Jul 19, 2020, 1:51 PM

Congrats Cullen ! Another Clemson man has done well for himself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s awesome!

Jul 19, 2020, 2:02 PM

Good for him. Thanks for sharing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2020, 2:11 PM

Good share Bill. I was at that game in Jacksonville and remember that play vividly. I also remember Suh having a good game for Nebraska's DL. And the kid behind me screaming GO BIG RED every 30 seconds the entire game. That was a heart breaker.

Jul 19, 2020, 2:41 PM

TON of money in that surgical specialty.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic