Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Message removed by Author
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Dec 24, 2020, 12:53 PM

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So an almost identical post, but with slightly different

Dec 24, 2020, 1:22 PM

spacing, over 30 minutes later? That's not a posting/browser/back button mishap. This is bot-like. Or you're having a stroke, which I guess is also possible.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So an almost identical post, but with slightly different

Dec 24, 2020, 2:13 PM

Wow! I nailed it!!!!.........................your response tells me that you know what I said is valid and the only way to respond is to attack me. Made my day. TYVM.

I guess Joe isn't as ethical as YOU thought he was.

Here ya go: a challenge: what about my post can you find fault with?

Will await your learned response...skip the childish insults...they reflect badly on you.....as well as your blind denial.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Regardless of your political affiliation, shouldn't

Dec 24, 2020, 2:16 PM

Miura, you need to come out of your basement and get some fresh air. The fumes from those BS websites that you have been reading are making your gullible brain rot.

Even Bill Barr (in the days when his nose was way up the gigantic crack of that ugly, overweight whale loser, ETA TheRump) said there was no case against Hunter or Joe Biden.

Isn't it funny that even crooked Bill Barr can"t distance himself fast enough from the deranged narcissistic crooked loser president?

You really need to clear your gullible brain, if there's any brain left. Have a merry Christmas!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic