Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Regarding Mike Jones — In terms of CULTURE, these 2 Programs are POLAR OPPOSITES of each other
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,936

Regarding Mike Jones — In terms of CULTURE, these 2 Programs are POLAR OPPOSITES of each other

Feb 10, 2021, 2:38 PM

Ed O has had 2-3 complete Staff Turnovers since he’s been the Head Coach. Additionally, he makes irrational decisions based on the “very short term”. Lastly, Ed O will recruit ANYBODY if they can play! Character of a recruit is not a consideration at all!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Regarding Mike Jones — In terms of CULTURE, these 2 Programs are POLAR OPPOSITES of each other

Feb 10, 2021, 2:48 PM

Are you saying Mike Jones is of low character?

If not, what's your point?

Re: Regarding Mike Jones — In terms of CULTURE, these 2 Programs are POLAR OPPOSITES of each other

Feb 10, 2021, 3:05 PM

rse said:

Are you saying Mike Jones is of low character?

If not, what's your point?

Not at All! Just stating that he is going to experience a very different Culture from the one he left. Maybe this change will be better for him and maybe. I never attacked his Character! Surely, you are not trying to impersonate the “Amazing Kreskin”, are you?

RSE: I see Reading Comprehension is not your Strong Suit

Feb 10, 2021, 3:10 PM

You seem a little too sensitive!

I think his point is...

Feb 10, 2021, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Regarding Mike Jones — In terms of CULTURE, these 2 Programs are POLAR OPPOSITES of each other ]

going from Clemson to LSU is a bit puzzling (for a variety of reasons).

If that's what the poster was suggesting, I tend to agree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Feb 10, 2021, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Regarding Mike Jones — In terms of CULTURE, these 2 Programs are POLAR OPPOSITES of each other ]

The point is exactly what he said. LSU recruits some people of bad character at times. He said nothing about Mike Jones being of low character. Geez. Some of you people need to go to debating school to get high.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Regarding Mike Jones — In terms of CULTURE, these 2 Programs are POLAR OPPOSITES of each other***

Feb 10, 2021, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Regarding Mike Jones — In terms of CULTURE, these 2 Programs are POLAR OPPOSITES of each other ]

you really don't understand his point? do they teach reading

Feb 10, 2021, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Regarding Mike Jones — In terms of CULTURE, these 2 Programs are POLAR OPPOSITES of each other ]

comprehension anymore?

Feb 10, 2021, 2:50 PM

Maybe he can be an agent for real, positive, lasting change at LSU - working from the inside.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Feb 10, 2021, 3:15 PM

Maybe he can be an agent for real, positive, lasting change at LSU - working from the inside.

Maybe so. I think he has two years of eligibility to make his mark at LSU. Still, between the culture and competition it’s surprising to me he didn’t look to another destination.

Feb 10, 2021, 4:02 PM

yes but who cares? He's made his choice. Its his problem now

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2021, 7:47 PM

I’m puzzled about his transfer. Any thoughts?

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,936
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic