Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Really FSU, you had no way of knowing...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Really FSU, you had no way of knowing...

Nov 28, 2020, 12:14 PM

....you would not be available to play today. No way? FSU is an embarrassment to their lack of self awareness and cluelessness.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really FSU, you had no way of knowing...

Nov 28, 2020, 12:40 PM

My guess is that FSU is being run by incompetent people. Those incompetent people have one great strength, they surround themselves with other even more incompetent people that would never dare to raise a question about the leadership’s incompetence. It’s a cult of weakness designed with one purpose, protect the cult at all costs.

It all works perfectly fine, until you have to deal with the outside world that is not part of your circle of incompetence. The second someone dares to question the infallibility of the FSU incompetence, FSU feigns incredulity and lashes out at any accuser, thus further insulating their culture of incompetence.

The weak know that they are weak and they build structures to protect themselves from their own weakness. That’s FSU.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's why the Nazi's failed!***

Nov 28, 2020, 12:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Really FSU, you had no way of knowing..I salute

Nov 28, 2020, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Really FSU, you had no way of knowing... ]

them for their ongoing commitment to the availability of free seafood and footwear to their student athletes however. Plus thy can get you unreal deals at Dillards too

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really FSU, you had no way of knowing...

Nov 28, 2020, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Really FSU, you had no way of knowing... ]

Sounds just like our current presidency.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic