Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RIP former tiger walk on Brett Mullan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

RIP former tiger walk on Brett Mullan

Feb 27, 2015, 4:33 PM

Struck and killed by a drunk driver in charleston last night. Sad story

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RIP former tiger walk on Brett Mullan

Feb 27, 2015, 5:01 PM

Prayers are with the family...sad, and awful...as an alcoholic in recovery, I personally and voluntarily installed the "blow and go" device in my car...also as an alcoholic, I'll say that it's selfish, stupid and unforgivable for someone to act so ignorant and self-absorbed as to get behind the wheel while inebriated. I hope the driver gets the death penalty.

GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2015, 5:16 PM

be careful someone on here will tell you that alcoholism is a joke.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Feb 27, 2015, 5:26 PM

Lol they can TRY! I've lived it. I still do, EVERY SINGLE DAY! I do the best I can to make the best decision possible. Lol I'm not perfect, but I've walked through fire, and carry the 3rd degree burns...I don't care WHAT their ignorant opinion is, I'll GLADLY talk with ANYONE. once again, I hope the guilty party is rewarded with the chamber, effective immediately.

GO TIGERS!

Really?

Feb 27, 2015, 5:36 PM

So, as I am assuming, you have admitted that you have driven drunk on many occasions. If at any one of those misguided times you would have caused a death, we collectively should have killed you?? Maybe you actually did kill someone it is just that you weren't caught and don't remember. A death is a terrible thing, but calling for someone's life is pretty harsh. BTW, I do support the death penalty. I guess that I am just not quite as trigger happy as you seem to be. Wow, the things you read on TigerNet.

Re: Really?

Feb 27, 2015, 5:43 PM

I agree with you about the "things" you hear on TigerNet. If you don't want to talk about things that are Clemson related, and seem to want to drift into some psychotic realm that has nothing to do with Clemson Nation, then you need to just go to a mindless chat room, which they all seem to be, by the way.

Feb 27, 2015, 5:59 PM

I don't disagree. Sorry, some things are so blatant that I impulse react. Sorry to busy up the airwaves.

Feb 27, 2015, 6:03 PM

Yeah, Wrangler, mine are a couple of impulse reactions as well...maybe I should sleep on it...you have a good point. I'm not sure I'll agree in the morning, lol, but for now...

GO TIGERS!

Feb 27, 2015, 6:00 PM [ in reply to Really? ]

While I'm fortunate enough to have NOT caused harm during a mistake, I would CERTAINLY pull the trigger and support my own death as justification to such a selfish act, yes. I am not FOR those with my own affliction, as I see those that refuse to better themselves through any and all means afforded to be absurdly self-consumed. Too many find recovery by changing their ways. Those that don't, are those that won't. Honestly, they deserve what they get.

GO TIGERS!

Feb 27, 2015, 8:25 PM [ in reply to Really? ]

I put this post up to remember a good man who is no longer with us. I believe in your right to post what you will about morals of alcoholism but why don't we just make this a place to remember someone and not to build a platform. Thanks

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2015, 5:07 PM

Prayers for his family and friends

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Hate to hear that. RIP***

Feb 27, 2015, 5:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Feb 27, 2015, 5:20 PM

Praying for his family(our family) and friends All-In that Gods comforting Angels will hold and guide them with peace, comfort and love. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic