Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Reality
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,309

Reality

Sep 29, 2019, 11:09 AM

No excuses for this team or coaching staff, but in reality it’s so difficult to win back to back national titles especially in College Football. We are starting to see why. Two years ago we had a scapegoat, Kelly Bryant. In reality there was a team that had a fire to exact revenge on us for the previous year and we couldn’t match it. When you are on top you are the hunted and it’s very difficult to be the hunter (not impossible). Hopefully a game like yesterday can stir that hunter mentality, the underdog role that we thrive on. We have not looked like a great football team this year and yet up until yesterday we have dominated everyone. Maybe these guys started to believe the hype that they could show up and win until the playoffs. It’s clearly not impossible to go back to back but it is very difficult. We have won 20 games in a row! I’m not saying that yesterday will get this team on track, I hope it does. I do know that historically we lose that game. Even with DW4, it happened. There are many areas for fans to critique at this point (outside of Brent Venables). However, let’s not forget to enjoy the wins. It won’t be like this forever. Be critical of the team and coaching staff let’s try to leave the personal attacks on 18-22 year old young men out of it. Especially the young men who have earned the right to don the paw and run down that hill, something the overwhelming majority on this site have never earned.

Can’t wait to get roasted for the one... love you all! XOXO

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Reality

Sep 29, 2019, 11:11 AM

All great points. No roasting from me, but a thumbs up.
??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 11:11 AM

Thumbs up there Tigerman.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 11:58 AM

The offense looked confused and had zero energy. We need to lose the bubble screens and stop starting so many plays 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage. Every time a team plays cover two we can't go into a shell.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,309
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic