Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OSU has two new Felons!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

OSU has two new Felons!!

Feb 12, 2020, 7:37 AM

Stay classy OSU!! They will probably blame it on the Refs!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OSU has two new Felons!!

Feb 12, 2020, 7:39 AM

link?

Found this

Feb 12, 2020, 7:40 AM

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/two-ohio-state-football-players-charged-rape-kidnapping-court-records-n1135566

Feb 12, 2020, 7:48 AM

Did you read the last line? "It was not immediately clear late Tuesday whether they had retained lawyers." Alleged. Just sayn' rumors at this point.

Do I think they are criminals? sure. Kinda like Florida State criminals and/or OBJ paying players after a game.

Feb 12, 2020, 7:57 AM

Espn article didn't mention that information,

Reading is fun . . . . did you gloss over this part BEFORE

Feb 12, 2020, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Re: OSU has two new Felons!! ]

the last sentence:

"We are aware that two of our students have been arrested and criminally charged," Ohio State said in a statement Tuesday night. "They have been suspended from all activities involving the football program. We will share more information when available."

IF what is said in this direct quote is true - there is no ALLEGED . . . .

Have a nice day.

G O T I G E R S ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Reading is fun . . . . did you gloss over this part BEFORE

Feb 12, 2020, 9:23 AM

Well, until they are convicted or plead guilty, it will remain "alleged." We still have a presumption of innocence in this country last I checked. People said the same thing about the Duke lacrosse players and look how that turned out.

Plus, they're certainly not felons as the opening post suggests. Not yet anyway.

Not sure why everyone is so quick to rush to judgment before people have their day in court. If they are guilty, they will be dealt with and then you can throw around those characterizations and call them whatever you want. But to each their own I guess.

Re: Reading is fun . . . . did you gloss over this part BEFORE

Feb 12, 2020, 9:29 AM

Yeah lol my god do people these days understand in this country we are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty? I mean the way it reads it doesn’t look good and is very disturbing but there is a process.

What is wrong with people these days?

Feb 12, 2020, 8:35 AM

Somebody was smart enough not to involve campus police/coaching staff immediately!! No way this is swept under the rug at this point.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A senior and redshirt senior. That means Meyer

Feb 12, 2020, 8:52 AM

recruited these high character gems, not Day. NOT surprised. Urban Liar is a scumbag, always was, always will be. He sacrificed everything to win, primarily the integrity and moral compass of his players and staff. Red flag kids and coaches were his favorite. If not for Tim Tebow, I don't know how his tenure at Florida would have gone. Tim being the face of the program covered up a lot crap going on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2020, 9:12 AM

Nothing really new here. They've had a history of problem cases, NCAA, campus, and criminal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic