Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Random fat guy from the stands steps in..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,201

Random fat guy from the stands steps in..

Oct 28, 2020, 12:02 AM

Full disclosure, I am a Random Fat Guy.
In honor of Frances Marion stepping up to fill in Skalskis shoes, I’ve always thought, for sheer entertainment value alone that there ought to be one play where a random fat guy from the stands goes in for a pivotal role.
I’ve given this a lot of thought.
• Opposing team gets to pick each other teams Random Fat Guy before the game.
• BMI is checked with calipers and has to be over a set percentage.
• Random Fat Guy has to carry the ball at least once but can be in on one other play as a decoy.
• Example: Random Fat Guy Returns the opening kickoff and other teams Random Fat Guy returns kickoff after halftime. Could be fielded by regular player and handed off ala Forest Gump and told to run.
• Instead of a number, Random Fat Guy has RFG on his Jersey.
• For rivalry games, you could have Middle Aged Random Fat Guy with an age requirement to spice things up.

Can you imagine the fun that could be had if Random Fat Guy actually breaks one?! Oh, the glory!! What would be your rules or qualifications for Random Fat Guy?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Re: Random fat guy from the stands steps in..

Oct 28, 2020, 12:07 AM

As long as we're talking about Random things.

So we have Breast cancer awareness games. Wouldnt it bring more attention to the cause if they painted a set of 34 DD's in the endzone?

And why no testicular cancer awareness games. Wouldnt a set of balls painted on the 50 not bring great awareness to the problem?

Oct 28, 2020, 4:22 AM

Ok. Hilarious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2020, 7:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Random fat guy from the stands steps in.. ]

Love where you're going with this, as long as we don't have Prostate or Colon Cancer awareness. Don't even mention Erectile Dysfunction week....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2020, 7:04 AM

This is outstanding! At track meets, we have the Fat boy relay - where all the throwers, etc do a 4 x100M. Good times..., well, slow times....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2020, 8:30 AM

I kind of get it. Instead of Title IX call it Title CCXCIX (299). And the random fat guy should be a student who gets to eat pre-game with the team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It need not even be a fat guy--

Oct 28, 2020, 8:39 AM

in this issue of Clemson World, President Clements is pictured standing tall gazing out of Sykes. The dude looks like he could be a linebacker. Have each school have their president play a series. I think Clements would rock it!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2020, 8:44 AM

RFG Rules and Qualifications:

1. Must wear an ill-fitting uniform with an open midriff

2. Must have food stains on front of uniform

3. Must breathe loudly

4. Allowed to break wind at any time

5. When Tigers win players must cover him with gravy (kept warm in a Gatorade cooler)

6, Automatically disqualified if he can touch his toes

7, Must sweat profusely even when standing on the sidelines

8, All sideline personnel must have defibrillators in “on” mode at all times

9. Must have plumber’s crack showing even when standing up

10. No player on either team is allowed to help him up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

~• Other than THAT Jackie, how was the parade? •~

I check off most of those but #10?? Come on..

Oct 28, 2020, 8:54 AM

He should feel part of the team at least for that one play!

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Re: I check off most of those but #10?? Come on..

Oct 28, 2020, 9:20 AM

Ok. You’re right. How about

“Only the opposing team’s mascot is allowed to help him up”?

It’s 4th and goal at the 1 with 00:01 left on the clock and Dave Doeren

Oct 28, 2020, 9:03 AM

Calls a time out to whine to the officials, “Laptop Dabo hasn’t used RFG for his one play yet!!!”

Dabo is like “Dang we forgot...ok, we got this!”
Lines up RFG in the Jumbo package. Everybody knows it’s going to RFG. But you can’t stop it.

Re: It’s 4th and goal at the 1 with 00:01 left on the clock and Dave Doeren

Oct 28, 2020, 9:24 AM

For some reason I can’t get the Fat guy in a little coat jingle out of my head!!

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,201
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic