Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RIP Kobe Bryant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

RIP Kobe Bryant

Jan 26, 2020, 2:30 PM

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/26/kobe-bryant-killed-dead-helicopter-crash-in-calabasas/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RIP Kobe Bryant

Jan 26, 2020, 2:33 PM

Looks like this could be fake

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2020, 2:35 PM

why are you wrong about everything?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2020, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Re: RIP Kobe Bryant ]

TMZ is the only source reporting

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fox and other news outlets now reporting it also. ******

Jan 26, 2020, 2:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fox and other news outlets now reporting it also. ******

Jan 26, 2020, 2:54 PM

The Fox reports all say as reported by TMZ though.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes they do. It's everywhere now. ******

Jan 26, 2020, 2:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2020, 3:00 PM [ in reply to Re: RIP Kobe Bryant ]

Just got a message on Yahoo Sports. Looks like it’s true. Crazy to think he was just celebrating LeBron the other night. Prayers to his family and may he Rest In Peace.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2020, 2:40 PM

They just took it down

Yep. Link says technical difficulties now

Jan 26, 2020, 2:41 PM

Hope not true.

Confirmed

Jan 26, 2020, 2:43 PM

<###### async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

TMZ is crazy, but they have connections

Jan 26, 2020, 2:45 PM

Afraid of that

Re: TMZ is crazy, but they have connections

Jan 26, 2020, 2:48 PM

The LA Times is reporting that there was a helicopter crash with no survivors. It appears they are awaiting official confirmation that Bryant was onboard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TMZ is crazy, but they have connections

Jan 26, 2020, 3:06 PM

Just was announced on the pro bowl and ESPN covering it on front page. Unfortunately this appears to be a true story. Sucks, I loved watching Kobe play.

Very sad. CNN now confirming. Very sad for him and he has

Jan 26, 2020, 3:09 PM

four young daughters and wife. I don't know about parents or siblings. Just very sad and tragic.

Jan 26, 2020, 3:20 PM

May God comfort his family and friends. He was only 41.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 26, 2020, 3:22 PM

####....

Jan 26, 2020, 3:24 PM

I pray that is wrong.

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 26, 2020, 3:26 PM

Same here.... terrible

Jan 26, 2020, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Re: RIP Kobe Bryant ]

https://twitter.com/nickhautman/status/1221533865233219585

--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 26, 2020, 5:45 PM

https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/status/1221563681688784896?s=20

Jan 26, 2020, 5:48 PM

Don’t forget that this guy got off for rape. He basically admitted it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant_sexual_assault_case?wprov=sfti1

He’s no Jordan and he’s definitely no hero.

Did you read the number 9 right there....

Jan 26, 2020, 5:59 PM

Assshate?

Already mentioning daughters and others.

These days I'd hedge bets most all "heroes" are somehow evil. Friggin Cosby turned out to be devil in disguise.

Jan 26, 2020, 6:01 PM [ in reply to Re: RIP Kobe Bryant ]

It’s going to be a full week of this Tom Rinaldi garbage for an arrogant rapist.

Jan 26, 2020, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Re: RIP Kobe Bryant ]

You realize having sex with somebody isn't rape just because they say afterwords that is was.

Jan 26, 2020, 6:25 PM

You can read his statement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant_sexual_assault_case?wprov=sfti1

Sorry...Sexual Assault is unforgivable. IF he was innocent, he screwed a 19 year old in her rear while his pregnant wife was at home alone. FWIW... I don’t call Big Ben or Bill Cosby heroes either.

Jan 26, 2020, 6:38 PM

Here are all the details...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kobe-bryants-disturbing-rape-case-the-dna-evidence-the-accusers-story-and-the-half-confession

Make up your own mind. I’ve made mine. I won’t worship this guy. He makes me sick. At best, he’s an arrogant jerk.

Jan 26, 2020, 8:51 PM [ in reply to Re: RIP Kobe Bryant ]

I have read and followed it while it happens. Not on Wikipedia btw. You can think everybody is a rapist that is accused if you want to. I will not think that a good looking famous millionaire accused of rape of a 19 year old girl is guilty just because she said she was raped. She wanted to have sex with him and probably saw a way to try and get money. Maybe he did just get too rough with her idk. Either way he is not a bad man imo. He didn't hit a girl over the head and drag her to his room to rape here. Some of these famous people getting accused may be legit but this one is not. Girls getting drunk and having sex then accusing men of rape is pathetic and as a father of 2 boys I am scared that this could happen to them. Ofcourse Kobe shouldn't have been cheating but that doesn't make him a bad person in my eyes.

Jan 26, 2020, 9:05 PM

I have read and followed it while it happens. Not on Wikipedia btw. You can think everybody is a rapist that is accused if you want to. I will not think that a good looking famous millionaire accused of rape of a 19 year old girl is guilty just because she said she was raped. She wanted to have sex with him and probably saw a way to try and get money. Maybe he did just get too rough with her idk. Either way he is not a bad man imo. He didn't hit a girl over the head and drag her to his room to rape here. Some of these famous people getting accused may be legit but this one is not. Girls getting drunk and having sex then accusing men of rape is pathetic and as a father of 2 boys I am scared that this could happen to them. Ofcourse Kobe shouldn't have been cheating but that doesn't make him a bad person in my eyes.

Great hops, smooth jumper, nasty handle and he was relentless. He was also brilliant, charismatic and spoke at least 3 languages.

Maybe I should just give him a pass like everyone else and ignore the neck bruises, vaginal tearing and ##### sample.

Jan 26, 2020, 10:48 PM

They had sex and maybe he was more rough then she liked but he didn't rape her. It's not giving him a pass or not. If it was some random dude I never heard about I would think the same. Him being good as basketball has nothing to do with it.

Jan 27, 2020, 12:52 AM

They had sex and maybe he was more rough then she liked but he didn't rape her. It's not giving him a pass or not. If it was some random dude I never heard about I would think the same. Him being good as basketball has nothing to do with it.

His statement before settling the civil case...

“Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual ... I now understand how she sincerely feels that she did not consent”.

He probably couldn’t hear her say no because his hands were around her throat. No big deal... because he can dunk a basketball.

Sorry I didn’t get the memo. No free pass from me. I guess his maker can judge him now.

Jan 26, 2020, 6:47 PM [ in reply to Re: RIP Kobe Bryant ]

He was better than MJ. Won 5 rings in a more competitive era, who did Jordan have to guard? John starks?

Also in America it’s innocent until proven guilty and the case never went to trail.

Jan 26, 2020, 7:32 PM

Blackswan said:

He was better than MJ. Won 5 rings in a more competitive era, who did Jordan have to guard? John starks?

Also in America it’s innocent until proven guilty and the case never went to trail.

Let me guess... you are under 40. Jordan is the greatest ever. More competitive era? Jordan would average 50 in today’s pansy game.

The case was dismissed because the victim refused to testify after Kobe’s legal team drug her through the mud. I guess he paid her 2.5 million for consensual sex. Right.

Jan 27, 2020, 5:28 AM [ in reply to Re: RIP Kobe Bryant ]

Nobody that has ever played the game thinks he was better than MJ. I am a huge Lakers fan and that is laughable that you would think that. MJ is the best player all time followed by Lebron and Kobe. MJ is the best with really no close 2nd.

Jan 26, 2020, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Re: RIP Kobe Bryant ]

U are a sorry piece of ####. Allegations don’t equal guilty. Hope your ####### hits a power poll so u leave this world a better place.

Jan 26, 2020, 7:59 PM

You're the issue here, not Kobe. Ready your logic sickens me. With all the arrogant jerks in sports, Kobe was not one of them.

Jan 26, 2020, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Re: RIP Kobe Bryant ]

Wow. Not sure how politics got into this. Just read the links I posted. You are free to believe whatever you want.

I read all of the accounts and I believe Kobe committed rape. So not a big fan. I’ll pick another hero.

Bully crappa

Jan 26, 2020, 7:57 PM [ in reply to Re: RIP Kobe Bryant ]

Sorry Hilliary lost . .you weasel.

Re: Bully crappa

Jan 26, 2020, 7:58 PM

Nah he’s got trump supporter written all over him.

Jan 26, 2020, 8:00 PM

I love what Trump has dome for the country. Its undeniable.Open your eyes and turn off CNN . . smh

Jan 26, 2020, 8:45 PM

You can like what Trump has done but you need to acknowledge the fact that he is a racist arrogant old man who post on Twitter like a 12 year old kid. No disrespect to him I respect anybody who is our President. He is certainly not a good look for our country tho but neither are the democrats.

Jan 26, 2020, 10:50 PM

So you think Trump is a good guy who is a great look for America? I think people give him too much crap no doubt but he makes himself look bad. How you thumbs down what is real? You disagree that he is racist or childish for the way he tweets?

Jan 26, 2020, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Bully crappa ]

I can’t believe someone would post all those negative things. That are all allegations btw hours after an a great and his daughter were tragically killed. Easy to sit behind a keyboard and be a moron. I’m sure 2003 is a perfect person

Jan 26, 2020, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Bully crappa ]

I can’t believe someone would post all those negative things. That are all allegations btw hours after an a great and his daughter were tragically killed. Easy to sit behind a keyboard and be a moron. I’m sure 2003 is a perfect person

Jan 26, 2020, 8:15 PM

Buckclamp said:

Not perfect but I never raped anyone. That’s kind of a dealbreaker for me.

He may not be a hero to you

Jan 27, 2020, 5:25 PM [ in reply to Re: RIP Kobe Bryant ]

But ironically you reap the benefits of his success and influence because a lot of Clemson athletes, both past and present, saw Kobe as a hero. He influenced an entire generation over many sports—including CLEMSON players who you follow. It’s sad that your immediate response to someone’s death is to bring up what you don’t like about him. I genuinely hope no one does that to you when you die one day since you aren’t without fault.

Jan 26, 2020, 9:06 PM

One of the saddest days I can remember...

Jan 26, 2020, 9:18 PM

RIP Kobe

Jan 27, 2020, 6:19 AM

RIP for Kobe, his daughter and the seven other lost souls.

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic