Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RIP Gaines Adams. On the anniversary of his death....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

RIP Gaines Adams. On the anniversary of his death....

Jan 17, 2021, 1:07 PM

Go Bucs!!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RIP Gaines Adams. On the anniversary of his death....

Jan 17, 2021, 1:16 PM

That was so unexpected and sad. It broke my heart. Such a good player and person

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2021, 1:21 PM

It was tragic. I met Gaines as a student and he was a good person. RIP my friend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gonna be a tough one tonight at NOLA.

Jan 17, 2021, 1:22 PM

I still wear his TB jersey for most games I can catch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Jan 17, 2021, 3:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T37g7ygdDI

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2021, 12:02 AM

It was tragic. I miss Gaines.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 18, 2021, 6:45 AM

Rest In Peace Gaines Adams a very talented young man who also happened to be a kid of impeccable character, integrity and honesty.

As I see so much violence in the world it’s very difficult to understand why God calls a quality individual like Gaines Adams home in our eyes much to soon. I as well as many others wonder why a great person like Gaines Adams left this world at such a young age when his presence made the world a better place. Then I see mean people in this world and I wonder why God did not take one of those individuals instead of a great person like Gaines or the other’s I mentioned.

This is when I really have to rely on my faith and trust in God. I know God makes no mistakes. Some way God has or will use the passing of kids like Gaines Adams, CJ Fuller, Tyshon Dye, 232press’s grandson or other kids that have had their lives cut short for something really great. Still It’s so hard to understand the passing of these kids. I feel so bad for the parents and extended family and friends who lost young people from their families.

While we are remembering Gaines Adams, I would like to ask that The Clemson Family pray for Coach Batson and his brother in law’s family. Just a few weeks ago It was the 1st or 2nd anniversary of the passing of Coach B’s nephew BJ who was 32 years old. Yesterday or today BJ’s dog passed away taking from the families a big connection they had with BJ.

Thank you for allowing me to add a little to the tribute for Gaines Adams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic