»
Topic: RB next year....
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jan 2, 2021, 12:29 AM by: Rex123
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

RB next year....

Posted: Jan 2, 2021, 12:15 AM

How do yall think this will be handled? By committee or does one of the young guys stand out Pace, Shipley, Marah? Of course oline needs to step up but just curious what everyone thinks. I'm excited to see Shipley personally.

link

Won't matter if we don't get somebody to block for them

[4]
Posted: Jan 2, 2021, 12:16 AM

link

Re: RB next year....

Posted: Jan 2, 2021, 12:18 AM

It will definitely be by committee. I can say if Lyn J is our starter we are in trouble. My goodness he had to get 2 more yards on a play was chopping his feet and not going anywhere.

military_donation.jpg link

Posted: Jan 2, 2021, 12:18 AM

It will definitely be by committee. I can say if Lyn J is our starter we are in trouble. My goodness he had to get 2 more yards on a play was chopping his feet and not going anywhere.

military_donation.jpg link

Posted: Jan 2, 2021, 12:19 AM

I think it’ll be Dixon and Chez to start. Then we’ll see Shipley get eased in. Too talented to not play. I also hope Mafa is a nice surprise. But more than likely he’ll do the 4 game redshirt.

2021 student level membermilitary_donation.jpg link

It’s hard to get excited about our running game.

[1]
Posted: Jan 2, 2021, 12:21 AM

I don’t have any confidence in our offensive line when it comes to run blocking. We all saw how their poor blocking affected Etienne, arguably the best RB in ACC history. He had a disappointing year as a result.

That, coupled with the fact that we will still try to run the ball way more than we should, even when it isn’t working, is a sure path to extreme frustration.

I’m guessing Dixon will be the starter, with several RBs being in the regular rotation.

2021 white level member link

Brad Brownell: all-time winningest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

[1]
Posted: Jan 2, 2021, 12:29 AM

We need a couple of big running backs instead of so many scatbacks. Phil Mafah will be the biggest back next year.

link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 best seats in WZC, Sec 108, Front row splitting the goal post. We had first priority in picking ou...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1228 people have read this post