Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quinnen Williams: Dimmest of Dim Bulbs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

Quinnen Williams: Dimmest of Dim Bulbs

Jan 9, 2019, 11:15 PM

You must remember: Quinnen Williams is a brainstem keeping a heart beating & a 300+ lb mass of muscle & fat alive.
QW is egregiously stupid - dumb, dumber, dumbest. He is "Mongo" from "Blazing Saddles," although by comparison, he makes Mongo look like Einstein. QW is a Crimson Tidal Wave of embecility.

Ever heard him speak? I don't believe this "missing link" protozoa can even spell his name or knows the alphabet. The strangest thing is - QW is in college! How? His IQ is too low to measure. If THIS "snail brain" is accepted as college material, then my dog deserves entrance to college & would graduate with honors.

It's impossible to state just how brain dead QW is. You could hit him full force on the head with a 20-lb sledgehammer & he'd never notice it. I have grave doubts this guy's even potty trained. How?

And - I not only doubt - I firmly DO NOT believe WILLIAMS has EVER taken a college test or exam. How? People with IQs below 25 can't understand the concept of tests. Give him a written test or a computer test - either way - he EATS the paper or computer.

But listen - if you can conclusively prove to me that QW has ever legitimately taken a college test/exam - I will give you a certified check for $25,000!! NO JOKE! The "grade" - even a "zero" doesn't matter. Just prove it conclusively & the $25-grand is YOURS!

It's a longshot, because granite heads can't take tests anymore than fruit flies can pass calculus or linear algebra. But go for it!

Take the Quinnen Williams Challenge! You could win $25,000!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, you say he has mental challenges, but here you are

Jan 10, 2019, 12:26 AM

theoretically in good shape mentally, taking potshots at him. Well, it really doesn't say much for you. IF your premise is accurate, which I do not stipulate to, but uf it is anywhere near accurate, what does that show?

TO me and others, it shows a fellow let his fingers and keyboard outrun his brain and judgement. I would not have thought you'd be one to take advantage of and ridicule a person with mental challenges. SO, I am gonna chalk it up to a momentary lack of judgement and possibly, youthful exuberance or maybe an alcohol induced moment.

Personally, I think Quinnen took the loss very hard and was immature about it. It could also be his youth.

Either way, cut him some slack because he got his butt handed to him on a huge stage. We all need to be cut a bit of slack sometimes. God knows I do.

Gooooo Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, you say he has mental challenges, but here you are

Jan 10, 2019, 12:37 AM

The most important thing is hoping Willams’ feelings aren’t hurt. That would be the worst.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

No, the most important thing

Jan 10, 2019, 12:49 AM

is win with class. Whatever you do, do it with class. I knew a wise old person who said "Always remember that the sun won't shine on your ### all the time."

Re: No, the most important thing

Jan 10, 2019, 1:42 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqAMBR-BxOU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 10, 2019, 2:25 AM

So what I understood him to say was, all of the Clemson NFL players on the sidelines during the game, or “millionaires” as he called them, were a distraction.

Thank you Watson, Reader, Beasley, Spiller, Boyd, et al for your part in the win Monday night.

Jan 10, 2019, 3:01 AM [ in reply to Re: No, the most important thing ]

Wow ...... Just wow ...... Anyone got subtitles for this, I feel like I'm watching one of those French art films.

Strange the way he keeps bouncing off the wall, can't he stand still, or upright?

Jan 10, 2019, 5:50 AM [ in reply to Re: No, the most important thing ]

I honestly believe Saban should have not let him speak. He looked like he was on something, seriously. Couldn't stand still, couldn't look at the reporters. He rambled and rambled. Not a good look for Bama any way you look at it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe he get anxious with a camera in his face and dealing

Jan 10, 2019, 11:35 AM

with a pretty big loss while trying to keep composure

maybe

Re: Nothing special... we knew it was coming

Jan 10, 2019, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: No, the most important thing ]

So help me understand something. Isn't it worse when you know what's coming and you still can't stop it? You say it was basic stuff, zone, 50/50 balls, etc. That means, even more, that you were out played. It's like a pitcher in baseball telling you a fastball is coming and then throwing it by you.
Now, I don't believe what he is saying but it makes the case for losing by 4 TDs even worse. Go Tigers!

Jan 10, 2019, 6:48 AM [ in reply to Re: So, you say he has mental challenges, but here you are ]

Maybe mental errors is code for his inability to get pressure on Lawrence which allowed for all of those "erratic 50/50 balls"

We still doing that in 2019?***

Jan 10, 2019, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: So, you say he has mental challenges, but here you are ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 10, 2019, 1:09 AM [ in reply to So, you say he has mental challenges, but here you are ]

Duly noted, but if the 2nd most talked about Bama player is going to disrespect Trevor & the Tigers after getting whipped - BAD - then I'm going to point out HIS deficiencies & lack of class. CU players & coaches, to my knowledge, have said nothing negative about the Tide. As far as his comments, I'd have to say, "Consider the source." Academically, QW is not college material. Maybe on the field but in the classroom? I think that's impossible. As for his "youth" - the guy's 21. Not 18 or 19. It's highly suspect this kid could actually pass a college course.

It should also be noted that when Saban was at LSU, there were widespread allegations of academic fraud in the football program by whistle-blowing profs. The NCAA did no investigating & simply accepted LSU's "in-house" investigation - which found next to nothing. AND the NCAA accepted LSU's self-imposed penalty - the loss of 2 scholarships. The profs would not recant their allegations & were FIRED.

Maybe Nick had no knowledge of it, but we'll never know.

I'd be willing to bet QW could not pass a 6th grade spelling, math or reading comprehension test. Guess it doesn't matter. He's at Bama to play ball & then make millions in the NFL, so a degree or college courses won't matter one iota to him - or Bama.

holy #### man

Jan 10, 2019, 10:37 AM

LOL

but yeah, booger boy needs to sit down and learn to shut up.

Maybe huhud just made some “manyairs” as Quinnen calls them.***

Jan 10, 2019, 2:33 AM [ in reply to So, you say he has mental challenges, but here you are ]

Re: Maybe huhud just made some “manyairs” as Quinnen

Jan 10, 2019, 10:50 AM

I wonder what his favorite opposing QB was this year? Jafrom? Trevolonce? Calimari?

Jan 10, 2019, 2:40 AM [ in reply to So, you say he has mental challenges, but here you are ]

I thought hudhud was being a bit harsh with his description of Williams..until I saw his post game interview.

Fact checking insults to past opponents isn't becoming.***

Jan 10, 2019, 6:36 AM [ in reply to So, you say he has mental challenges, but here you are ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a shame this mental midget won the outland trophy over

Jan 10, 2019, 9:24 AM [ in reply to So, you say he has mental challenges, but here you are ]

Big Dex or CW42.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 10:13 AM [ in reply to So, you say he has mental challenges, but here you are ]

Ok I will make it easy for you with one simple sentence.....”he is dumb”......problem solved.....Roll Tigers!!!!!!!

Re: Quinnen Williams: Dimmest of Dim Bulbs

Jan 10, 2019, 12:52 AM

He said “mental errors” over 44 times in his post-game interview (my wife thought he was saying “millionaires).

Wow...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

~• Other than THAT Jackie, how was the parade? •~

Jan 10, 2019, 10:49 AM

Thank you for the clarification, I thought he was saying millionaires too and couldn't understand what he was trying to say. This young man hasn't had some of the advantages that others have. In particular no one ever taught him to be gracious in losing.

Cocaine is a hellluva drug***

Jan 10, 2019, 1:15 AM

Jan 10, 2019, 6:07 AM

Continuing to belittle Q for this interview just makes us as a fan base look small. We won, there's nothing he can say to change that fact. Take the high road, quit taking the easy jabs at this kid, and move on. It's beating a dead horse and an old routine, last year it was Lamar Jackson.

Jan 10, 2019, 6:09 AM

There is a difference between belittling and calling someone out. That's what most are doing here. The last time we beat Bama, it was more of the same thing. Clemson didn't beat us, we beat ourselves, it was nothing they did, it was all us. Just another episode of NOT giving Clemson credit for kicking them in the teeth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 6:17 AM

So...

"Quinnen Williams is a brainstem keeping a heart beating & a 300+ lb mass of muscle & fat alive.
QW is egregiously stupid - dumb, dumber, dumbest. He is "Mongo" from "Blazing Saddles," although by comparison, he makes Mongo look like Einstein. QW is a Crimson Tidal Wave of embecility."

That's not belittling? Calling out would be just pointing out that he's repeating the "we beat ourselves" narrative, which has been posted ad nauseum.

Making fun of the kid like this makes us look like petty, mean spirited #########. Yeah, we all get it, kid's not a great orator, grow up and enjoy the win.

Jan 10, 2019, 6:45 AM

I did say most. You can be all condescending about fans voicing their opinions, but you feel it's ok to belittle them? I can hear Stephan A. Smith now. "Come awn man!!!!"

Jan 10, 2019, 6:46 AM

And trust me, this ain't no kid. He's a full grown man and basically should have kept his mouth shut.

Jan 10, 2019, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Quinnen Williams: Dimmest of Dim Bulbs ]

I absolutely stand by every word I said. Quinnen W is a grade-A.....M- - O - - R - - O - - N. (The only "A" grade he's ever received.)

If you think you need to have sympathy for this insulting pea-brain and excuse his admission to college by Alabama, go right ahead; but, I speak the truth.

"Mongo only pawn in game of life." [Mel Brooks - "Blazing Saddles"]

We have every right to defend ourselves

Jan 10, 2019, 10:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Quinnen Williams: Dimmest of Dim Bulbs ]

We ####### earned it.

Jan 10, 2019, 8:28 AM

I heard that he passed his URINE TEST, so do I win?

Jan 10, 2019, 8:39 AM

No, sorry. In QW's case a URINE TEST is an involuntary action (please check my reference to doubts whether the guy is even potty trained).

$25-Gs for irrefutable proof that he's ever legitimately taken a college test/exam.

Jan 10, 2019, 8:50 AM

So, to summarize for those who had a hard time following his interview, Alabama made mental errors and Clemson didn't do anything special. OK - got it!!

Appreciate the Tide players providing new bulletin board material for next season's championship drive.

Go Tigers!! Let's go get #4.

Jan 10, 2019, 10:48 AM

QW is probably a nice young man and I have no idea how he would do in college level classrooms. I don't think the level of vitriol toward him is warranted. Yes, he said some dumb things, maybe some he wishes he did not say. I remember a few things a young football coach said after losing by a huge score to a very good FSU team.

Jan 10, 2019, 1:54 PM

The thing to remember, this guy makes HIMSELF look stupid. I have pity for the ignorant and vitriol for the stupid, whichever he is, his poor sportsmanship at disregarding what Clemson had just done makes the young man look like a jerk. I think he left himself wide open to this and maybe this outrage will teach him a lesson in humility. I doubt it but one can hope.

Jan 10, 2019, 10:51 AM

I would hope that we would try to win with some class. ho hum.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 11:04 AM

We as a fanbase are better than comments like this. Absolutely no reason to mock or disparage individual AL players or even the team as a whole.

Why? Because there is NO POINT. Clemson left ZERO doubt who the better team was Monday night. Williams, touted as "the best defensive player on the field" by the talking heads, was a non-factor in the game, and that says it all. If we wants to make excuses or disrespect our team afterwards (and obviously his emotions were running high), that's on him, but we don't need to say ANYTHING in response. Because the Clemson Tigers already made their statement ON THE FIELD.

There's something to be said for winning gracefully***

Jan 10, 2019, 11:44 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 10, 2019, 12:01 PM

That's the first time I have heard the interview.

Okay, to give him the benefit of the doubt... I know people with strong "ebonics" accents who are not dumb and stupid. Just like I know people with strong southern/red neck accents who are not dumb.

So, he may not be dumb, but I agree he does not appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I believe this mantra of "minnyairs" is coming from Saban. One of the foundations of his philosophy is being mentally prepared and playing smart. They have good/great players and their players expect that if they are being beat by an opposing player they should be able to figure out (mentally) how to not get beat. I.E., they expect to have the physical ability to do their job and "win" at it and that philosophy is ingrained in the players. They should be using their mind to adjust their physical play such that they win the individual battles.

...my $0.02

Jan 10, 2019, 12:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrrj0076E9U

Jan 10, 2019, 1:30 PM

Thanks TWTiger! That SNL video post was hilarious! TOUCHDOWN!!!

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic