Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quick scan of the board, didn't see anything about the Vandy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Quick scan of the board, didn't see anything about the Vandy

Dec 2, 2020, 9:50 AM

girl kicker.

What's the feeling on this thing here ?

Maybe I was looking on the wrong board . . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Shes the best looking college football

Dec 2, 2020, 9:54 AM

Player I’ve ever seen

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can sum it up. It's awesome that a girl played in a P5 game

Dec 2, 2020, 9:54 AM

What's not awesome is the PC police shoving it down our throats like it's a night at Bob's.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Pictures ? ?***

Dec 2, 2020, 11:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Quick scan of the board, didn't see anything about the Vandy

Dec 2, 2020, 10:04 AM

The men’s football team and staff wear pink once a season for breast cancer. What color will she wear for testicular cancer?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2020, 10:05 AM

After that rousing halftime speech maybe she should become the next head coach. She could implement cheers that the defense has to do while the offense is on the field and vice versa. We could see Vandy make a push for the SEC championship after that.

I don’t think there is any doubt...

Dec 2, 2020, 10:06 AM

that she is a better kicker than 99% of the people on tnet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Colorado had a female kicker back in the 90s.

Dec 2, 2020, 10:07 AM

Everyone forgets about her. She actually scored some points. Think she transferred to New Mexico.

Dec 2, 2020, 10:09 AM

This sums it up much better that I could ..... right on point!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/walsh-a-woman-played-in-a-college-football-game-and-immediately-proved-why-women-dont-belong-in-mens-sports?itm_source=parsely-api?utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=120120-news&utm_campaign=position1

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

should be a feelgood story

Dec 2, 2020, 11:23 AM

during this pandemic

instead, it is the downfall of college football

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Chicks are now opposed to "feelgood" stories. This is your last

Dec 2, 2020, 11:24 AM

warning.

Shes being used as a prop

Dec 2, 2020, 11:27 AM

But I guess she is okay with that. Good on her for being okay with the coach telling her to squib it. My moral bar is set a little higher than that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

But it's not THAT high because you have a

Dec 2, 2020, 12:12 PM

soccer player in you signature thingy.

Just saying . . . . . what everyone else is thinking.

I heard they have her practicing a fake punt with a pitch.

Dec 2, 2020, 11:59 AM

Gonna call it the "bean flicker".

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Funny, that was her nickname on the soccer team too

Dec 2, 2020, 12:05 PM

Bean flicker

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I heard they have her practicing a fake punt with a pitch.

Dec 2, 2020, 12:14 PM [ in reply to I heard they have her practicing a fake punt with a pitch. ]

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic