Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quick question for Iptay members
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,533

Quick question for Iptay members

Aug 30, 2020, 10:17 PM

I was wondering if there is anybody that received their ticket info on Friday, and now have decided to opt out? Reasons? Tia.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im probably opting out.

Aug 31, 2020, 1:15 AM

Trying to justify keeping it. I guess just delaying the inevitable. The pandemic has put a huge hurt on me financially. Really can't afford to keep as much as I want to. Just hard to say no I guess!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quick question for Iptay members

Aug 31, 2020, 3:51 AM

I opted out after receiving my email saying i would get two tickets (instead of 4), and i could attend 3 games and would be sitting somewhere in upperdeck ( seats and games determined later,). i let iptay keep my donation but opted to have tickets refunded..
to many ifs involved right , had been a full season ticket guaranteed, i would have taken the two.

Aug 31, 2020, 6:54 AM

I understand. I can get 3 games/ 2 tickets. Upper deck. Not particularly enticing without The uofsc game on the schedule. Just trying to gauge people’s thoughts.

Aug 31, 2020, 7:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Quick question for Iptay members ]

My email said I'd probably get 2 upper deck tickets, but didn't specify how many games I'd get tickets to. Just out of curiosity and if you don't mind giving out the information, what is your donor level?

Aug 31, 2020, 3:55 PM

Champion Level. Normally, 3 lower deck season tickets. Now 2-3 game tickets

I will get 2 of 4 lower deck.

Aug 31, 2020, 12:53 PM

Not sure if I will donate 2 or 4 by 9/2. Undecided.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I will get 2 of 4 lower deck.

Aug 31, 2020, 4:01 PM

Understood. Indecision may or may not be my problem. I don’t know

Aug 31, 2020, 12:59 PM

According to my email, I was given 'access' to two (2) out of four (4) total season tickets in the lower deck. Since all four of us cannot attend and my Dad is having problems with his hip, we decided to 'opt out' but apply our payment to next year's tickets.

However, I am having second thoughts about getting the tickets and maybe attend 1-2 games and sell the remainder of the games.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Aug 31, 2020, 4:07 PM

Tiger donor with 2 tickets in the lower deck. Iptay offered us 2 tickets in the upper deck. We are still trying to decide whether we'll take them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,533
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic