Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prove me wrong!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Prove me wrong!

Dec 13, 2020, 9:03 PM

Bentley is the better than Spector and should be a starter! Best LB on our roster!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prove me wrong!

Dec 13, 2020, 9:09 PM

You’re dead wrong. CVB knows much more than you (as do most posters on this forum) and he does not have Bentley starting

Dec 13, 2020, 9:09 PM

https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4239997/baylon-spector

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2020, 10:16 PM

It’s just as ignorant when people diss Venables. Second most tackles..........

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2020, 11:36 PM

Ignorant? Who is responsible for the ONLY sacks clemson got against VT? He's got more sacks in two games than spector has got all year in maybe 1/8th of the snaps spectors got. Faster? Bentley. More physical? Bentley. Lets face it, Spector won't be drafted until the third round at best. I guarantee Bentley gets selected second round at worst when he comes out.

Dec 14, 2020, 12:37 AM

Cept that had nothing to do with why he isn’t starting, scooter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2020, 11:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Prove me wrong! ]

https://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/players/playerpage/2252792/jake-bentley

He’s a head hunter for sure, but probably doesnt have the

Dec 13, 2020, 9:15 PM

Entire play book down pat yet. That’s usually the reason you see the players that look on the surface to be a future all American not starting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Invalid Sample Size, gtfo ****

Dec 13, 2020, 9:50 PM

Dec 13, 2020, 10:47 PM

Football IQ is very important & obviously BV trusts Spector a little more at this point. That’s not to say that Bentley won’t get that playbook & eventually surpass some of the others. Bottom line, you have to trust the coaches & I assure you BV wants to win more than anyone.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2020, 10:48 PM

BV's opinion defines defense. If he thinks one is better than the other, then he is by definition.

Dec 14, 2020, 12:50 AM

You speak as if you KNOW this for a fact. So why hasn't Coach BV hired you to be Asst. DC ?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2020, 12:57 AM

Because I’m in the process of developing ways to treat our COVID infested country so you don’t have to watch these games from the hospital. Go tigs!

Another virtue signalling addict...

Dec 14, 2020, 4:48 AM

& most likely have some kind of ephed up gender identity issue. Without a doubt, you feed your VirSig addiction, by posting selfies on Facebook wearing 1 of those (g a y as eph masks)-{BTW, at present, both LB's most likely enter the NFL is as 6th/7th round picks or as undrafted free agents)

This makes no sense whatsoever.***

Dec 14, 2020, 7:30 AM

Bwahaha

Dec 14, 2020, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Another virtue signalling addict... ]

Yeah, you pegged me.

Clemson alum, happily married 24 years, 4 children -- one graduating from CU on Thursday, never took a selfie and avoid Facebook childishness.

Man, you're almost a telepath.

Hey - check this out . . . .

Dec 14, 2020, 1:27 PM

cutigerbob®

and that coot GWPTiger® is pretty good at ratting this kinda thing out, too, I guess.

There's this JimmyJizz dude and then some "other" clown chimes in as sgatiger . . . .

We gots scoking going on here or what ? Somebody smoke this fine fella out, would ya ? ? ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Another virtue signalling addict...

Dec 14, 2020, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Another virtue signalling addict... ]

..Gtgoh moron

Re: Another virtue signalling addict...

Dec 14, 2020, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Another virtue signalling addict... ]

..Gtgoh moron

Dec 14, 2020, 3:52 AM

Like moat everything else its not that simple. I also see Bentley making plays when he's in there, but starting is much more than that. You may not see his inability to check the defense or busts in coverage over the course of a game/scrimmage because he isn't starting. Sacks are awesome but if the next play is a TD I'd rather have the guy with less sacks that doesn't bust coverage, makes a tackle and they have to punt. Give it time. This is also why Venables is playing. It seems to me like he's not even close to as talented as other LBs on the roster, but understands football schemes better.

Dec 14, 2020, 6:37 AM

Ok, here’s proof....

The trained professional coach we have that may be the best at his job in the country and sees them both daily, starts Spector.

There’s your proof.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice Pulse

Dec 14, 2020, 6:41 AM

There. I proved you wrong.

Hmmmmmmm . . .

Dec 14, 2020, 1:29 PM

cutigerbob® and GWPTiger®

I present Exhibit B - a VERY weak attempt at deflection.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Dec 14, 2020, 7:24 AM

Prove the coaches wrong!

All in - I fully trust Dabo and his staff - end of story***

Dec 14, 2020, 1:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic