Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Proof Clemson > entire SEC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,733

Proof Clemson > entire SEC

Feb 3, 2020, 10:04 AM

Prove me wrong

https://twitter.com/ClemsonFB/status/1224339380837289989?s=20

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Proof Clemson > entire SEC

Feb 3, 2020, 12:27 PM

Just curious what would you have said if the 49er's had won the game. I thought the guys from Clemson represented Clemson real well last night. I must have voted for Breeland to be mvp at least 15 times but I knew before the game that the QB for KC was a lock if they won.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2020, 12:51 PM

Kind of a weird thing to say "prove me wrong" when an SEC team literally just beat Clemson for the National Championship so it can probably be argued that Clemson is not better than EVERY SEC team.

Feb 3, 2020, 1:43 PM

Clemson’s program is better than the entire SEC. Alabama a close second and then UGA? LSU was a one hit wonder. They’ll lose 3-4 games next year.

Feb 3, 2020, 2:13 PM

Right now it doesn't matter what they might do next year or what has happened in previous years. As it stands, LSU is the best team in the country, obviously better than Clemson....because they beat them. I'm not sure what is confusing about that. LSU are the best team until someone takes them down just like Clemson was the best team until LSU took them down. LSU has the longest active winning streak, Clemson lost their last game...against LSU. This isn't difficult to understand. Saying Clemson is better than the team they just lost to just seems like a statement from a sore loser.

Feb 3, 2020, 4:24 PM

Right now it doesn't matter what they might do next year or what has happened in previous years. As it stands, LSU is the best team in the country, obviously better than Clemson....because they beat them. I'm not sure what is confusing about that. LSU are the best team until someone takes them down just like Clemson was the best team until LSU took them down. LSU has the longest active winning streak, Clemson lost their last game...against LSU. This isn't difficult to understand. Saying Clemson is better than the team they just lost to just seems like a statement from a sore loser.

You could have stopped with "Right now it does not matter..." because anything afterwards is just bayou babble.

Y'all won....celebrate on your own forum instead of lingering on here, Twitter and other sites disputing anything Clemson. Season is over...y'all "were" the best team this past season and yes you own the current win streak now but here's the fact:

No one on this Clemson site gives a ####.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2020, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Proof Clemson > entire SEC ]

You could have stopped with "Right now it does not matter..." because anything afterwards is just bayou babble.

Y'all won....celebrate on your own forum instead of lingering on here, Twitter and other sites disputing anything Clemson. Season is over...y'all "were" the best team this past season and yes you own the current win streak now but here's the fact:

No one on this Clemson site gives a ####.

flash

Feb 3, 2020, 7:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Proof Clemson > entire SEC ]

in the pan

You “were” the best team last year. Newsflash:

Feb 3, 2020, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Proof Clemson > entire SEC ]

That team no longer exists and LSU has not been consistent enough to be considered an elite program. Beating Bama for the first time in nearly a decade and then winning one playoff with a transfer QB (because you have failed time and time again to recruit a championship QB) does not make you an elite program.

Feb 4, 2020, 7:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Proof Clemson > entire SEC ]

The moment that Joe Burreaux walked off the field for the last time is the moment that CLEMSON was once again, better than any SEC team. 'nuff said. Any disputes about that means you're talking out of your azzz.

Feb 3, 2020, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Proof Clemson > entire SEC ]

And out come the swords !

Coot swords are bamboo skewers by the way , and they're always used on the coot who whipped them out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

One snapshot in your photo album

Feb 3, 2020, 7:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Proof Clemson > entire SEC ]

doesn't outweigh the summary of the photo album.

One photo.

Wow what an embarrassment for the SEC

Feb 3, 2020, 3:16 PM

If you squint hard you can almost see a Georgia logo down at the bottom, where it belongs. Wonder how many of themd fit inside that big ole tiger paw? I'd say about a hundred. SEC fallen too far behind, they ain't catching back up.

Lol just noticed your user image...

Feb 3, 2020, 7:15 PM

...good stuff.

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

That’s a classic shot. Thanks for drawing my attention to it.***

Feb 3, 2020, 9:34 PM

And I guess that means OU > entire SEC?***

Feb 3, 2020, 9:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2020, 8:26 AM

I love Clemson. I dislike the SEC and I do not think that league is nearly as good as they think they are. But the graphic you posted shows that Clemson had 3 players on the winning team in the Superbowl and that the SEC had 8.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,733
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic