Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nice sweep for a team many gave up on.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Nice sweep for a team many gave up on.

May 16, 2015, 4:38 PM

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nice sweep for a team many gave up on.

May 16, 2015, 5:18 PM

Good series for the Tigers and maybe now,the JL haters will
get a softer heart.Fence riders only lean to the good games.
Most of the bashers are just bashers.Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2015, 5:24 PM

So wanting what's best for the team in the long run makes you a hater?

Guilty.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean what's best for some future team?

May 16, 2015, 6:54 PM

The odds are better that JL would produce a better year next time than some young coach out to make a name for himself. So the team you care about must be about 3 years down the road, and that's IF we find the right one for the right (low) price.

May 16, 2015, 5:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Nice sweep for a team many gave up on. ]

If what is best for the team makes me a hater,so be it. JL needs to fired for the good of the program. Flame away.

May 16, 2015, 5:51 PM

so why do you think this team and talent cannot continue? Great support for our tigers...geeezzz

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe because

May 16, 2015, 6:10 PM

there are those of us basing our opinion upon the entire body of work this season (and really over the past few seasons), not a late season run when your back is against the wall.

Re: Maybe because

May 16, 2015, 6:13 PM

u sound like the coots...u say base it on the entire body of work...well the entire body of work has been pretty good...not just 5 years like you coots talk about..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty good huh?

May 16, 2015, 6:22 PM

I guess you are saying that you are fine with our baseball program being middle of the road in the conference and not advancing out of the regionals since you think the past few years have been "pretty good".

I guess I just have a higher expectations for our once proud program.

Re: Pretty good huh?

May 16, 2015, 6:47 PM

well since since you are such an expert why dont you contact drad and apply for the job...rather than complain do something or support our players and team and coach when they do well...the admin will take take care of the other things as necessary...otherwise call call drad and apply for the head coach and have at it...

The two easiest ways to tell when you have won an arguement

May 16, 2015, 7:07 PM

1. When your opponent makes personal attacks

2. When they trot out the lame "If you are such an expert" line.

Re: The two easiest ways to tell when you have won an arguement

May 16, 2015, 8:21 PM

and you can tell when someone does not know what they are talking about they go to the lame liberal line of not giving a real defense or explanation to what they are talking about or explain their their side...ha ha ha...go coot and support them since you dont support our tigers...ha ha ...

What I know

May 16, 2015, 9:17 PM

is that a program that was once the class of the ACC hasn't won it's division but twice in ten years. That same program has only advanced out of pool play in the ACC tournament twice in the same time frame. Five times in that time frame it failed to advance out of a regional, including a year when it missed the NCAA Tournament and ended a steak of 21 straight years with at least an appearance. I know that we are going to have to do the improbable and carry this roll on into the ACC tournament....something this coach has had trouble with in the past....in order to make the NCAA field as one of the last teams in the field. Which, BTW, would be the second year in a row we would have that "honor".

I know that I have seen a team devolve from one that used to be known for playing strong fundamental baseball in all aspects of the game into one where no matter what the lead is in a game you don't feel comfortable until the last out is recorded because of the spectacular meltdowns this program has had in recent years.

I know that proof enough of the above is the fact that many one here, yourself included, are celebrating winning a series against a solid team that has now lost six of it's last eight games like we won the CWS.

Re: What I know

May 16, 2015, 9:24 PM

So have you sent ur application in for HC yet to drad ? U are such an expert. Maybe he can use you

May 16, 2015, 9:26 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17241925

May 16, 2015, 9:32 PM

Loser

May 16, 2015, 9:40 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17241925

May 16, 2015, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Re: What I know ]

what you know = nothing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

May 16, 2015, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Maybe because ]

As easy as the schedule was this season we should never be against the wall. 15-12 non conference with losses to PC and western Carolina. The Clemson Tigers should never lose to teams like that.

May 16, 2015, 6:16 PM [ in reply to Maybe because ]

Looks like the tigers have enough talent to sweep a good FSU team on the road. All I have heard is how hard it is to recruit at CU (t-net and TCI). Looks to me like the talent has been there all year so the reason we lost to so many crappy teams has to be coaching. Time for new blood.

I don't want Jack fired, i want him to have a good

May 16, 2015, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Nice sweep for a team many gave up on. ]

postseason and then retire on the higher note.

Great series Tiger! Good luck at the ACC tourney!***

May 16, 2015, 8:01 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great series Tiger! Good luck at the ACC tourney!***

May 16, 2015, 8:21 PM

amen brother...go Tigers...

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic