Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prepare
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Prepare

Nov 25, 2020, 8:09 AM

I tell you this as a warning. Prepare to defend your family. Stock up with extra supplies. Turmoil is coming in the short run.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prepare

Nov 25, 2020, 8:14 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2020, 8:19 AM

Don't say you weren't warned.

On multiple occasions I may add.

God bless you all!

Nov 25, 2020, 10:43 AM

can you clue us in, is this a biblical event, or should we prepare for a civil war? We'll need specifics here...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These are the delusional posts that keep me coming back here.

Nov 25, 2020, 8:25 AM

Hilarious!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, he's right, if for no other reason than such things do

Nov 25, 2020, 8:33 AM

eventually happen. But no one knows when.

And there is the matter of being prepared, but that's a really big subject that doesn't have anything to do with toilet paper.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prepare for what?***

Nov 25, 2020, 8:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prepare for what?***

Nov 25, 2020, 8:37 AM

dressing sitting out too long

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2020, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Prepare for what?*** ]

Prepare for what you think would happen when President Trump is rightfully given a second term.

Nov 25, 2020, 9:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2020, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Prepare for what?*** ]

NJDEV6 said:

Prepare for what you think would happen when President Trump is rightfully given a second term.

Look, I voted very reluctantly for Trump. He lost. Period. If somehow, some way Trump is still in the WH after Inauguration Day, there will be armed conflict and I might well be part of it to kick him out. He lost and his totally unsubstantiated claims of fraud on the scale to change the election results is such a selfish act on his part. There’s nothing to prepare for. Trump will eventually tire of the spectacle. Despite the fact that I favored more of his policies over Biden and the Democratic Party, Trump has proven my ignoring Trump the man, was wrong for me. I wish I had voted 3rd party as I did in 2016.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jesus loves you. Now get ready for my crazy church buddies

Nov 25, 2020, 8:41 AM

to commit treason and murder civilians.

Re: Jesus loves you. Now get ready for my crazy church buddies

Nov 25, 2020, 9:05 AM

Impossible. That has NEVER happened before.

Somewhere in Langley, VA a file just got a tiny bit fatter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe in addition to the Cooking/Grilling/Smoking board

Nov 25, 2020, 9:07 AM

we can get an "FBI? . . . Yeah this post right here" Board

A little dramatic, but thanks for the reminder for everyone

Nov 25, 2020, 8:54 AM

to get to the grocery store early, and avoid the last minute Thanksgiving rush...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BE SURE TO BUY AT LEAST FOUR MONTHS WORTH OF TP

Nov 25, 2020, 9:06 AM

He did tell us to prepare.

Laziest. manifesto. ever.***

Nov 25, 2020, 9:11 AM

Nov 25, 2020, 9:15 AM

How old are you, and what do you do for a living?

Nov 25, 2020, 9:25 AM

hopefully, the truth will come out and we wont have to stab each other in the streets

Nov 25, 2020, 9:33 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y06qvqAGpP8

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2020, 10:19 AM

Soon, very soon, you will all be scurrying back to see what you may have ignored from me!

Again: read very carefully!

Revelation 3:7-9

The Faithful Church
7 “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write,

‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”: 8 “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. 9 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

Smells a lot like blasphemy to me. Enjoy your damnation***

Nov 25, 2020, 10:21 AM

Hey - is that pretribulational rapture event?

Nov 25, 2020, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Prepare ]

Or does the moment that they bow come after the rapture and the tribulation?

...or do you think there will be a rapture? Of course, you definitely think there will be a tribulation.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: Hey - is that pretribulational rapture event?

Nov 25, 2020, 11:07 AM

Actually, there will be a revival on earth like never seen before for Christians and Jews

How do the Jews get in on it?

Nov 25, 2020, 11:09 AM

Believing in the divinity of Christ is kind of a prerequisite

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How do the Jews get in on it?

Nov 25, 2020, 11:21 AM

I will just say this. Do your own research as to who Soros really is and what he has done in his life. Biden is but a puppet. This nation was sleeping but is waking up. President Trump has blessed Isreal like none before him. Lies WILL BE exposed.

So much is coming that will shock the world.

Numbers 24:9

"The nation is like a mighty lion; When it is sleeping, no one dares wake it. Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed, And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.”

Nov 25, 2020, 11:34 AM

The media has so much to hide and it is not just here. Again, do your own research.

Massive anti-lockdown protests going on all over the globe:
California/Minn/PA/NY
Germany
Italy
Slovakia
England
Australia
Belgium
Spain

Yet you have no idea? Why? Again, do your own research. Don't believe me.

Nov 25, 2020, 11:38 AM

"do your own research"

Ah yes, the mating call of the Qanon

What's the plan now? Has Q given you an update? Any good drops lately?

Hahahahhahhahaahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha

Nov 25, 2020, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: How do the Jews get in on it? ]

You mean, a Hungarian Jew who survived the Holocaust, made a boatload of money in hedge funds, and then proceeded to put his money where his mouth was and give away most of his money to the Open Society Foundation to try to stem the rise of future authoritarian regimes? That George Soros?

The only people who think he's some sort of string-pulling supervillian are the total derps who fell for re-spun Alt-Right conspiracy theory BS that was actually originally started by Victor Orban's State TV...you know, the dictator who took over in Soros's native Hungary, and was butthurt that Soros was chirping at him about it. So somehow your string-pulling supervillain couldn't even stop Orban in Hungary...but he's somehow pulling the strings across the rest of the world. Really plausible.

But I'm sure you're right about the Eminent Rapturous Event, though. You seem like a together fellow with his finger on the real pulse of things.

Nov 25, 2020, 11:40 AM

But he did his own research!

He saw all those facebook posts and youtube videos and everything!!!

Nov 25, 2020, 11:55 AM

The worst thing you can say about Soros is that he nags like Jiminy Cricket. And he does meddle. Oh My, does he meddle. His causes are usual worthy causes and the recipients definitely need his donations but even a lot of them are like, George, there's oversight and then there's like, hovering over our shoulders and micro-managing every nickel, and your help comes with some major headaches, there, big man.

But at the end of the day the guy was worth $40+ billion and he's given away more than three-quarters of that to causes he's deemed worthy, kept a lot of elections free of BS and provided medicine and outreach and legal counsel all over the world, and he's done it in a very transparent and obvious manner, which is why it's particularly ironic that he's become Public Enemy #1 and the alleged secret hand behind all liberal machinations to the Alt-Right world. You wanna see where Soros's money went, look at his itemized expense accounts. It's all right there. I dunno if there's ever been another billionaire who's been that transparent, like, ever.

Hmm. Let's peruse a moment, here....
https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/

Nov 25, 2020, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Re: How do the Jews get in on it? ]

How about a Hungarian Jew that faked being Christian to avoid the Nazis and then turned on his own people. "happiest days of his life"

Some countries, however, have taken steps to expel and ban Soros, his operatives, and his Open Society. In chronological order, the six countries are:

Pakistan
Poland
Turkey
Russia
Hungary
Philippines

And Isreal has said he is not welcome

Nov 25, 2020, 2:30 PM

Are those the shithole countries Trump was referring to?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2020, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Re: How do the Jews get in on it? ]

Yeah, the nerve of that guy, pretending to not be a Jew so the Nazi Storm Troopers hunting Jews wouldn't round him up and gas him. So dishonest.

And your list pretty much speaks for itself. Those are some of the most corrupt and least Democratic countries on the planet.

Are you deliberately trying to lose the argument? Because that's no fun.

Is that a "Special Revelation" to you? Or

Nov 25, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey - is that pretribulational rapture event? ]

What? Because it does not match up with God's Word - except you believe He is a liar - or that He decided, instead, that there is a better way to bring His plan to fruition than He previously divulged through the prophets.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

That's more like it.***

Nov 25, 2020, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Prepare ]

Who's scok is this?***

Nov 25, 2020, 2:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

The night is dark and full of terrors, old man.

Nov 25, 2020, 4:33 PM

You could have been a ghostwriter for this series.

https://youtu.be/uXL7dZSAeVk

Nov 25, 2020, 4:39 PM

I think he is saying we are giving up the running game and will go 100% pass-oriented for the rest of the season.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic