Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Florida basketball player in critical condition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 3,255

Florida basketball player in critical condition

Dec 12, 2020, 1:59 PM

Deyontae Johnson collapsed on the floor in the game today against FSU and was taken to a local hospital.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayers sent**

Dec 12, 2020, 2:07 PM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Florida basketball player in critical condition

Dec 12, 2020, 2:08 PM

Will be praying for Fla. BB player and his family. Has to be a scary situation when this happens.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am praying for him now.***

Dec 12, 2020, 2:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Prayers for Johnson

Dec 12, 2020, 2:12 PM

I'm also praying it's not COVID-related too. He had COVID earlier this year and if this gets linked to myocarditis or something, i wouldn't be surprised if all sports get shut down immediately.

Not to mention the broader implications...

Re: Prayers for Johnson

Dec 12, 2020, 2:19 PM

That’s a good point. I had’t thought of that.

Dec 12, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Prayers for Johnson ]

There is a segment of the population that is going to try regardless the cause. We have people who have an extreme probably with anything considered masculine. We just need leaders to finally stand up and tell all these whiny b-words to ####.

Dec 12, 2020, 2:50 PM

Imma about to quit posting on here. It's worse than Communist Russia or what the Left is trying to turn this country in. TigerNet blocked an acronym. I try not to use curse words often but sometimes when something really bothers me being a 40 year old man I SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE A FRIGGIN BAD WORD IF I SEE FIT. I'm going to start NetTiger and if you don't use at least one curse word per post I will, DO NOTHING BECAUSE I'M NOT A FRIGGIN DICTATOR.

Lol

Dec 12, 2020, 3:03 PM

“I can’t believe that words I knowingly tried to get around the filter got caught by the filter”

And to the point of your previous post.. if there is a connection (which at this point is pure speculation on the previous poster’s part) between COVID and any heart issue he may have developed, then it wouldn’t be “hating anything masculine” for folks to take that seriously and be dang worried. This is people’s lives your asking they risk so you can be entertained. I wouldn’t gloss over that parts so glibly if I was you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right, there's no evidence right now that its

Dec 12, 2020, 3:15 PM

Covid-related. I'm just hoping it stays that way.

Dec 12, 2020, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Prayers for Johnson ]

Lol ... but my freedom!

Unfortunately Tigernet can do what it wants. Funny how you fight for your version of freedome and no one elses.

Maybe Tigernet doesn't want people cursing and whatnot because kids are on here. Because they feel the forums should be a clean place for everyone. That maybe their moral inner compass is about decency and respect.

Not about your hurt feelings snowflake.

Dec 12, 2020, 3:46 PM

The irony of accusing someone criticizing censorship as a hurt feelings snowflake is sublime, and is probably considered “hate speech” in some jurisdictions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

It might’ve have something to do

Dec 12, 2020, 4:05 PM

With the fact that the person complaining about censorship is whining about not being able to post whatever they want on a private forum they don’t pay to operate like some right of their’s is being abridged.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2020, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Prayers for Johnson ]

Dec 12, 2020, 2:35 PM

Prayed for him--hope he will be OK.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 12, 2020, 2:38 PM

Prayers fir a full recovery

Dec 12, 2020, 2:50 PM

Prayers up.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2020, 4:05 PM

Prayers. Very scary

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 3,255
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic