Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prayers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Prayers

Jun 3, 2019, 10:16 AM

Hi my name is Cameron and I’m 17 years old and just got the news that my father died yesterday going deep sea fishing at myrtle beach and started throwing up and passed out. They were an hour away from shore and they did CPR the whole way, and got him in the ambulance an hour later but didn’t make it. I loved my father we were on FaceTime the day before he died he told me he loved me and I told him I loved him pray for me and my family to pull through. I gotta make it to the NFL now I’m on a mission to make it to the NFL for me and my father now thank you all. ????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers buddy

Jun 3, 2019, 10:24 AM

Prayers for you and your family on this difficult journey.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Prayers sent***

Jun 3, 2019, 10:27 AM

Re: Prayers

Jun 3, 2019, 10:29 AM

Done. I lost my dad suddenly when I was 14 (I was with him). I know this type pain and grief. When it happened to me we just dealt with it. Looking back had counseling been prevalent then I would have benefited from it. Lean on family and friends but also get some grief counseling help if you feel the need. Prayers for all of you

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm so sorry. Prayers for you all and remember

Jun 3, 2019, 10:37 AM

how you react in difficult times often defines you and asking for prayer is a very good start. It sounds like the two of you were close. One day when you have a child of your own you will really understand how much he loves you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh man, that's awful; praying for you young man, be strong***

Jun 3, 2019, 10:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 11:06 AM

So sad for your loss. Don’t mean this in a disrespectful way, but as a fisherman, that’s one way that I would like to go. You and your Dad are perfect examples of why we need to frequently express our love to family and close friends. For 62 plus years, the last words spoken between me and my wife every night are “. I love you”.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done***

Jun 3, 2019, 11:26 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jun 3, 2019, 11:45 AM

So sorry for your loss. Prayers to you/family.

In my prayers

Jun 3, 2019, 11:53 AM

Our Prayers and thoughts are with you***

Jun 3, 2019, 11:58 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 1:30 PM

Prayers of strength and comfort for you and your family.

Very sorry for your loss. Stay strong and be faithful. Coun

Jun 3, 2019, 2:26 PM

t on those around you to help. Family, friends, and the Good Lord will be by your side.

Jun 3, 2019, 2:31 PM

Prayers are with you Cameron and all of your loved ones. Stand tall. I know everyone on this board are pulling for you.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 5:45 PM

Dear Cameron,
I will be praying for you and your family!!! My heart breaks for you!! Much love!

Jun 3, 2019, 6:05 PM

Prayers for you and your family during this time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jun 3, 2019, 6:09 PM

I'm so sorry Cameron and will lift up you and your family in my prayers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 6:21 PM

Prayers up Cameron. So so sorry to hear about this. Losing a loved one is always devastating. God WILL give you the strength to get through this difficult time, put your trust in Him and He will lead you. Be strong not only for your sake, but for your familys as well. Be their inspiration. Godspeed man.

Jun 3, 2019, 10:35 PM

So sorry you lost your father. I will be praying for you each day, I don’t have a lot of words to say except keep God close to your heart and put you trust and faith in him that he will God will get you through these difficult days.

Best to you and your family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 11:11 PM

So very sorry for your loss, Cameron. Prayers said for you and your family.

Jun 3, 2019, 11:19 PM

Prayers for you and your family.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers Up for you and yours . . .

Jun 4, 2019, 9:43 AM

The great thing about Dads . . . they stay with you every day of your life!!!

Yours will take every step with you!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2019, 9:49 AM

Prayers sent young man. May you receive strength, peace, and serenity.

Jun 4, 2019, 9:59 AM

Cameron, I hope you know you will always have your father inside of you and your heavenly Father with you. You are not alone. Peace!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers sent.***

Jun 4, 2019, 10:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2019, 11:27 AM

Cameron I will be praying for you and your family. Cameron put your faith and trust in God he will be there for you always. Cameron I pray your dream of the nfl come true

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic