Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Army Navy 2018
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Army Navy 2018

Dec 6, 2018, 2:27 PM

I’m heading to Philadelphia in the morning. Traveling with my son (USNA ‘01) and my grandson (CU or USNA ‘39). College Game Day will be there...hope to show up in Clemson colors with USNA watch cap. Hopefully the IPTAY CU flag bearers will be there.

Go NAVY! Beat Army!

https://goo.gl/images/Mkt2CF

https://goo.gl/images/Hj8JpQ

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Army Navy 2018

Dec 6, 2018, 2:38 PM

Will look for you on TV . I love that game . Have a great time .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Poor Navy. After years of dominating Army, they are

Dec 6, 2018, 2:44 PM

gonna' get stomped for the 3rd straight.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Poor Navy. After years of dominating Army, they are

Dec 6, 2018, 3:06 PM

Could be. Navy is in a down period after 14 years of total domination. But...it’s rivalry game. Arguably the best rivalry which exemplifies college football. There really is nothing like this gsme elsewhere in the college football landscape. Television doesn’t begin to capture it. This should be on every fan’s bucket list.

Sorry... Dad served in the U.S. Army

Dec 6, 2018, 3:11 PM

Stationed in Fort Jackson in chickenville, SC...

GO ARMY BEAT NAVY!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As a Solid Orange West Point grad....

Dec 6, 2018, 3:11 PM

...all I can say is: Roast the Goats!

GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Well, other than that, Mrs. Lincoln....how was the play?"

Re:Cadets and Midshipmen marching in

Dec 6, 2018, 3:34 PM

Many years ago TV showed this. In my opinion the most impressive part of the game. I would love to know if there is a site I can find to watch this again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Cadets and Midshipmen marching in

Dec 6, 2018, 4:25 PM

The March On will be televised on the CBS Sports Network. 822 on Xfinity in Atlanta. I believe the March On begins at 12:15. The game will be broadcast at 3pm on CBS.

When my son was a Midshipman, they were up before 5am, ate brealfast at King Hall, and were on buses by 7 for the drive to Philadelphia. They were cold and half asleep before the March On and then the energy took over. It was a great experience for him! He actually got a bit of face time on national television one year.

He's excited to get back and meet some squad mates he hasn't seen since graduation. They've had a lot of "adventures" in foreign lands since graduation....some not so fun. One of his favorite memories was leading the form flight flyover he bid for, for the Navy Notre Dame game when it was in Philly one year. Next year's game is in Ireland. Would love to go.

Dec 6, 2018, 4:27 PM

https://www.ncaa.com/video/football/2018-12-05/fbs-college-football-behind-seams-army-navy

Dec 6, 2018, 9:22 PM

Always enjoy watching the game and recently see Army break a long losing streak. Was pleased to see Navy win when Roger Staubach played. Mostly like to see a very competitive game. Currently no precip forecast for Saturday in Philly, but will be rather cool with a high of 37. Enjoy your trip.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic