Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Poor ETN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Poor ETN

Nov 2, 2020, 4:08 PM

Did I miss something Saturday Mark Ryan from espn upstate said he had the worst game of his career against BC.

Rushing 20 carries for 84 yards
Receiving 7 catches for 140 yards
1 kick return for 40 yards

Total yards 264

Do these guys just watch highlights of a fumble and base the whole game off of 1 play. Do you guys think this was a bad day for Etn and if you do what am I missing.

Other than most that work for espn does not know their azzhole from a hole in the ground.

Message was edited by: speedracer®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Poor ETN

Nov 2, 2020, 4:11 PM

as big a dolt as Dinnich

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 4:59 PM

Sorry to be a spelling Nazi, but it's Sammitch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 11:05 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 4:13 PM

In my honest opinion ETN will be well paid in the future for what he showed during the BC game. He was a legit additional wide receiver that BC did not have an answer for and in my honest opinion one of the reasons he returned to Clemson.

Nov 2, 2020, 6:55 PM

I'd be surprised if Notre Dame has anyone fast enough to cover ETN out of the backfield. I hope we exploit that

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Travis made a lot of money Saturday by showing how

Nov 2, 2020, 4:13 PM

he can run right past a linebacker and get open down the field and catch the ball with defenders getting ready to hit him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 4:20 PM

Obviously Mark did not watch the game. Didn't he co-host the post-game on the radio side last year?

If that is the post game guy from last year, he was terrible***

Nov 2, 2020, 9:25 PM

who is Mark Ryan?***

Nov 2, 2020, 4:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

his stats in 2018 were way worse. this guy does no research***

Nov 2, 2020, 4:28 PM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

LOL...the ACC named him RB of the week...lol

Nov 2, 2020, 4:29 PM

Apparently, the league though more of ETN's efforts than Marc Ryan.

He's a Florida grad and just another E$ecPN homer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

If

Nov 2, 2020, 4:29 PM

that was his worst game ever, the Tigers are in great shape (from the RB position) the rest of the way. What a dolt.

Nov 2, 2020, 4:30 PM

Mark tweets during Clemson games as if he is watching. Below is one of his Tweets during our game on Saturday. It was way too early to be saying Clemson was in trouble, IMO.

https://twitter.com/MarcRyanOnAir/status/1322589659097157636

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Nov 2, 2020, 4:49 PM

Note the dawg fan dweeb saying “that’s a lot of points to give up to BC.”
I bet they slobber Bama’s knob constantly and didn’t mind Ole Miss hanging 48 on those elephants. Then that same D held UGA to 24.
Never mind UGA giving up 21 to Tennessee.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 2, 2020, 4:32 PM

ETN knows how to play tackle football very well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 4:39 PM

Yea, and I don't know who Mark Ryan is but my money is on Travis in a throwdown.

Nov 2, 2020, 4:55 PM

Unlike TL16, ETN has a reasonable shot to be drafted by a team with rock solid blocking. He has really improved his game and will be an outstanding pro RB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's lunacy!***

Nov 2, 2020, 4:58 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Nov 2, 2020, 6:18 PM

For the, I don't know how many, times, the Fumble on goal line was not the fault of ETN! it was s freshman mistake, in positioning the ball at the point of exchange. I think I learned that the first week of practice in Jr. High School, way too many years ago!

Nov 2, 2020, 6:33 PM

BBBII® said:

For the, I don't know how many, times, the Fumble on goal line was not the fault of ETN! it was s freshman mistake, in positioning the ball at the point of exchange. I think I learned that the first week of practice in Jr. High School, way too many years ago!

So true! People don't like to criticize QB's but that was on DJU. If you look at the replay the ball was around TE9 neck. It wasn't in the bread-basket like it was supposed to be. As you said, "that's one of the 1st things you learn in football"! And people have to understand, he's not expecting it there and is going a "zillion miles an hour" so yeah, the fumble happened. We gave BC 7 and still beat them - like champions do!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he mean versus all prior BC games

Nov 2, 2020, 7:05 PM

His YPC was low compared to prior BC games, but still a great game overall:

2020: 20 carries, 84 yards (4.2avg). 7 receptions for 140 yards Best receiving game by far vs prior BC games

2019: 16 carries, 109 yards (6.8avg)
2018: 11 carries, 78 yards (7.1avg)
2017: 9 carries, 113 yards (12.6avg)

Nov 2, 2020, 9:20 PM

Yet ETN was the ACC Running Back of the Week. I guess the media panel forgot to call Mark (Who?) Ryan.

Yes. They’re lazy.

Nov 3, 2020, 12:31 AM

And they’re the ones who vote for the Heisman.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic