Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Politics.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,291

Politics.....

Jun 22, 2018, 6:36 PM

.....not trying to see what side you roll with because I don't care but if you don't want your tax money going to SC Politicians to build a warehouse where they will not only collect your personal data but any SC Representative will have unfettered access to it and going to subsidise Planned Parenthood text "Kill" to 52886 which in turn will send you a link to what this illegal bill has in it and you can choose to put your name on a prepared email to your representatives here in this state. Its very easy. At least text the number and read the bill, think you'll be disappointed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Politics.....

Jun 22, 2018, 6:42 PM

You need a period somewhere in that first sentence. I lost the subject by the time I got to the end.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2018, 6:58 PM

Ironically, if you don't want to subsidize Planned Parenthood you will be subsidizing thousands more more poor and uneducated children. Choose your poison.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2018, 7:04 PM

I would rather have those children born in the greatest nation in the world where they will at least have a fighting chance to succeed rather than killed in the womb.

Jun 22, 2018, 7:34 PM

Dems are losing their minds over children being separated from their ILLEGAL parents but are ok with murdering children in the womb including partial birth murder.Total hypocrisy at it’s best.What about legal citizens being arrested and being separated from their kids while in jail? Where is the outcry been for those kids?Just a bunch of political bias BS!

Jun 22, 2018, 7:57 PM

Preach it River Tiger. Amen Brother.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting local story

Jun 22, 2018, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Politics..... ]

http://m.wistv.com/story/38469333/5-people-including-mother-charged-in-death-of-infant-sentenced-in-sc-for-illegal-re-entry-back-into-the-us

Check out the details on each

Jun 22, 2018, 11:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Politics..... ]

Really? That as opposed to going straight to heaven? Why?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,291
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic