»
Topic: Politics.....
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 22, 2018, 11:09 PM by: Felix2®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - General Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Politics.....

Posted: Jun 22, 2018, 6:36 PM

.....not trying to see what side you roll with because I don't care but if you don't want your tax money going to SC Politicians to build a warehouse where they will not only collect your personal data but any SC Representative will have unfettered access to it and going to subsidise Planned Parenthood text "Kill" to 52886 which in turn will send you a link to what this illegal bill has in it and you can choose to put your name on a prepared email to your representatives here in this state. Its very easy. At least text the number and read the bill, think you'll be disappointed.

link

Re: Politics.....

Posted: Jun 22, 2018, 6:42 PM

You need a period somewhere in that first sentence. I lost the subject by the time I got to the end.

2021 orange level member link

[1]
Posted: Jun 22, 2018, 6:58 PM

Ironically, if you don't want to subsidize Planned Parenthood you will be subsidizing thousands more more poor and uneducated children. Choose your poison.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

[2]
Posted: Jun 22, 2018, 7:04 PM

I would rather have those children born in the greatest nation in the world where they will at least have a fighting chance to succeed rather than killed in the womb.

link

[1]
Posted: Jun 22, 2018, 7:34 PM

Dems are losing their minds over children being separated from their ILLEGAL parents but are ok with murdering children in the womb including partial birth murder.Total hypocrisy at it’s best.What about legal citizens being arrested and being separated from their kids while in jail? Where is the outcry been for those kids?Just a bunch of political bias BS!

link

Posted: Jun 22, 2018, 7:57 PM

Preach it River Tiger. Amen Brother.

Interesting local story

Posted: Jun 22, 2018, 8:27 PM

http://m.wistv.com/story/38469333/5-people-including-mother-charged-in-death-of-infant-sentenced-in-sc-for-illegal-re-entry-back-into-the-us

Check out the details on each

link

Posted: Jun 22, 2018, 11:09 PM

Really? That as opposed to going straight to heaven? Why?

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale: 4 tickets lower level on 40yd line in Section Q. $1250 per ticket. Half due now and oth...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - General Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1071 people have read this post