Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Political correctness is ruining the country.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Political correctness is ruining the country.

Jul 15, 2020, 9:01 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Political correctness is ruining the country.

Jul 15, 2020, 9:10 AM

"United States of the Offended"

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Jul 15, 2020, 9:24 AM

Agree 110%! People are blind to what is happening or they just don’t want to know. I hope and pray God will heal this country.

IMO if the democrats take control of our country it will be devastating. Conservatives please get out and vote and donate to campaign’s for close races where democrats are raising millions of dollars to buy control of the house and senate.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2020, 9:11 AM

Agreed! This move to appease certain complainers and complainants has turned our society into a very shallow thinking group of people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2020, 9:24 AM

We need R. Lee Ermey to run these milk-toasts through boot camp. Many of them may cry.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2020, 9:43 AM

and yet sadly he is gone now

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. So sad!***

Jul 15, 2020, 9:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Legitimate Question

Jul 15, 2020, 9:25 AM

Exactly how is it ruining the country? It would be interesting to get what people are thinking.

Re: Legitimate Question

Jul 15, 2020, 9:28 AM

digimini said:

Exactly how is it ruining the country? It would be interesting to get what people are thinking.

LMAO. You of all posters ask that question.

Jul 15, 2020, 9:35 AM

OP’s original statement is somewhat true, Trump is not governing,Trump is not leading, watch out for what fills that void.

Neither is Congress...

Jul 15, 2020, 9:37 AM

So...there's that.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2020, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Legitimate Question ]

In Trump's defense, the far left has not allowed him to govern.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Jul 15, 2020, 3:16 PM

Please explain how? Trump has been in the White House since Jan 2017. Since then the Senate has had a Republican majority. From 2017-2019, the House had a Republican majority.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2020, 10:51 AM

YCBS...The Dems and the MSM have trashed him 24/7 from day one. The left impeached him. The left got Mueller to go after hum 24/ 7 for two years! Where ya been, under a rock!! Try harder....puleeze...

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really?

Jul 15, 2020, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Legitimate Question ]

Just one of many examples...

When an elected member of Congress suggests that crime rate have risen because people need to shoplift due to unemployment, etc. This is known as 'breaking the law' and this person is suggesting that is acceptable.

"### on increased NYC crime: 'Maybe this has to do with the fact that people aren't paying their rent & are scared to pay their rent & so they go out & they need to feed their child & they don't have money so... they feel like they either need to shoplift some bread or go hungry.'"

So, if the ends justify the means, who is to say that the way of anarchy is not being paved. There is right, and there is wrong. Moral relativism is not acceptable. Your morals are probably not mine. There HAS to be an absolute. And, if you don't know the difference, then may God have mercy on your soul.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jul 15, 2020, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Legitimate Question ]

Political leaders allowed an insurgency take over 6 blocks because "black lives matter."

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Here ya go ...

Jul 15, 2020, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Legitimate Question ]

https://dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/how-political-correctness-and-identity-politics-are-destroying-america/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-problem-political-correctness_b_2746663

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/447843-bill-maher-political-correctness-a-cancer-on-progressivism-forwarding

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Jul 15, 2020, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Legitimate Question ]

Political correctness is largely what Trump ran against the first time.

PCness has morphed to say everyone (except white males) is a victim, all whites enjoy white privilege, if you are not out protesting for LBGTQ rights or BLM then you are racist, if you do not support the green new deal you are stupid, etc.

The left, living in their own echo chamber, has come to the conclusion it is only their opinion that is correct.

Bari Weiss said it well:

...a new consensus has emerged in the press: that truth isn’t a process of collective discovery, but an orthodoxy already known to an enlightened few whose job is to inform everyone else.

So, the connection to PCness ruining the country, IMO, is it promotes misinformation, fake news, and the viewpoint of only one segment of the population. The media gets ratings by exploiting the left's outrage when PC ideas/concepts are violated.

Jul 16, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Legitimate Question ]

If you have to ask you must be living under a rock! Are you serious or a terminal TDS victim! LMAO

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Political correctness has ruined the country.

Jul 15, 2020, 9:47 AM

FIFY.

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jul 15, 2020, 9:48 AM

I've been hearing this for 30 years but mostly from old men who struggle to adapt to change. Others it seems are out hustling and making a future instead of pointing fingers and yelling not fair....

Jul 16, 2020, 10:46 AM

Are you serious or a terminal TDS victim! LMAO

These threads are usually started by someone who is

Jul 15, 2020, 9:54 AM

offended by something, which I've always thought ironic.

Need to return to the days when Native Americans were savages

Jul 15, 2020, 10:32 AM

(Or Redskins), Jews were money-grubbing hebs, Asians were ######, Latinos were spics, and Blacks were ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The PC culture didn't make those changes.

Jul 15, 2020, 7:33 PM

Don't act like being PC has done anything but make America mad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those changes ARE PC culture.***

Jul 16, 2020, 8:41 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How so?

Jul 15, 2020, 10:54 AM

This complaining about "political correctness" is just a whining about not being able to be racist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic or religious bigots without being called out for it.

Trump tries to make those people feel better about their bigotry.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope.

Jul 15, 2020, 2:38 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Here-ya-go-27498609

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: How so?

Jul 16, 2020, 10:48 AM [ in reply to How so? ]

That's one SICK response. Please apologize! And get help!!

Jul 31, 2014, 3:28 PM

True. Way too extreme.

Jul 15, 2020, 11:29 AM

True. Way too extreme.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic