Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CuseJuice - Thanks!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

CuseJuice - Thanks!

Oct 14, 2017, 11:59 AM

CuseJuice,

You were super helpful with providing information. My wife, son, and I really enjoyed our first trip to Syracuse. We parked at the VA hospital for free and ate over on Marshall Street.

I have been to A LOT of venues and I must say that your fans were super gracious, hospitable, and welcoming. The campus is lovely too. Definitely interesting venue/being inside to watch a game - quite loud.

We will definitely be back the next time the Tigers are in town.

CONGRATULATIONS on the win. Out-everythinged from opening whistle to the closing whistle. I suspect it will be the first of many big victories for you under Coach Babers tutelage/leadership.

Best,
Matt

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Re: CuseJuice - Thanks!

Oct 14, 2017, 1:10 PM

Thanks Matt. As always the Clemson fans were the nicest group of folks that we see every two years.

I know there were a lot of folks on here making fun of the dome and it’s supposed effect. You saw it’s real when it’s packed. There is no where for noise to escape. 40k sounds like 80k

I still think y’all play for a title this year. Babers said as much this morning on Sirius.

Thanks to all the great posters on here last week except tiger James. Don’t know how he’s not bnned. Dude spews garbage.

I’ll be back to DV next year to witness the greatest venue in college football again

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats to Syracuse... Great win for your program.

Oct 14, 2017, 1:18 PM

You guys need to keep winning by playing with heart and the will to win like y'all did last night. Impressed with your QB and big receiver. Great coaching.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2017, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: CuseJuice - Thanks! ]

I did not attend the game, just watched on the television. as for the team and the coach, the only things I can have an opinion about, I really admire what I saw. looks like you all have a good thing going up there.

Oct 14, 2017, 1:55 PM

We know we won’t have him long but we’ll take him as long as we can.

If Tiger Jane wood have been coachin' us

Oct 14, 2017, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Re: CuseJuice - Thanks! ]

we wood have one four sure. You are just lucky we hired the wrong guy ??

Great game, absolutely love your coach. Hope you can keep him because some folks are going to come calling for him

Re: If Tiger Jane wood have been coachin' us

Oct 15, 2017, 5:32 AM

Yup. We need to pay him now. Not tomorrow not next Tuesday. Now

He is certainly a class act. Congrats on the win.***

Oct 15, 2017, 7:11 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Polar opposite of your last coach. ACC has some really good coaches right now.***

Oct 15, 2017, 7:23 AM [ in reply to Re: If Tiger Jane wood have been coachin' us ]

Re: Polar opposite of your last coach. ACC has some really good coaches right now.***

Oct 15, 2017, 7:31 AM

Yeah Shafer turned out to be a mess. And Dabo forgave his nonsense too. People in Cuse freaking love Dabo. Ya'll will bounce back hard just like Pitt loss last year

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic