Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: The Fighting Lamars
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Plyler's Blog: The Fighting Lamars

Sep 12, 2017, 9:28 AM

The Fighting Lamars

The Fighting Lamars
Monday morning after my radio show I was talking to Brad Senkiw, our station's new show host, about this Saturday's game, and he used a phrase I have never heard before. He said it will be interesting to see how the “Fighting Lamars” play this weekend.

I watched most

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lavar is Good But I Bet KB Would Have Had Very Good Numbers

Sep 12, 2017, 9:36 AM

vs. Purdue and UNCheat. I think Mickey's coffee was spiked with some Lavar Kool-Aid. Our defense will make him more pedestrian. Still good but he alone cannot win this game. He will be faced with multiple NFL calibre defense men who have the speed, guts, brains and talent to counter him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lavar is Good But I Bet KB Would Have Had Very Good Numbers

Sep 12, 2017, 10:02 AM

Unless the seats themselves are black, it won't be long into the second half before the 'black out' looks very washed out!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm disappointed....

Sep 12, 2017, 10:05 AM

that phrase was coined on tnet

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

easy mistake. The joke wasn't spelled out phonetically.***

Sep 12, 2017, 10:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2017, 10:44 AM

The number of numbers in number or word form used in this article. Dizzyingly overcooked as usual. Maybe you should switch to baseball articles. Try saying something meaningful without all the numbers and stats.

I liked the article and appreciated the stats

Sep 12, 2017, 12:42 PM

I also agree with Mickey that Lamar is extremely good. It's really amazing how so many on Tigernet are blinded to that fact.

Re: Plyler's Blog: The Fighting Lamars

Sep 12, 2017, 12:13 PM

Best player in College football, and not even close. Come on Mickey, you judge a players performance in 2 games and anoint him, especially given the quality of the defense he played against. If he torches the Tigers, then you may have a point. That's not gonna happen, imo.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it's wrong to say it's not close because there are some

Sep 12, 2017, 12:46 PM

other extremely good QBs like Mayfield and Darnold. However it's obvious that Jackson is extremely good. We may shut him down like LSU and Houston did later in the year last year, but that really won't change my opinion much. IMO it just means our defense is incredible.

Sep 12, 2017, 4:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Plyler's Blog: The Fighting Lamars ]

I have watched him for 16 games. Watson was the best last year but Jackson is not a two-game fluke. He is the best player in college football in 2017.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2017, 4:51 PM

I thought Lville's WRs looked good against UNC. I would say they have at least as much talent at that position as last year.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic