Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please let’s stop like acting like coot fans. Dabo, BV, TE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,314

Please let’s stop like acting like coot fans. Dabo, BV, TE

Nov 8, 2020, 12:36 AM

the players and others coaches have given us 10 awesome years so quit bitching about the play calling, TE , Jake Venables and other players. They can played their hearts out and left it all on the field. Let’s act like we know how to win. Stop singling out players. Reading Tigernet tonight looks like a lot of crap coot fans would say. Maybe we are a little to spoiled by all of Clemson’s success.

Even better let’s act like we know how to loose with Class. There was plenty of blame to go around tonight but its one game. It’s a crazy year in college football. We still have a chance to win the NC. So ease up folks!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please let’s stop like acting like coot fans. Dabo, BV, TE

Nov 8, 2020, 12:39 AM

When coaches get paid milions and millions of dollars to do a job, i can have all the opinions i want when they screw up. And tonight, it was not great.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 12:50 AM

Speaking of millions of dollars, why don’t you donate to tigernet ? Get that R. You can say what you want, just think sometimes before you say something. 5 straight CFP , 2 NC. I think I’ll trust the coaches

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 12:54 AM

You would think the coaches would have learned that when you get a chance you have to FINISH THE GAME.

Listen, I’m pissed and feel tonight the Tigers would have won if DJ was allowed to throw a simple 10 yard pass knowing the defense would be expecting run. I’m not sure the coaches know we have great talent and DJ is special. This loss, coaches fault!!

Nov 8, 2020, 12:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Please let’s stop like acting like coot fans. Dabo, BV, TE ]

Make you a deal. When the mods stop people on here from constantly harrassing good people and calling them names left and right, ill buy two r's. But i feel like ill probably just get banned simply for taking up for myself. Ive seen some folks on here get banned when they did far less than the people causing the real trouble. Be fair across the board and ill donate all day long.

Nov 8, 2020, 12:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Please let’s stop like acting like coot fans. Dabo, BV, TE ]

We could do so much better in coaching! And we have the money to have the best coaches in ncaa football.

Nov 8, 2020, 12:43 AM

We did not put them away when we had a chance. Mistakes galore. Have to give the feuding leprechauns credit. They played much better and barely won. I think the ACCCG will be a bit different.

Nov 8, 2020, 12:46 AM

The issue is the excuses. That's what makes us look like Jr fans. Own it... No matter how awful the officiating was WE HAD THE BALL WITH THE LEAD with 2:20 left and we blew it.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,314
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic