Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please go...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Please go...

Dec 5, 2020, 10:51 PM

Some of these "fans" make me sick.. you expect perfection every single day from these players. I know you will say "best is the standard" well if you do work and have a job can you honestly say that you always perform at the best standard every single day? If you are honest with yourself the answer is no.

At the beginning of this game (1st half) yeah the team was off and lacking. VT did a hell of a job on offense milking the clock before getting to the LOS so that the defense couldn't make adjustments before the snap. Some of you have to realize one thing that these teams that we are playing are going to give their absolute best b/c they want to be the team talked about for days on talk shows, sports center ect.. that they messed up the college football playoff.

Has the offensive play calling been suspect at times this season and this game? yeah! but this announcer crew for the abc game at the very beginning of the game started how Elliot and staff watch game film and game film but when the game happens these teams change everything b/c well as Clemson is trying to go play for championships to these teams every single time they play Clemson this is a championship and they are going to throw every wrinkle they can at Clemson. So start being patient that Clemson isn't up 70-0 after the first quarter.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please go...

Dec 5, 2020, 11:14 PM

Also look at the injuries we have!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic