Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pic of Terry Bowden, Ron West to Louisiana-Monroe
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Pic of Terry Bowden, Ron West to Louisiana-Monroe

Jan 12, 2021, 9:53 PM

Terry Bowden continues to assemble quite the impressive staff at Louisiana-Monroe, a program seeking to recapture its winning ways and keep afloat in the ever-strengthening SunBelt Conference.

Sources tell FootballScoop Tuesday night that Bowden is adding former Florida State and West Virginia quarterback Clint Trickett, most recently co-offensive coordinator at Florida Atlantic University, and Ron West, a veteran defensive coach, to Bowden’s first Warhawks staff.

Bowden also recently has added RichRod as offensive coordinator and Willie Green and Zac Alley to his Monroe defensive staff.

In Trickett, Bowden gets a rising young coach who’s previously coached tight ends and quarterbacks, worked in the junior college ranks and also played the game at its top levels. He is the son of heralded veteran coach Rick Trickett, a former Auburn, Florida State, LSU, Texas A&M and West Virginia assistant coach.

West has considerable experience on both sides of the ball at the collegiate level.

West has nearly 20 years’ experience on each side of the ball, has worked in almost all of the Power-5 conferences and specifically worked for major programs such as Clemson, Georgia Tech, West Virginia, Illinois, North Carolina and Arizona State.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pic of Terry Bowden, Ron West to Louisiana-Monroe

Jan 12, 2021, 9:55 PM

Jan 12, 2021, 11:56 PM

His age I think has a lot to do with him building the strongest staff possible to hurry and get the wins to get a job in the P5 as soon as possible. He's probably releasing some of his salary to get better coaches for a lower level coaching job. Terry will do whatever needs to be done, to finish his FB coaching career on a high note, and I wish him the best. I have wished when Tommy was our HC, that we would have gotten Terry over Tommy!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 8:55 AM

With the staff Terry is building it makes you wonder why UofSUK6 did not go after him.

Isn’t Clint T the dude that was Jesus on top of a car back

Jan 13, 2021, 9:44 AM

in the day ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic