Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Personally enjoyed the Empress of Soul’s National Anthem Sunday evening even without the..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,474

Personally enjoyed the Empress of Soul’s National Anthem Sunday evening even without the..

Feb 5, 2019, 8:12 AM

PiPs!

Her wearing that eloquent oriental-like white gown & the Tiara caused mention of her being an Empress..as well as many kudos for being 74 and looking & singing that good as being a blessing for her & her fans alike!

Thx Gladys & wished you could have belted out “Midnight Train To Georgia” as an encore!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CNN says she killed her career ...

Feb 5, 2019, 8:15 AM

for not supporting Kaepernick

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A little late for that*

Feb 5, 2019, 8:58 AM

Nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Personally enjoyed the Empress of Soul’s National Anthem Sunday evening even without the..

Feb 5, 2019, 8:27 AM

I thought she was great - as usual. The most talented entertainer on the field Sunday.

Her National Anthem was almost as good if not equal to Whitney Houston's in the '90s.

She's got remarkable talent and is pure class. Killed her career?? Pure hogwash.

It was the highlight of the evening.

Feb 5, 2019, 9:02 AM

Unfortunately.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Personally enjoyed the Empress of Soul’s National Anthem Sunday evening even without the..

Feb 5, 2019, 9:02 AM

I'm familiar with the godfather of soul, the queen of soul, and filet of sole. What's this empress crap?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2019, 10:20 AM

I thought she did a great job with it, too, and I really was happy that she sang it pretty much as written.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2019, 11:14 AM

I thought it was fantastic. Yeah, she decorated it a little, but it was taseteful and pure Gladys.
Classy lady. Who cares what CNN thinks?

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,474
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic