Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Perfect Christmas Gift for LSU fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Perfect Christmas Gift for LSU fans

Aug 8, 2020, 9:57 AM
1.jpg(201.1 K)
2.jpg(212.7 K)

I just got this in the mail from the Bradford Exchange. This special edition honoring our Championship for the third time in four years. Go Tigers!
Sorry for being sideways - I tried twice to fix it but it keeps copying this way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

???? Is this like those 19-0 New England Patriots tee shirts

Aug 8, 2020, 10:01 AM

that third world country kids are still wearing today from 2007?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd love to see Coach O's face when he gets his mail.***

Aug 8, 2020, 10:08 AM

Re: I'd love to see Coach O's face when he gets his mail.***

Aug 8, 2020, 10:31 AM

None of those will be sold in Louisiana,

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Perfect Christmas Gift for LSU fans

Aug 8, 2020, 11:33 AM

LSU FB and their fan base just don't realize how lucky they were that there best team ever as it was said, faced a Clemson team that had been ravaged by the 2019 NFL draft bc, it was also said before we beat Bama 44-16, that Bama had their best ever, and we crushed them in the 2018 NCG.

I personally don't believe that LSU with their best team ever, would have beat the same Clemson team that crushed Bama just a year from playing the best team ever by LSU team. I believe that our 2018 defence would have been all over Joe Burrow's and roughed him up the same way that defence roughed up Jalen Hurts in our win over Bama in the 2018 NCG.

I didn't make the above statements bc I'm a sore loser bc I'm not. I do believe that the best team won the NCG last year. My intentions is only to mention that if it would have been OSU or Oklahoma that would have beat Bama the way we did in the 2018 season, and if they would have lost to LSU as we did in 2019. The ESPN homers would have said many times that LSU didn't play against the same team that had crushed Bama the year before. And after our loss to LSU, there was hardly a mention of how good the Clemson team was the year before, or how they thought it would have been a different score if LSU would have played the Clemson team that Bama loss to the year before. But if would've been OSU or Oklahoma it would have been a lot of how good their team was the year before. Clemson coaches and players just don't get the same respect as other top teams like the OSU'S or Oklahoma teams!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Totally agree***

Aug 8, 2020, 11:39 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2020, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Perfect Christmas Gift for LSU fans ]

LSU FB and their fan base just don't realize how lucky they were that there best team ever as it was said, faced a Clemson team that had been ravaged by the 2019 NFL draft bc, it was also said before we beat Bama 44-16, that Bama had their best ever, and we crushed them in the 2018 NCG.

I personally don't believe that LSU with their best team ever, would have beat the same Clemson team that crushed Bama just a year from playing the best team ever by LSU team. I believe that our 2018 defence would have been all over Joe Burrow's and roughed him up the same way that defence roughed up Jalen Hurts in our win over Bama in the 2018 NCG.

I didn't make the above statements bc I'm a sore loser bc I'm not. I do believe that the best team won the NCG last year. My intentions is only to mention that if it would have been OSU or Oklahoma that would have beat Bama the way we did in the 2018 season, and if they would have lost to LSU as we did in 2019. The ESPN homers would have said many times that LSU didn't play against the same team that had crushed Bama the year before. And after our loss to LSU, there was hardly a mention of how good the Clemson team was the year before, or how they thought it would have been a different score if LSU would have played the Clemson team that Bama loss to the year before. But if would've been OSU or Oklahoma it would have been a lot of how good their team was the year before. Clemson coaches and players just don't get the same respect as other top teams like the OSU'S or Oklahoma teams!!!!

Lucky?

IMO football fans including LSU fans would have been treated to one of the great games of all time had CU'18 met LSU'19.

CU doesn't get great respect because CU plays in a league that is now DOWN, they don't get the chance to prove themselves by playing excellent competition thru the season.

LSU'19 isn't clearly the best team ever -- Neb, Mia and maybe CU have an argument -- but LSU'19 EARNED being called the MOST ACCOMPLISHED TEAM EVER by beating 7 Top Ten teams in one season. The old record was 5.

Aug 8, 2020, 11:57 AM

Do you like mustard or ketchup on your corn dog?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2020, 12:06 PM

Do you like mustard or ketchup on your corn dog?

When you got no rational answer, try to insult.

You cannot imagine the fabulous eats at an LSU game, all around the stadium, and inside.

Aug 8, 2020, 12:19 PM

I can imagine. Been there. Not impressed.
Maybe It’s the crime including prostitution, right outside the stadium.

What insult? You should be proud of your corn dog heritage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2020, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Perfect Christmas Gift for LSU fans ]

How is that an insult? Corn dogs are delish.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Aug 8, 2020, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Perfect Christmas Gift for LSU fans ]

When your pulse is 27, you should keep quiet!!!

Aug 8, 2020, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Perfect Christmas Gift for LSU fans ]

Both with diced onion that clings to the mustard and ketchup. ;)

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

Aug 8, 2020, 5:18 PM

Yes!

Aug 8, 2020, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Perfect Christmas Gift for LSU fans ]

psybj said:

Lucky?

IMO football fans including LSU fans would have been treated to one of the great games of all time had CU'18 met LSU'19.

CU doesn't get great respect because CU plays in a league that is now DOWN, they don't get the chance to prove themselves by playing excellent competition thru the season.

LSU'19 isn't clearly the best team ever -- Neb, Mia and maybe CU have an argument -- but LSU'19 EARNED being called the MOST ACCOMPLISHED TEAM EVER by beating 7 Top Ten teams in one season. The old record was 5.

Just repeating what the know it all sports media were saying. Personally in my life time of college FB, I think that the Jimmy Johnson Miami teams were some of the best college FB teams ever, IMO!!! And yes, Clemson and FSU do play in the ACC, but Bama, LSU and Auburn are basically the strength of the SEC, IMO. And I'm not judging FSU after Fisher brought them down, and FSU will return, they are big time college FB school. I think that VT and Miami will eventually return to playing great FB also....

Omg. You again. Still can't see the anomaly that was the

Aug 9, 2020, 12:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Perfect Christmas Gift for LSU fans ]

LSU 2019 season.

Re: Omg. You again. Still can't see the anomaly that was the

Aug 9, 2020, 12:14 AM

Can’t hide that scok

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Funny-you-should-mention-hearing-voices-when-27596688#27596688

Shelf-stable corndogs?***

Aug 8, 2020, 6:11 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic