Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feasted will play when plays...duh...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,178

Feasted will play when plays...duh...

Nov 4, 2016, 11:28 PM

I have to believe that Feaster simply isn't ready for prime time. Is he big? Yes. Fast? Yes. But playing football is so much more than either of those things. Wayne Gallman is not particularly fast (I'd be real surprised if he breaks 4.55 at the combine) or big. But he runs hard, blocks hard, and knows where to be at all times.

Mr Feaster has all the makings of a GREAT running back, it just ain't his time yet. I suspect he'all rise up the depth chart over the spring, split carries to start the year in 2017 before becoming the go to guy by mid-season. Of course, he's got to stick with it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People act like he is already CJ Spiller.

Nov 4, 2016, 11:32 PM

If he were the complete package and ready he would be getting tons of PT. He will be great next year or whenever he is ready.

Re: People act like he is already CJ Spiller.

Nov 5, 2016, 3:38 AM

Kind of like when we knew Watson was the total package already but we kept seeing Cole Stoudt... sorry just think it's a seniority thing

Not really even similar.

Nov 5, 2016, 2:18 PM

Watson was doing amazing in practice as was Cole. Moreover, there are plenty of chances at rb throughout the season. We aren't talking about being the starting RB. He obviously isn't ready ready with how buried he has been.

Re: Feasted will play when plays...duh...

Nov 5, 2016, 6:20 AM

What makes gallman such a great rb is his patience, vision and his ability to cut. Somethings none of the other running backs on our roster are very good at. Gallman wasn't either until he was given a bunch of carries, pretty much at the end of the 2014 season. The light just switched on for him, and that's what has to happen with feaster.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,178
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic