Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Penn State must’ve recently
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Penn State must’ve recently

Feb 15, 2020, 11:06 AM

Upgraded their facilities. I can’t remember them ever being good at hoops until this year. But they’ll be dancing and might win the B10.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Penn State must’ve recently

Feb 15, 2020, 11:09 AM

+1 for actually using "must've" instead of "must of" that so many use. Go to the head of the class. Steak knives on their way.

Feb 15, 2020, 11:17 AM

Clemson made the sweet 16 2 years ago shortly after a facility upgrade. So maybe so

Come on, facilities don’t matter. All you need is a good coach who recruits well.

Feb 15, 2020, 11:18 AM

But let’s make sure we have the best facilities in college football though!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Come on, facilities don’t matter. All you need is a good coach who recruits well.

Feb 15, 2020, 11:21 AM

I see us having a similar turnaround next season. I think we make the tournament next year if healthy.

Re: Come on, facilities don’t matter. All you need is a good coach who recruits well.

Feb 15, 2020, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Come on, facilities don’t matter. All you need is a good coach who recruits well. ]

Absolutely,and let's not change that formula.

Feb 15, 2020, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Come on, facilities don’t matter. All you need is a good coach who recruits well. ]

I gotta admit Judge, I don’t agree with you on much. But Penn State this year gives ne a little bit more hope in the points you’ve made in the past.

Feb 15, 2020, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Come on, facilities don’t matter. All you need is a good coach who recruits well. ]

I don’t think anyone is stopping all you basketball fans from donating tons of your money to upgrade Clemson’s basketball facilities. Go ahead. Knock yourselves out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Feb 15, 2020, 11:19 AM

They really have turned it around. They were 14-18 last season.

Feb 15, 2020, 11:42 AM

They’ve also never really been good under this coach

Feb 15, 2020, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Penn State must’ve recently ]

They’ve also never really been good under this coach

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive