Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Paul Finebaum....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 4,265

Paul Finebaum....

Jan 10, 2019, 9:07 PM

In the case you made for Alabama and the doubt you cast on all things Clemson ... the National Championship result determines that was a lie .

( or you're a gargoyle-like sycophantic mouthpiece for Nick Saban ...whichever. )

https://youtu.be/72h_8Ax9Id4

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

"But beating Bama is a whole other story." Love it that

Jan 10, 2019, 9:37 PM

Paul is so wrong in the pregame and even the post game. The way he describes Tua in this is actually how Trevor performed.

Delusional SECer.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "But beating Bama is a whole other story." Love it that

Jan 10, 2019, 9:41 PM

Heard him say on his show still Alabama was the more talented team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 9:56 PM

By average stars, etc that may be the case. But it doesn't mean they are better coached or have better intangibles or are a better TEAM.

If they are more physically talented, it is only marginal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 6:25 AM

That they are more " physically talented " than everyone else playing at the D1 level is another myth .
Teams in their own conference like LSU and Georgia should take umbrage at this notion ... letting the media pundits purport that they are all puny and weak and unable to stand toe-to-toe with the mighty Alabama . It's getting old .
I'd hope this 4 touchdown annihilation by Clemson on the biggest stage would serve notice that they're simply a very good football team that can be had with the right game plan and proper execution in all 3 phases.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 10, 2019, 10:31 PM [ in reply to Re: "But beating Bama is a whole other story." Love it that ]

They have a ton of talent based on recruiting.
They just can’t coach them as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

He's right that Alabama and Notre Dame are two different

Jan 10, 2019, 9:37 PM

universes. Notre Dame gave us a far more competitive game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Paul Finebaum....

Jan 10, 2019, 9:47 PM

Funny watching that.

If Saban's boyfriend mounted up for love...

Jan 10, 2019, 9:53 PM

Finebaum would get it in the back of his head down around the hairline..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TD23 ... POTD

Jan 10, 2019, 10:23 PM

It exemplifies for me how thin the expertise of the so-called sports experts and broadcasters really is.
And Paul Finebaum and Steven A. Smith are examples A and B.

They make a lot of cash for reading the producer written opinions and showcasing their voices and personalities. In the end, for people that watch sports for a living, their knowledge of Clemson's play and players is less than you, me and a multitude of unproduced T-Netters.

So how much do they really know about other college teams (beyond Bama's ballers)? IDK.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 10:27 PM

What frigging idiot Finebum is.....he got nothing right in that interview........but he is hilarious.......maybe he should give up his day sports job and hit the night circuit as a comedian.....he would make a killing....,,Roll Tigers!!!!!!

His job is to get the Gumps fired up.

Jan 10, 2019, 10:32 PM

He does it well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: His job is to get the Gumps fired up.

Jan 10, 2019, 11:06 PM

If you mean kissing Nick Saban’s rear end every chance he gets, I agree.......Roll Tigers!!!!!

well they can dance

Jan 11, 2019, 6:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 8:48 AM

I really wish someone would take this initial First Take and edit it with the follow-up First Take episode the day after......statement for statement....

Replies: 14
| visibility 4,265
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic