Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pac12
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,068

Pac12

Dec 10, 2020, 1:05 PM

Here's what I wonder... why aren't USC (the real one) and Colorado being talked about as possible CFP contenders? They will very likely both be 5-0 going into the Pac 12 Championship game. But because they're in the same division, only 1 of them has a chance to play in the Championship game and become 6-0.

They're just like OSU. The Pac-12 could have an undefeated 6-0 conference champion. Why is the narrative around OSU??? And why is that discussion excluding those Pac 12 teams?

The Pac 12 could move their championship game back a week and have Colorado and USC play, giving one a chance to be a 7-0 conference champion (one more win than OSU will have). Would that change anything?

If an "undefeated Power 5 Conference Champion" has never been excluded from the CFP, then why would that be the case this year? If your answer is "because they only played 6 games" then that also has to apply to OSU. And if you include OSU, then you better include USC if they win out.

Numbers need to matter... all of them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SoCal is ranked 15th and Colorado is ranked 21st

Dec 10, 2020, 1:11 PM

Too many team ahead of them in the polls.

Only OcryO State receives preferential treatment in the polls since the CFP Chair is from the B1G.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Pac12

Dec 10, 2020, 1:14 PM

How dare you make sense.

Remember earlier this season ESPin was already writing any PAC team out because of late season start, Killafornia COVID-19 restrictions and protocols. But I think this disaster lies squarely on the shoulders of PAC12 conference leadership.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,068
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic