Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GITT with the worse occupation to date/marry
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

GITT with the worse occupation to date/marry

Mar 6, 2020, 8:30 AM

1. Stripper
2. Belly Dancer
3. Nurse

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

PE Teacher***

Mar 6, 2020, 8:31 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

90% of the female PE teachers I know

Mar 6, 2020, 8:32 AM

really like scissors

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: PE Teacher***

Mar 6, 2020, 9:11 AM [ in reply to PE Teacher*** ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey I’m married to a belly dancer

Mar 6, 2020, 8:35 AM

Don’t knock it until you try it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

I'm sorry you're the sole bread winner

Mar 6, 2020, 8:45 AM

in your house

What's his name?***

Mar 6, 2020, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Hey I’m married to a belly dancer ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Worst

Mar 6, 2020, 8:36 AM

you're a certified teacher?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Hairdresser

Mar 6, 2020, 8:40 AM

have you ever known a mentally stable female hairdresser/stylist/cosmetologist/whatever they are called?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, I know 2

Mar 6, 2020, 8:47 AM

One really does have her #### together. She didn't when she started (but what girl does when they are 20-30 years old) but now is killing it. Probably cracks $200K/year on 4 days a week due to people vacationing from Ohio on IOP.

The other is my SIL, and like the other girl we know, she was pretty flakey when she was younger. Consistently dating a bunch of losers. Then she married a guy who was apparently pretty good for her, and seem to have her #### together now. She works like 3 days a week, and is breaking $100K/year.

If a woman has a real gift of gab, they can kill it.

I only know 1. Was the definitive hoe into a housewife

Mar 6, 2020, 8:48 AM

and a hair dresser. Seems pretty stable now.

Women who go into that literally have no other career

Mar 27, 2010, 11:10 AM

plan, which is fine. Many have also figured out that they won't be able to rely on a dude (because they've dated a bunch of losers) for their sustenance (which is also good).

I use to get my hair cut at a cosmetology school

Mar 6, 2020, 9:00 AM

while my barber was getting over breaking her hip.

Every single one of those girls was one bad decision away from a meth addiction. Pretty sure some were already there.

Every one had at least 2 children by different fathers and was currently dating a guy who "is planning on making it big in welding when goes back to school"

Former HS gf (now a hair stylist)

Mar 6, 2020, 9:05 AM

has 4 boys, 3 different dads, not married, was dating a welder, now dating another dood.

Anways, told this one before, butttt..

What's the difference between a Porsche and Mclovin's exgfs? Most of the guys from (insert home town here) have never been in a Porsche before.

Small towns bruh ***

Mar 6, 2020, 9:08 AM

Looks like she tried a little too hard to leave.***

Mar 6, 2020, 9:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know what they say

Mar 6, 2020, 11:03 AM

You've put your dink in one small town girl, you've sword fight with all small town guys

Want to take a guess

Mar 6, 2020, 11:13 AM

Who is the small town girl?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could def see that side of it.

Mar 6, 2020, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Former HS gf (now a hair stylist) ]

I don't know that many hairdressers, but knowing where the two I do know were at when they started..I could see it have turned out the exact opposite.

Dude my SIL married should get a medal. He literally saved that chick from herself.

***Applies to Kenneth Shuler******

Mar 6, 2020, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Actually, I know 2 ]

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its the gift of gab that propels one above the other

Mar 6, 2020, 9:06 AM

I hear my wife say that after a while they all get where they don't do her hair right any more so she has to go to someone else. But the clincher is the hair dresser has to talk to every. stupid. client. and act like they care is what sets them apart tip-wise. I obviously couldn't do that job. Its almost like acting in a sense. The hair cutting and coloring is secondary.

The one who makes $200K/year said some days she goes in and kind of zones out (like Will Farrell in Old School), and sometimes comes home and she won't even remember who she talked to all day. And it's a pretty steady gig--even during the recession she was still killing it. Interestingly enough, the salon she works has 401K and a bonus plan. They have pretty good holiday parties too--my wife and I have been to a few of those. It must be a pretty profitable business all the way around.

But it's not a good business for someone who likes to do a lot of coke or other drugs, because they have to deal with a ton of cash.

And I'm the opposite. I will pay more money

Mar 6, 2020, 9:08 AM

for you to cut my hair and not say a word to me.

Well, you're a dude.

Mar 6, 2020, 9:10 AM

Not to go all Tiggity® red pill on you, but women and men are wired almost completely opposite. You're married; that's no secret.

Hang on a sec. Men talk lots in the barber shop

Mar 6, 2020, 9:40 AM

Just about different stuff than women at hairdressers. You want to know what's happening in any town/city....go to the best hairdresser (women) and barber (men) and you can be fully briefed.

Actually, a good barber (men) will not dish out gossip at all. They just sit there all day and soak it up like a sponge, then wring it all out when they get home. They never share personal info, it's like rule #1 in the book, just above "know how to cut hair".

My barber cut Steve Spurrier's hair, Lou Holtz's hair, several gubnah's hair, lots of politicians, bidnessmen, etc. He's been doing it for almost 50 years and he knows ###### well what he can and can't talk about. Same as me in my work. I could write one helluva book. Professionalism keeps male barber shops in the clear. Now women, and hairdressers, can't confirm, but I imagine they dish out garbage all day long. Who knows.

I have no idea.

Mar 6, 2020, 9:45 AM

I haven't been a to a barber shop since I was 8.

Re: I have no idea.

Mar 6, 2020, 9:55 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-AF_kiAvkE

I've gone to the same barber shop for 43 years. Well, prolly 41 years. Been through 5 barbers there. 3 female, 2 male.

Hankinson?***

Mar 6, 2020, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Hang on a sec. Men talk lots in the barber shop ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I actually know a guy named Kenneth Shuler

Mar 6, 2020, 11:08 AM [ in reply to ***Applies to Kenneth Shuler****** ]

That’s not him, but seeing those billboards always brings a chuckle

Unemployed drug addict***

Mar 6, 2020, 9:00 AM

ALWAYS go for the employed drug addict when choosing between

Mar 6, 2020, 9:02 AM

the two.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any occupation that requires you to have/use an

Mar 6, 2020, 9:18 AM

Obamaphone

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

so..Uber/Lyft driver?***

Mar 6, 2020, 9:19 AM

Engineers

Mar 6, 2020, 9:18 AM

Curious as to why you listed nurse? *****

Mar 6, 2020, 9:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Curious as to why you listed nurse? *****

Mar 6, 2020, 9:20 AM

Image result for because I seent it gif

I've met a lot of batshit crazy nurses***

Mar 6, 2020, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Curious as to why you listed nurse? ***** ]

I never said they weren't a bit freaky ;) ....

Mar 6, 2020, 9:31 AM

5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Nurse

Nurses have money. The health care and nursing professions are in significant demand.

The sex is better. Nurses are comfortable with human anatomy. Nurses have seen it all.

Nurses work long hours. How is this an advantage for you? You get more me time.

Nurses have a brain. It takes some mental ability to pass all those nursing courses.

Free medical advice.

Message was edited by: celtic_tiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My wife is brilliant when it comes to geriatric care

Mar 6, 2020, 9:40 AM

knows what to do, and when to call for a doctor/ambulance. Also knows when to be a mean ##### to the old fart trying to grab her ###.

But when it comes to my kids, she's dumber than a box of rocks. Son of was sick last weekend. She's watching him sleep then starts freaking out because she claims he has angular breathing or some ######## and is not going to get enough oxygen.

No discoloration on his lips/fingers/toes/extremities

Wake him up.

He says his name, where he is, who I am, who he is etc.

Still not good enough. Still wants to call an ambulance.

What I said next really pissed her off and she didn't talk to me for 2 days.

I'm pretty convinced there isn't a whole lot of "brain" in

Mar 6, 2020, 11:36 AM [ in reply to I never said they weren't a bit freaky ;) .... ]

healthcare at all anymore. They are memorization robots, throw them a curve ball and they don't know what to do. Every patient is treated the same as if they're reading off of a ######.

Now they're not all like this, you can still find some common sense in there, but it seems to be trending that way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pro: they have access to lotsa fun narcotics

Mar 6, 2020, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Curious as to why you listed nurse? ***** ]

Con: they have access to lotsa narcotics to slowly and painfully KILLYOURASS leaving no evidence.

a high % of younger ones are completely insufferable

Mar 6, 2020, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Curious as to why you listed nurse? ***** ]

they’re the only people in the world who work hard.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Statistician/Data Analyst

Mar 6, 2020, 9:32 AM

Trust me here.

Best is prolly a teacher.

Anal-yst? go on.......***

Mar 6, 2020, 9:44 AM

? Nowhere to go. Go on where? Like I said....***

Mar 6, 2020, 9:55 AM

Black couch cleaner.

Mar 6, 2020, 11:57 AM

Garbageman

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic