Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: No postgame handshake after Clemson-SC basketball game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: No postgame handshake after Clemson-SC basketball game

Dec 15, 2019, 8:05 PM

WATCH: No postgame handshake after Clemson-SC basketball game

The South Carolina Gamecocks won the rivalry basketball game against Clemson 67-54 in Littlejohn Coliseum on Sunday night. The game was full of intensity and th Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: No postgame handshake after Clemson-SC basketball game

Dec 15, 2019, 8:14 PM

That’s not a reflection of the coaches. Coaches were very professional after the game.

Much to do about nothing !!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2019, 3:44 PM

Yep. Both coaches suck, but they are professional.

so now the team is gonna act like babies in addition to sucking?***

Dec 15, 2019, 8:17 PM

now the team is gonna act like babies in addition to sucking

Dec 15, 2019, 8:36 PM

well they have the one part down pat. may as well work on something new

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Referee ordered both teams to locker room

Dec 15, 2019, 8:19 PM

Both coaches did handshake. Mack and Bolden had verbal words. Mack needs to learn to do the talking on the court. Referee then ordered both teams to locker rooms to avoid further issues.

Re: Referee ordered both teams to locker room

Dec 15, 2019, 8:28 PM

I'm sure if so it was Valentine. He has to insert himself in every situation

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mack had the least reason to run his mouth of

Dec 16, 2019, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Referee ordered both teams to locker room ]

anyone out there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Did you hear...

Dec 15, 2019, 9:01 PM

One of the coot players yell at Clemson fans..not once but twice...
F*** ya'all?

Re: Did you hear...

Dec 15, 2019, 9:11 PM

Did you hear this ? is this true ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you hear...

Dec 15, 2019, 9:55 PM

Watch the video. It happens when the coot players are walking off the court

Dec 15, 2019, 9:08 PM

I recently had shoulder surgery and have not been able to attend a home BB game. My wife has attended all the earlier home games and was impressed by what she saw from the Clemson team. It was not long into this SC game that she complained that this is not the same team she has been bragging about to me. So I have to ask, "what is going on?"
Shooting 20% from the field, 20+ turnovers, leaving wide open lanes to the basket, shutting down few passing lanes nets us this loss and a few to follow.
My impression of Brownell's teams over the years is that they focus so much time and effort to be a "defense first" team that they totally forget how to play offense and make shots. The truth may hurt but that is exactly what I saw tonight. Too many passes, far too much dribbling, and not enough shots. I'll sleep on it and hope to feel much better in the morning. Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2019, 9:28 PM

There in NO offensive identity. Never has been. It is embarassing to see them get beat on in bounds plays coming out of timeouts.....time and time again.

Dec 16, 2019, 3:16 AM

I guess there is nothing left to do but put locks on the doors at Littlejohn and close the BB program down. From the sound of it that seems to be the best thing to for the fans that never spend a dime to go to a game, and all they have to offer is complaints of how soon Brownell should be fired and cancel the rest of the BB season!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2019, 8:17 AM

In all fairness AO52, if this is the team after 10 years then what do you expect?

I think fans have been extremely patient. I know I have been, I like BB. However, has there been to get excited about, tell me?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are going to have turnovers

Dec 16, 2019, 10:35 AM

When you have a young, inexperienced team that passes the ball as much as the Tigers do. Brownell needs to find a way to get the ball to an open shooter more quickly. Having little inside play makes the game difficult. If Jemison could quickly develop into an inside guy it would help. A lot of work to do with this team but there is some talent there. Shooting poorly at home is inexcusable!

i hate that they got rid of the students behind the

Dec 16, 2019, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: No postgame handshake after Clemson-SC basketball game ]

backboards. When i was student, even if we had a horrible team it was fun going and standing in that section. Now its a yawn environment, floor seats are reserved for people who hardly move and the students are all staring at their phones. BAsketball is drowning in mediocrity all the way around.

Our guys should just have headed to the locker room. If you

Dec 16, 2019, 11:07 AM

can't get it done on the court DURING the game, don't run your mouth AFTER the game. Responding to anything a Coot player said was just icing on the cake for them.

This is about as low a point as I can ever remember for Clemson basketball. It seems the Shyatt era has returned.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our guys should just have headed to the locker room. If you

Dec 16, 2019, 12:39 PM

How early in the season can you fire a head coach? Might as well get your name out there first for the other coaches looking to make a move.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic