Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One things for sure - all the pressure is on Ohio
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

One things for sure - all the pressure is on Ohio

Dec 25, 2020, 7:04 PM

Those boys have been asking for this game for a year. Now they have it. Now they have a whole lot to prove. It can go the way of DW and crew taking down Bama in 2016 OR the bad way. Man, if they lose this game the whole state and national media are going to lose their marbles. Be careful what you ask for...

Can we be lucky enough to get a mass exodus of nuts moving out of SC? We can dream, right?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One things for sure - all the pressure is on Ohio

Dec 25, 2020, 7:13 PM

I don't normally like to predict scores, the last time I did I said that a Kelly Bryant Clemson team would beat Hurts and Alabama 24-6. Danm it man.

Anyway, I'm thinking that the Tigers are going to win this one 38-13. Ryan Day will be in a straight jacket before midnight on the 1st of 2021.

Dec 25, 2020, 7:36 PM

Did you REALLY just jinx us like that? SMH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 12:18 PM

lol, I sure hope not. I think we are good unless Kelly Bryant comes off the bench and throws two late 3rd quarter INTs. Those two teams were so dead even it wasn't even funny, outside of the QB position that is.

0-4 St will need more than a jinx from m to win the Sugar bowl against Clemson. They are gonna need more "rule changes" and their own personal set of refs to win this one.

i think that is part of why dabo

Dec 25, 2020, 7:17 PM

is being oddly vocal about ohio state...it puts more pressure on them as they make it about us..when they should be focused on themselves

Re: There Is Pressure On Both Teams ---

Dec 26, 2020, 2:39 AM

The pressure for us in this asterisk season is the what if Clemson loses......to a team that many thought they didn't belong in the play-offs because they didn't play enough games. Losing to a team that has played only 6 games will put an ugly lasting wound on us. This is a must win game for Clemson as well. No opponent needs to be under-estimated. Buckeyes have tons of personal motivation towards Clemson. Clemson must be prepared to take all of the Buckeyes' best shots......and believe me...they will have more than some of you may think. Clemson must adapt and take control.

Dec 26, 2020, 7:19 AM

Not sure I understand your reasoning here. I don’t think many people are saying that OSU was not possibly good enough to make the playoffs, they just didn’t play enough games to prove it. The fact that they didn’t play many games could potentially work even more in their favor. While I certainly want and expect a Clemson win, I’m not sure how you think that losing to a very talented team that is potentially much healthier due to playing less games would “put an ugly lasting wound on us.” Any 1st round playoff loss is disappointing, but this would not be any more hurtful long-term than any other. A playoff appearance by itself is still a significant accomplishment for any program.

Dec 26, 2020, 9:25 AM

That are as fresh as a daisy. Surely, that has some advantage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 26, 2020, 7:38 AM

Yippee-Ki-Yay MF's...

Dec 26, 2020, 2:09 PM

You stay classy Ohio

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic