Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump leaving the Kurds to be slaughtered simply to benefit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Trump leaving the Kurds to be slaughtered simply to benefit

Oct 10, 2019, 11:49 AM

himself should be a lesson for the Republican Party in the next election.

Hey Republicans - once he is done with Giuliani, Pence and Barr et. al., you're next.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hell he already tried throwing Pence under the bus***

Oct 10, 2019, 11:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

One major point about your statement and one question, sir.

Oct 10, 2019, 11:57 AM

Trump was elected to 'get us (America) out of endless wars.'

You claim he is doing wrong. When was the last time a POTUS did something right in that neck of the woods?

Addendum

Whatever you come up with to claim X POTUS did something right weigh it against all the moves we've made in that part of the world that turned out to be completely dumb in the long run. Let's go back to the days when Iran was our 'friend,' and start there or maybe when we backed Afghanistan against Russia.

If you don't know the history of that part of the world you might want to read up to understand how much all of those people hate America and how quickly they change allies according to whether or not we are useful.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One major point about your statement and one question, sir.

Oct 10, 2019, 1:30 PM

Don’t waste your breath on the misinformed. Half of them have been so dumbed down by the media they don’t even know Turkey is a NATO Treaty ally and thus afforded all the benefits of membership.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been ignored when I post that for the second day now.

Oct 10, 2019, 1:43 PM

I suppose, because I am not a mind reader like the dems claim to be, that the outline is to allow a NATO ally to control that part of Syria. God forbid that Trump might do something right, right?

If Iran or Russia get into open conflict with a NATO ally other NATO members will be expected to defend Turkey. Trump is not hesitant to point out NATO members obligations to defend each other.

It's just speculation but the following statement is not. The Kurds will think nothing about turning their backs on the US and taking money and support from anyone and everyone who will side with them. They are typical of the peoples of that part of the world.

Remember arming Saddam to fight against Iran who upset our puppet and tried to conquer the region? Handing the sects of muslims in that part of the world is like playing...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've been ignored when I post that for the second day now.

Oct 10, 2019, 2:54 PM

The media is so skilled at manipulating the public they actually have the leftists screaming about us no longer participating in an unnecessary war.

Oct 10, 2019, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Re: One major point about your statement and one question, sir. ]

Ummm, might want to read the frigging charter. It does not say a thing about backing them on what amounts to an offensive attack. It is a Defense Pact guys.

Oct 10, 2019, 3:19 PM

Most amusing how everyone and their mother is suddenly so informed on the urgent moral crisis happening in Syria’s civil war. The neocons and the leftists strangely have found agreement on this one weird thing.

One major question...

Oct 10, 2019, 3:23 PM [ in reply to One major point about your statement and one question, sir. ]

If Trump was elected to get us out of "endless wars" and that's the talking point you cultists are believing about the Northern Syria withdraw, why isn't Trump removing all US troops out of Syria?

Re: One major question...

Oct 10, 2019, 4:59 PM

PLEASE do NOT confuse the mentally challenged on this subject. I have done all I can by calling/emailing my US Senator(R) and expressing my utter disgust on this subject. Also told him my ballot stategy would be to vote for anyone with a D next to their name if the Party is unable to muster up any testicular fortitude . Really does not matter at this point, this was a bridge too far and the last straw of a large bundle.

Oct 10, 2019, 7:20 PM [ in reply to One major point about your statement and one question, sir. ]

Getting us out of endless wars:

Afghanistan: 19 years and counting

Iraq: 18 years and counting

Syria: 1.5 years.

450,000 people (Kurds) live within 3 miles of the border with Turkey.
the Kurds did all the heavy lifting as our allies in the fight against Isis.
They lost 11,000 soldiers, we lost a few.

We remove 50 troops from the area with the full knowledge and consent that the Turks were going to try to massacre the Kurds.

There is no description for this kind of shame. We don't #### our allies...period.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't agree with the move at all. But if a NATO ally is

Oct 10, 2019, 12:12 PM

going to attack the Kurds as soon as the US leaves - then when could we leave actually?

I'm surprised we didn't shake our pointing finger at Turkey and say, "Don't you attack the Kurds when we leave. Don't make me have to separate you two!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't agree with the move at all. But if a NATO ally is

Oct 10, 2019, 12:34 PM

Trump kind of did say that. He said he would destroy Turkey's economy. Turkey didnt seem to care.

Oct 10, 2019, 5:04 PM

Trump says a lot of delusional carp. Like all the tough guy stuff he tweets upon leaving world meetings instead of saying it to their faces. SMH, weak and cowardly is what he actually is in real life.

Trump knew of the intended slaughter and he green lighted it

Oct 10, 2019, 12:36 PM [ in reply to I don't agree with the move at all. But if a NATO ally is ]

The Turks told him what they intended to do.

The real reason he is doing it:In June 2016, after Trump said he supported a ban on immigration by people from countries he said were associated with Islamic terrorism—he called them “terror countries”—Erdogan objected and threatened to remove Trump’s name from the buildings. That’s no small threat—according to personal financial disclosures filed by Trump, since he launched his bid for the presidency, he has earned somewhere between $3.2 million and $17 million in royalties from the deal. So, there's that.

I guess I'm not really surprised at how willingly the Republican Party goes along with whatever stupidity Trump spews or corruption he engages in, but at some point they are going to have to cut him loose or go down with the ship.

My money is on the latter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...unattributed quotes from Mother Jones.....

Oct 10, 2019, 2:47 PM

high five.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We’ve been talking to Turkey for three years. They’ve been

Oct 10, 2019, 3:10 PM

wanting to do this for many years, as you know." “They didn’t help us in the Second World War. They didn’t help us with Normandy." Donald Trump said yesterday.

Good Lord.

Oct 10, 2019, 2:39 PM [ in reply to I don't agree with the move at all. But if a NATO ally is ]

The media left is upset about it, the warmongering RINOs are angry, Democrats are upset.

Tells me this is right thing to do.

Re: Trump leaving the Kurds to be slaughtered simply to benefit

Oct 10, 2019, 12:41 PM

himself should be a lesson for the Republican Party in the next election.

Hey Republicans - once he is done with Giuliani, Pence and Barr et. al., you're next.

It was the most intelligent move a President has made in almost 2 decades. Let our enemies destroy themselves. The Kurds won't get slaughtered. Many Turks will die, many Iranians will die, many Jihadist will die, many Russians will die, many Saudis will die. It's a win win for us.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

I don't know if it will be all that.

Oct 10, 2019, 1:44 PM

I know no American will die. Imo, that's the fun part.

Re: Trump leaving the Kurds to be slaughtered simply to benefit

Oct 10, 2019, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump leaving the Kurds to be slaughtered simply to benefit ]

Are all Trump supporters psychopaths?

It's so transparent what you are doing.

Oct 11, 2019, 4:03 PM

Is all you really care about is tribal politics? Human suffering is a tool in the toolbox for you tribal political types.
Bet you didn't scream at Clinton for leaving Somalis to starve when we pulled out of Mogadishu after Black Hawk Down. Did you scream at Obama for having us pull out of Iraq when they were incapable of standing on their own feet? Were you super ticked off at Hillary Clinton for not more aggressively supporting our special forces in Benghazi when it was obvious that situation was a deadly disaster?

Partisan politics is just as disgusting as Trump.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic