Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Olave
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,606

Olave

Dec 31, 2020, 9:29 PM

Will he be playing? Heard rewatching the ACC Championship Fowler said if they go by Big ten Covid protocols he wouldn’t be able to play.... or did the Big Ten change the rules again to benefit the bucknuts?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Olave

Dec 31, 2020, 9:30 PM

Guess a championship is more important than Covid lol in that case Trevor never should’ve sat out those games.

Dec 31, 2020, 9:31 PM

I’ve heard that they changed the rules to let him play but I have no source and forget who I heard it from. Wouldn’t be surprised if true though

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2020, 9:35 PM

He’s practiced all week. Not sure if they care about heart damage screening or anything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 31, 2020, 9:41 PM

They dropped the days from 17 from 21 days shortly after The Bucknuts beat NW in the Championship

Was a total of 21 days, but they bent the rules and

Dec 31, 2020, 10:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Olave ]

Lowered that number just like games played.

Dec 31, 2020, 9:41 PM

From SI.com...

After a season filled with frustration and uncertainty, the Ohio State Buckeyes seemed to get more good news than bad news recently. After winning the Big Ten Championship against Northwestern last week, the Buckeyes were invited to play in the College Football Playoff for the second straight season and fourth time in seven years.

In addition to learning of their CFP berth, they also found out on Sunday, Dec. 20 that the Big Ten would change it's CoVID-19 protocols from a 21-day absence to a 17-day absence for any player that returns from a positive test.

Most of the team's 22 players that were unavailable for the Big Ten title game were out because of either a CoVID diagnosis or contact tracing, including star wide receiver Chris Olave.

As the Buckeyes continue preparations to play Clemson on Friday, Olave appeared to be back on the practice field on Sunday.

Dec 31, 2020, 9:51 PM

So the Big 10 knows more than the doctors and get to change the rules... wow.... we all know why they changed that rule. It will be so much sweeter when we whoop them with all their starters in lol.

Dec 31, 2020, 10:18 PM

Why would they not change the rule? If the ACC made a rule that stupid and didnt change it we would all be PO'd. The ACC has like a 10 day rule. Which is much more reasonable considering some of the positives were probably false.

Dec 31, 2020, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Olave ]

I heard the reduction in down time correlated with a change to CDC/NHS/___ standards. Not sure if it was true.

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,606
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic