Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 1

Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Sep 19, 2016, 6:27 AM

Friday: Had a great foosball game.

Saturday: Up early for the Essie's Tate game, cookout with family that evening.

Sunday: Church, watched the Panthers, Clemson practice.

9/10 wood dew again

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

meh just meh****

Sep 19, 2016, 6:37 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Intense. Currently shítting it out as I compose this message

Sep 19, 2016, 6:40 AM

Stop playing September football games at noon. Too hot.

kthxbai

Weekend was the weekend.

Sep 19, 2016, 7:11 AM

Friday- Wife of stranded because of dead car battery. New battery purchased and replaced and day saved. (Van is becoming a money pit- time to roll it off a cliff.)

Saturday- Football Game (Results were satisfactory.) Later that night watched more football on tv and rewatched parts of Clemson game while eating most of a gigantic 2lb steak.

Sunday- Paid the price early for so much red meat the night before. Spent the rest of the day pretending there wasn't a fuel shortage as we ran errands as a family.

All in all- The weekend was the weekend.

Re: Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Sep 19, 2016, 7:44 AM

It was good. Friday took TOTE1 Jr to see the hs marching band at the local fooseball game b/c he's going to be in the band next yr.

Saturday woke up early, drove the Miata to @Wilmo's place in Clemson and walked over to see Sis of RH. She busted out her strong fist and bragged about the number of fist bumps she's scored. So I two upped and took the original strong fist to Tigerwalk. Where Dabo and DW4 both pounded it real good. Now sis of RH is all jelly.

Weathered the game thru 2.85 qtrs (b/c shortened qtrs in the 2nd half) and called it. Tailgated and went home.

Sunday I didn't do chit.

Another stellar Saturday sandwiched by meh.

Sep 19, 2016, 7:52 AM

Friday - uneventful. Worked later than I would like, went to the Roanoke Greek Festival to pick up my race packet for a 13.1 on Saturday morning. Ate dinner. Bed.

Saturday - woke up to the pre-race trots. Arrived at the race and had to hit the porta-potty to evacuate even more. Ran the race. Had to defend my 3rd place in my age group crown from last year. Did even better. Moved up to 2nd in my age group, 17th overall, and a PR of 1:45:40. Good race. Came home, iced, watched the Tigers for a half, then watched a lot of Louisville. Lawd they are good. Oh, and the best part of the race was the swag, which included a meal ticket for the Greek Festival. So Mrs. PAW and I got a sitter and had a date. We had moussaka, Greek rice and beans, dolmades, spanikopita, Greek Mythos beer, Greek white wine, gyros, and Greek pastries and coffee. Hey, I ran 13.1. I earned it.

Sunday - church, rest, got ready for work today, washed my car, took daughter to youth group, watched a little of the Vikings to see Mackenzie Alexander, early to bed.

8.75/10. Saturday was an 11. But meh Friday and Sunday brought the average down some. Still, wood dew ah gain.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

work work work

Sep 19, 2016, 7:58 AM

spent friday night at a corporate event "working"

saturday Sky Zone toddler time. then snagged a growler from Ghost Monkey and some Moe's to watch the game. game was shortened, so I did some yardwork.
saturday night crashed a wedding and another party at CHS music hall for work again.

sunday target, grocery store, park, nap, met my cousin's newborn.

it was aight.

8.5/10, Champagne Dancers set the bar high.***

Sep 19, 2016, 8:13 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#ACCFTS

Sexellent

Sep 19, 2016, 8:40 AM

Friday off work at noon and ran some errands before taking a long nap. Then off to my parents house for dinner and then over to Clemson. Bed before midnight.

Saturday I was up at 6:30 stuffing delicious chicken biscuits into my mouf. Packed up and headed for campus. Jervey Meadows is kinda meh now that the spots are numbered and packed in there tighter than a bag of ##### in TXTFs cornhole. Excellent tailgating, tigers looked like the tigers of last year, home to air conditioning and bourbon. Pass out around 10:30.

Sunday up earlyish and head to the waffle house for an all-star special. Back to the house and watch Roadhouse. RIP Patrick. Watched football for a bit. Then over to some event at Soby's where I got to eat fine foods and drink fine wines fo free. Then bed. Sweet wonderful soft bed.

9.5/10.

ROH

IT WAS A MEGA-WHIRLWIND OF INCREDIBLE WEEKENDINESS.

Sep 19, 2016, 8:48 AM

Friday, left work around 11:30 and went to local beer merchant that carries Benford to look for Esso Club Ale, but no luck. Went home and made Clemson tailgate preps and did a few chores I knew I wouldn't get to otherwise, then headed out to Charlotte. Met aero and SharkGirl at Nothing But Noodles, was impressed with said aforementioned noodley meal, walked next door to Visulite Theater and saw an incredible epic Hayes Carll concert. American Aquarium frontman BJ Barham opened, and he was awesome. Wasn't sure what to expect from Hayes, but he played nearly everything I wanted to hear and then some. Was supposed to meet up with Tentcougar, but as it turns out he's related to MauldinT and he totally Mellow Mushroomed us with some lame story about his lady friend getting sick. I'm relatively certain at this point that he's dating the imaginary ex-girlfriend of Manti Te'o. Not judging, just connecting the dots here, is all. Got home and in bed around 1 am.

Saturday, Mrs. Tig was kind enough to get me up around 5:45, grabbed a cup of coffee and quick shower, threw beers in cooler and Joonyer and his girlfriend came and picked me up around 6:45. Made it to Clemson a little late and start drinking a little heavily. Walk in game at 14-0, left at half and drank, walked back in during third quarter and there's less than 4 minutes left in quarter?!!?!? OK, shortened clock, left before end of game and beered up again, made Schlitz hand-off to Shorty, he did not fumble the bottle and took on to the house for a deliciously refreshing score. Joonyer and his gal were at the Esso, so I go do the normal game day 'Hang Out With The Lakebum Clan Until Nobody Is Left At The Stadium' routine. Joonyer finally comes back to get me, we cruise through campus and downtown, stop at Tiger Sports Shop and then Wall Of Beer (still no Esso Ale), are starving so pull over at the closest place at the moment, which is Fatz, eat a deliciously meh meal, get on road and home by 9:15. Sat in recliner for about an hour like a zombie and then crashed.

Sunday, sleep late, go to grocery store, watch a little of Panthers game, then head to The THirsty Beaver in Charlotte for an incredible epic Sarah Shook & The Disarmers show with aero and SharkGirl. Sarah always does 5:00 Sunday shows there, so drank a few Schlitz, rocked out with our scoks out, then back home in time to make a sammich and watch Fear The Walking Dead. Started falling asleep as Talking Dead was coming on, so crashed a little early.

Using highly complex mathematical principles and equations to calculate a score...the weekend gets 5 out of 5 Yelp stars. T'was truly THAT good.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Imma let you finish, but if you went to Wall of Beer

Sep 19, 2016, 9:03 AM

and wanted food, why ##### did you NOT go to Columbo's pizza? We were there a couple hours after the game, enjoying two on top and a pitcher of pop.

Esso Club Ale?

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Once YOU were gone, what was the attraction for us?

Sep 19, 2016, 9:08 AM

And yes, Benford brewed a Sweet Potato Pale Ale for the Esso Club. It's in cans and in stores somewhere, I just haven't found it yet.

Re: IT WAS A MEGA-WHIRLWIND OF INCREDIBLE WEEKENDINESS.

Sep 19, 2016, 9:11 AM [ in reply to IT WAS A MEGA-WHIRLWIND OF INCREDIBLE WEEKENDINESS. ]

lutz

why didn't you to to Esso Club to get their Ale?

Sep 19, 2016, 9:16 AM [ in reply to IT WAS A MEGA-WHIRLWIND OF INCREDIBLE WEEKENDINESS. ]

seems like you went everyone but there

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Esso on gameday is like purposefully visiting a sea of UDPs.

Sep 19, 2016, 9:28 AM

No one wants that.

ROH

OK, here we go.

Sep 19, 2016, 9:58 AM [ in reply to why didn't you to to Esso Club to get their Ale? ]

1. Did not want to get into sea of people at Esso Club.
2. Did Want unopened beers to take home.
3. Did not want to pay Esso's overhead even IF they would sell me an unopened sixer.
4. Did not want to try and park near Esso, nor walk down there from my comfortable tailgate spot.
5. Did not want to get into sea of people at Esso Club.
6. Did not because America.
7. Did not want children in Africa to starve.
8. Did not want to get into sea of people at Esso Club.
9. Did not want ISIS attacking me.
10. Did diddly doo wop, diddly dee doo.
11. Did not want to get into sea of people at Esso Club.

You might as well hate apple pie, mom and babies

Sep 25, 2017, 6:29 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YOU SHUT YOUR LOUSY STINKING #### MOUTH.

Sep 19, 2016, 10:04 AM

I LOVE APPLE PIE.

It was a weekend

Sep 19, 2016, 8:51 AM

Friday - Intense chest and shoulder workout that would kill most men. Followed by whiskey & beer and personal TV time after wife and kid went to bed.

Sattidy - Wife worked 15 hour shift. Me and 2 year old watched footballs then bought wife present for wife's birfday

Sunday - Wife's birfday. She worked from 7-2:30. Kid was delirious all morning until church. Good afternoon nap for her, me, and wife of before going to parents for celebrations and cakes.

7/10 - Could have been better but a win's a win.

Sep 19, 2016, 9:10 AM

4/10

Went up to Charlotte to see the show on Friday. GF had some sort of food poising or PMS or something going on and seemed miserable on the whole car ride up there. I finally got pist with her attitude while at Earl's Grocery (right beside the venue) and said I'd rather eat the money I spent on tickets than deal with her misery the whole night. We left. #soclose. She cried. We drove all the way back down 74. I drank more beer and took a nap.

Saturday, watched football and drank beer all day with boys from FD, ignored girl.

Sunday, girl talked me into going to church. I was scolded for falling asleep in the middle of a sermon. Ate buffet for fatties and napped again.

Went down to farm with my brother and threw a few rooster tails. 0/10, no fish biting or caught

Did laundry last night and ate bacon and eggs. Crashed at about 10pm.

Bruh, this your dream gurl.

Sep 19, 2016, 9:12 AM

You can't be treating her like that.

ROH

Re: Bruh, this your dream gurl.

Sep 19, 2016, 9:13 AM

She only cried because she knew how bad I wanted to go to the show, but she just was not feeling it. I wasn't a ######## about it. I kinda understood. Any other girl would have just had to deal with it.

Ok then, that's better. I thought you made her cry, which is

Sep 19, 2016, 9:14 AM

not an acceptable way to woo her.

ROH

Re: Ok then, that's better. I thought you made her cry, which is

Sep 19, 2016, 9:17 AM

No, it was more, "you're gonna be mad at me cuz I ruined your night, yadda yadda yadda"

I'm all "no we can go to shows anytime, I don't like seeing you feel sad yadda yadda". I had to prove my consoling abilities, and was commended for being a good sport yesterday.

Re: Ok then, that's better. I thought you made her cry, which is

Sep 19, 2016, 9:19 AM

That's when you get her to do anul...she OWES you.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok then, that's better. I thought you made her cry, which is***

Sep 19, 2016, 9:26 AM

ROH

Not going to clemson games, then getting yelled at for going

Sep 19, 2016, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Good morning, how was everbody's weekend? ]

to church, but falling asleep.

Next you'll be buying and selling houses and moving for no good reason.

The Freakin Weekend

Sep 19, 2016, 9:13 AM

Friday - Lay low, play outside, eat food, chill out.

Saturday - Get up early, leave for Clemson [plan to leave at 6:30, actually leave at 7:10]. Last week we hit UNGODLY traffic and it sucked, so we got off on Exit 40 (Sorry 19B) and took that route. Other than all the assclowns driving 13 mph through Easley to make sure they could slam on the breaks at every stoplight, that route was much better. We were in the spot by 9:30 or so. Start pounding beers and walking from downtown to the parking spot...get small buzz, go to game, watch us score at will. After they gave us the freebie on the kickoff, I took the youngest kid and walked the concourse so he could go to sleep on my shoulder. Watched the rest of the first half from the portal looking at the WEZ screens. #DadLife. Walk out to drink beers and go play on Bowman...hit up a few stores downtown on way out, go to Columbo's for pizza and Dr. Pepper and then drive home.

Sunday - Church, food, then head to Hendersonville to get some apples and look at the mountains with my dad and the kids. Was fun. We tried to go to Chimney Rock but Greenr is DEATHLY afraid of heights and it would have cost us over $50 to ride up there and not be able to go out on the rock. WHY ##### IS IT SO EXPENSIVE TO SEE NATURE? #UDPLife Drive home, hit up Red Bridges Barbecue Lodge in Shelby on the way home but it was actually closed (#####?) so we just drive on home.

7/10 - Would have been better if we just went on into Asheville

If your vehicle has breaks, you should get them fixes.***

Sep 19, 2016, 9:17 AM

lutz.***

Sep 19, 2016, 9:18 AM

Not bad

Sep 19, 2016, 9:28 AM

Game Saturday, and got to play with my sisters new golden retriever puppy. Successfully resisted savagely murdering said sisters boyfriend who showed up to the game decked out in Michigan gear. I hate him.

Went home and passed out at about 9:30 Saturday night. Got up Sunday and laid around the house for a little while, then headed out on the boat. Started to rain about mid afternoon, so I took my beer drinking talents on back to the house. Watched football, won half of my fan dual games, so that was nice.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

successful

Sep 19, 2016, 9:29 AM

Friday night drank beer with my brother and a friend and went to bed too late.

Got up at 545 on Saturday and luckily got a space in lot 1 (lol). Parked J Buck and his girly friend who has as many kids as Greenr. Did tailgate stuff. Hung at the game for 3 quarters. Did more tailgate stuff with some Price's fried chicken. Left the lot around dark and tried to stay awake for the Ohio st vs OKie st game but was mostly unsuccessful.

Brother left the house Sunday to drive ~14 hours to Syracuse (lol). Cleaned up and drove back to GA to chill and watch the pros. the end

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty typical.

Sep 19, 2016, 9:33 AM

Closed on a house on Friday. As of Thursday afternoon, didn't think closing would happen Friday due to some paperwork stuff, but bank called and basically said to bring a truckload of money to closing tomorrow, so we were on.

Found a last minute mover on Friday, Moved in most of our stuff on Saturday; quickly found out that the other movers who moved us from Clemson and put our stuff in the pod basically threw it all in there, and most of the furniture, plus some other stuff, is ruined.

Also realized that I'm woefully out shape and feel like I went through a marine boot camp from moving all day Saturday.

After hearing the initial thoughts of Mrs ineligible, I figure we're on a about a 2 year countdown (maybe less, starting last Friday) for living in this house. I let myself think for a few minutes about how much the failed trip to Clemson has cost me in $ from house sales, moving, busted up furniture, and other expenses. Quickly decided this is probably not something I need to think about at all, and decided I'd rather just drink beer instead, so I did that all day yesterday.

Imma be honest here for a second, and I am not financier,

Sep 19, 2016, 9:41 AM

but I would think all this moving, closing on houses, ruined furniture, moving again, moving again, and finally moving again, could not be good for the bank account. Hopefully you have no problems with that...man, I would, but I got like 11 moufs to feed.

Agreed. The only good part of this is that I haven't really

Sep 19, 2016, 9:56 AM

lost any money on the houses. Because Mt Pleasant and Ohio refugees, it's about a 7-10% appreciation/year. So when I moved from here back in Nov of '15, I had been in that house 4 years. When I left Clemson, I was able to sell it FSBO, and didn't really make any money, but didn't lose any either (even with closing costs).

I justified the furniture getting busted up by thinking it was kinda old anyway, but yeah. I hate to think what I've spent on movers and furniture and giving stuff away just to get rid of it.

Listen here bucko, if you would have majored in

Sep 19, 2016, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Imma be honest here for a second, and I am not financier, ]

financiering, you'd realize that Ineligible User, while depleting his nest egg, is making America great again

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you stop buying houses and moving for no reason

Sep 19, 2016, 10:34 AM

the terrorists win

can't wait to here where you are moving next!

Sep 19, 2016, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Pretty typical. ]

staying by computer

Stand by your computer!

Sep 19, 2016, 9:58 AM

I'm kind of out of places I've wanted to live. I always wanted to to move back to Clemson and live there, so since I've done that, I dunno. I guess it depends on work from this point forward.

Fan-freakin'-tastic

Sep 19, 2016, 9:41 AM
IMG_0656.JPG(117.4 K)
IMG_0664.JPG(56.6 K)
IMG_0672.JPG(111.8 K)

Friday - Left the work site in Cachoeira Paulista and drove to Rio for the weekend. Got in late, had one caipirinha and went to bed.

Saturday - Up early. 8 mile run on Copacabana beach. Much talent out running that morning. Spent the day doing "touristy" stuff. Cable cars at Sugarloaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer. Absolutely amazing and awe inspiring. I never realized how big the Christ the Redeemer statue was until I was there. Massive is an understatement.

Copacabana Beach (on the left) and Rio from Sugar Loaf Mountain

Christ the Redeemer

Obligatory Selfie (photobombed by my coworker):

Polish bronze-medal winning shot-putter Lech Stoltman at Christ the Redeemer:

Sunday - Up to go to church. Our hotel was on Avenida Atlantica on Copacabana, which is where they run the marathon. On the walk back from church I stopped to watch some of the Paralympians run past. Spent the rest of the day trying to get to a couple different venues. We couldn't get into Olympic Park without event tickets (and the wheelchair rugby final was sold out) and the Olympic Golf Course doesn't have a pro shop. The guard wouldn't even let us take a picture in front of the clubhouse without a reservation to play. Drove back down to Guaratingueta to check back in for another week on site.

Sunday morning's breakfast view:

Paralympic marathoner: Yarkoni is the athelete competing, he's blind. The man in the orange singlet is his guide.

Another runner, with no arms. I did not stick around long enough to see any with prosthetic legs.

111/10. THIS is why I want to travel for work. To use the down time to see and do things I would probably never make the opportunity to do.

Message was edited by: jroberts®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Re: Paralympic Marathon Pictures

Sep 19, 2016, 9:51 AM
IMG_0677.JPG(510.3 K)
IMG_0678.JPG(672.4 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More pictures

Sep 19, 2016, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Fan-freakin'-tastic ]

waiting for pigs

Sep 19, 2016, 10:04 AM

of hot brazilian butts

talks about lots of talent out running on Copacabana

Sep 19, 2016, 10:08 AM

Post pics from Paralympic games.

#DebbieDowner

I don't stop to take pictures while I'm running, but here's a couple

Sep 19, 2016, 10:18 AM

And rarely carry my phone. But there's really not much in the phone from over the weekend.

Hidden ninja while taking blackmail photo of co-worker using his selfie-stick at Christ the Redeemer:

Not sure what her disability is, other than lack of bubbies:

Look at me! I get to traipse off to Rio!

Sep 19, 2016, 10:22 AM

j/k

#jealous

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Solid meh/10

Sep 19, 2016, 9:45 AM

Friday: Left work, went home, cooked steaks, Netflix and grilled.

Saturday: Couldn't make it to SCState game, worked festival downtown. Somehow had 15mbps open wifi in the middle of the street in Columbia so was able to watch football on the laptop while running sound. Flat tire on box truck kinda sucked.

Sunday: Did absolutely nothing and loved it.

Sep 19, 2016, 10:18 AM

Friday: Last day at work. Got black out drunk. Fell asleep in the bathroom.

Saturday: Waffle House to cure massive hangover. Went directly back to sleep until about 2. Mexican with Red before the NC State game. NC State game for a half, because I don't like them. Drove to Greensboro after not finding gas at two gas stations. Ordered pizza and crushed it before bed.

Sunday: Surprise baby shower for Red's sister. Marriage is a trap. Wings for lunch in High Point, baby shower had chickfila on a Sunday, so that was pleasant. Watched most of the afternoon NFL games. Hibachi for dinner followed by blowing up the toilet immediately after. Drove back to Raleigh amid gas crisis, but survived.

Currently still in bed with Ellie, waiting for my 'exit interview' that was set to begin 17 minutes ago.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Friday: Busy night at the restaurant

Sep 19, 2016, 10:37 AM

made profit and drunk on tekilla.

Sat woke up and washed food truck inside and out then sent undocumenteds out to sell tacos.

Sun not so busy at restaurant. Substituted well tekilla for Cuervo whenever gringos asked, the never new the difference, made up profits for low volume.

Sun night shook down undocs for taco cash, paid them pennies per hour, watched vikings v green bay until it put me to sleep in the 2nd quarter.

Profit/10, Go Tigers!

I didn't know they served tequila at Taco Bell

Sep 19, 2016, 2:37 PM

Also, I bet restaurants replace top shelf with well all the time, especially when you are hammered.

it's monday and i'm still alive so 7/10***

Sep 19, 2016, 11:00 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

congrats bruh!***

Sep 19, 2016, 11:41 AM

Sep 19, 2016, 2:25 PM

I reckon my weekend started on Wednesday this week. A rowdy good time at the Pour House at the Cody Jinks and Whitey Morgan show.

Thursday night, work at the pizza joint then get my happy ### in the car to see Sharkgirl and have an interview at 9 Monday morning.

Friday I have an interview at 9 a.m. I think it went well but had one possible derail moment. The interviewer called me back today to get some clarification on something so I figure that what I thought went wrong wasn't that bad. I had two other interviews but they really weren't worth noting. Head to Charlotte for the Hayes Carll show. I hadn't really listened to BJ Barham in preparation. I was pretty blown away by the set that he did. The crowd was mostly silent the entire time, except one ole drunk #####. His songs called for hard listening and digesting, much like Jason Isbell. Hayes was fantastic, I can only think of one song that he didn't do that I wanted to hear, but he probably needed a more full band for that. Get back to Greenville at a decent time.

Saturday, elect to skip the tailgate because exhausted and gas prices had gone up an insane amount. Found some little dive bar to watch the game, then went home for a nap. Get on the road to Asheville for Jinks and Morgan round two. Get a few beers, see some hippies, and go to the show. I run into a guy I grew up with but hadn't seen since high school graduation. Caught up a bit between sets. I apparently made some chicks very jealous because I was singing and dancing with Sharkgirl all night.

Sunday, drag out of bed around noon, head up to Charlotte for Sarah Shook, a fantastic cap to the musical weekend.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 52
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic