Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ohio state experks say refs gave us the game (still)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Ohio state experks say refs gave us the game (still)

Dec 23, 2020, 9:10 AM

I was on YouTube & this video pops up and low & behold I learn the refs gave us the game last year.

I also learned from their experks that they would have beat us 7 or 8 of 10 games, we had a lucky ?? day.

They are 0-4 against us in big games....lol but they would win most?

According to them their DE’s don’t get pressure & their secondary is lacking but they are great everywhere else..lol skip to 12:45 on the video..lol

https://youtu.be/01DN7U1NfMI

I know it’s laughable.......????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Of course...

Dec 23, 2020, 9:15 AM

it had to be the refs fault because what else could explain why OcryO State couldn't score TD's in the red zone, why they committed several bone headed penalties, or why they turned the ball over.

Yup...had to be the refs.

If there is a more whiney fansbase in existence, I haven't encountered them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

They’re wrong. Justin Fields gave us the game.***

Dec 23, 2020, 9:17 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ohio state experks say refs gave us the game (still)

Dec 23, 2020, 9:18 AM

Opiod abuse is rampant in Ohio which may be clouding their fan base's judgment. It could be their lack of success against the Tigers is leading to substance abuse or perhaps their lack of bordering the beaches.This is concerning as neither issue will be changing. Their jealousy should lead them to change the Bucknut colors to green. They just suck more.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing new.

May 3, 2021, 9:53 AM

My Ohio State cousins have said the same for every game since the Orange Bowl.

They are quite nasty little beasts and I do not discuss football with them.

Let's just go beat them again...I can't wait to hear the next round of excuses.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If that is their belief, I say, SO WHAT? The end result is

Dec 23, 2020, 10:02 AM

the same, and the outcome will never be changed. The only thing that will happen is that we will DESTROY them this time around, and they will have to scour the game clips looking for any bright spots at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those guys look like they eat mayonnaise out of the jar with a tablespoon.*

Dec 23, 2020, 10:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

And it’s not even Duke’s***

Dec 23, 2020, 2:32 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably Miracle Whip.***

Dec 23, 2020, 5:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

They're right! And the fix is already in for CU this year.

Dec 23, 2020, 11:43 AM

Refs instructed and paid. Check
Clock operator on board. Check
Game announcers informed Check
ESPN approval in Check

It's a done deal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2020, 12:50 PM

These guys both look like they smoked WAYYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOO Much Pot before filming!!! Baked doesn't begin to describe how high they look. Flambéed is probably closer to the mark.

Dec 23, 2020, 1:40 PM

Cashclem1 said:

These guys both look like they smoked WAYYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOO Much Pot before filming!!! Baked doesn't begin to describe how high they look. Flambéed is probably closer to the mark.

The way you make it sound, they smoked the right amount.

To live in ohio and pull for the nut necklaces - they

Dec 23, 2020, 5:05 PM

probably should have doubled their intake.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Dec 23, 2020, 1:57 PM

We had three calls overturned in the game. Dobbins TD catch (correct call), Wade targeting (correct call), and of course, the scoop and score.

Troll me all you want but I'll never be convinced the scoop and score was indisputable evidence worthy of overturning. Tough to lose like we did last year but don't give up a touchdown with <4 mins to go in the game and we win. Can't make excuses. Looking forward to the rematch again TigerNet. Hope we get off the schneid.

Dec 23, 2020, 2:02 PM

No troll, just facts. Your QB threw the game losing interception. Get over it like an adult.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2020, 2:09 PM

Do you have notifications for my posts?

I'm married, TigerKing.

Dec 23, 2020, 5:42 PM

No, but you can be smelled from miles away. YWIA.

Dec 23, 2020, 10:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio state experks say refs gave us the game (still) ]

Tell me more about this late touchdown you describe....how many yards was it? And you say it was late in the fourth? How did the refs help on it? I seem to have forgotten.

Dec 24, 2020, 12:44 AM

I think you're misinterpreting what I wrote. Ohio State gave up the go-ahead tuddy very quickly with 4 or so mins left to go in the game. We had an opportunity to win regardless of a blown call. But we have up the tuddy to ETN.

Dec 23, 2020, 4:21 PM

I guess he was watching a different game than the rest of us. There were more uncalled holds by the Suckeyes than a junior prom with blind chaperones.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At what point do they start counting the 7 or 8 of 10?

Dec 23, 2020, 4:59 PM

Bold prediction when you’re 0-4

We sure these guys aren’t coots posing as buckeyes? ???????

Dec 23, 2020, 5:04 PM

That BS but they are to much of a coward to admit it. I hope Dabo will purposely run up the score just this one time. So that OSU can crawl back on the hole and shut Ryan Day’s big mouth along with their whining fans.

Go Tigers!

Dec 23, 2020, 5:18 PM

Imagine the OCryO St wailing if Tee had been in the end zone and the refs called it a catch and TD!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2020, 5:31 PM

That is something that every 0-4 St fan throws out once they feel threatened. It's normally around the moment that they realize the symbol on your bennie is a Clemson Tiger paw. It's an instant reaction on their part. It's a defense mechanism I suppose

I just ask them if they need anything done before them game., since they have had the BIG 10 change their rules for the championship game and now the rules concerning Covid have been changed as well.

I ask them if they need me to sign my name on a petition for the Buttfukcs to get a 10 point head start in the Sugar bowl. If they haven't gotten a petition going yet, then they need to get it going. Don't need any excuses after 1-1-21. Ask them if they need to bring their own refs so that they feel safer this go around.

Obviously you need to make sure that they don't need your help making sure that their power bill is up to date so that they can witness the game live, first hand as it unfolds. You can always invite them over to your place and tell them that your front window looks like a mammoth flat screen from the outside, looking in.

Which ref threw the INT in the end zone?***

Dec 23, 2020, 8:45 PM

Re: Which ref threw the INT in the end zone?***

Dec 24, 2020, 4:08 AM

No flag it was a great catch by Nolan as he read the play perfectly as they had scored on him earlier & he redeemed himself by reading Fields perfectly for a great catch in the end zone. At least it wasn’t an incomplete pass.

If we wouldn’t have slept walked in the 1st part of the game we would have run away with it scoring 24 straight points when it mattered most.

ETN is going to go off in this game, it’s going to be legendary. Ohio state would have had a much better chance had Notre Dame played them, but I believe ND has a much better team.

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Dec 24, 2020, 6:48 AM

Shhh! Don’t tell them playing good for a quarter and a half is not dominating the game. Especially when you get outscored 29-7 for the rest of the game. And even after all the “bad” call they had the lead in 4thQ and couldn’t hold it. And had two chances to win the game after that and got zippo. Yeah, it was the refs.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic