Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ohio State game cancelled.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Ohio State game cancelled.

Nov 27, 2020, 11:34 PM

More positive tests at the Buckeyes.

ESPN reporting it now. Everyone is waiting to see if Fields is amongst them. Probably not. But, at any rate, the B1G has the toughest policy of any conference. Anyone testing positive must sit out a minimum of 21 days.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ohio State game cancelled.

Nov 28, 2020, 12:35 AM

Educators grow concerned that no one will remember how to spell “Ohyeaux”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2020, 12:35 AM

Educators grow concerned that no one will remember how to spell “Ohyeaux”

Must also shut down activities for 7 days***

Nov 28, 2020, 12:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2020, 12:39 AM

I think one more and they don’t qualify for playoffs. Is that correct?

Nov 28, 2020, 1:14 AM

There’s no minimum for the CFP. However, the B1G 10 championship game does require a minimum number of games played.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has Fields hurdled enough people to sew up the Heisman

Nov 28, 2020, 1:19 AM

yet?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Nov 28, 2020, 5:24 AM

https://www.espn.com/espn/print?id=30403874

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2020, 6:07 AM

The ACC did great starting the season early. For the viability of football, I hate to see any game canceled. Per their league protocol, I believe the OSU players and coaches that are out today will be out for their other two games. I hope that Clemson is able to play today and next Saturday at VT. We owe Notre Dame a payback game.

Nov 28, 2020, 6:11 AM

Big 10 with that 21 day policy - anyone recall hearing which players got Covid in any of the other Big 10 games that were cancelled? I guess they have remained tight lipped about "who" OR miraculously, those players must have all been non-starters.

Nov 28, 2020, 6:56 AM

It's been coming out similar to ours where it states player "y" is out for injury or undisclosed reason. That being said, o41o had initially said they wouldn't release a travel list until 10 AM this morning. I would guess now it's no need to.

Next Saturday looks real iffy since they've not only cancelled today's game but paused all team activities until further notice. I'm sure ppl will figure it out and leak whether or not it's fields.

Day is eligible for next Saturday since he's a coach barring symptoms of course. The 21 day doesn't apply to coaches and/or players contact traced.

Earlier in this week when the unofficial news broke, the b1g conference officials announced they were working on a revised plan to allow players before 21 days, as well as the championship criteria... Not surprising but if I were Wisky, I'd be pissed if they changed it now.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Harbaugh is probably hoping that Ohio State is out for the

Nov 28, 2020, 7:04 AM

next two weeks to avoid getting another beating from them....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic