Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have you ever met someone from Ohio..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Have you ever met someone from Ohio..

Dec 23, 2020, 12:11 PM

that didn't mention that they were from Oh-HIIYEE-Oh at least 3 times per conversation? One of those mentions can include telling you how they do things in Oh-HIIYEE-Oh.

Hope we beat the bucknuts so bad, they retreat back home from the wonderful shores of Myrtle Beach!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have you ever met someone from Ohio..

Dec 23, 2020, 12:26 PM

our airedale,Mack,was bred and born in ocryo.had to go there to pick him up.he's been with us for almost 2 years and has not mentioned that state even once.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 23, 2020, 12:29 PM

Half of Ohio already lives in South Carolina. I swear I think most of them live in the lowcountry. There’s a billboard on the interstate leaving Ohio somewhere that says last one to South Carolina turn out the lights.

Know somebody from Ohio and they confessed

Dec 23, 2020, 12:34 PM

that when it gets really cold, the Patrol Boys(student crossing guards k-12) wore panty hose. I could maybe see hose, but panty hose? I bet Ryan Day wears them which would account for the expression on his face constantly as they're squeezing his testicles-if he has any.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2020, 12:51 PM

Honestly, EVERY person I've ever met from Ohio seems to have a chip on their shoulder. Their normal speech pattern is full of threats.
"Oh, they know better than to do something like that with me."
"You just let someone try that with me..."
or the one we've all heard..."Well, in OHIO..."

Dec 23, 2020, 3:12 PM

DMDRanch said:

Honestly, EVERY person I've ever met from Ohio seems to have a chip on their shoulder. Their normal speech pattern is full of threats.
"Oh, they know better than to do something like that with me."
"You just let someone try that with me..."
or the one we've all heard..."Well, in OHIO..."

Bingo!!! Hard to describe, but you nailed it.

Re: Oh They're Too Proud To Hold It In ---

Dec 23, 2020, 12:56 PM

Guy I used to work with........he and I would be talking about cars or something...and he would have to insert a trivia question of sorts and be like..."" You know so and so who invented this or that...you know where he came from right? ""
And I would go ahead and take the bait with my eyes rolling back in my head and ask "" Where? ""......and he look at me with a straight arrogant look like he discovered Einstein's theory and say "" Ohio !! "" Then I'm like ..."" OHHH. ""

Then he would make some wise crack about the South like "" Y'all probably still operating cars like the Flintstones...using y'all's feet to get going..huh?? "" I' m like "",yeah right. ""

But one thing is for sure....he ain't never letting that Christian Wilkins incident slide not one bit.

Then I have to come back about all the mental issues they have up there on there campus.

Re: Oh They're Too Proud To Hold It In ---

Dec 23, 2020, 3:13 PM

Xander5000 said:

Guy I used to work with........he and I would be talking about cars or something...and he would have to insert a trivia question of sorts and be like..."" You know so and so who invented this or that...you know where he came from right? ""
And I would go ahead and take the bait with my eyes rolling back in my head and ask "" Where? ""......and he look at me with a straight arrogant look like he discovered Einstein's theory and say "" Ohio !! "" Then I'm like ..."" OHHH. ""

Then he would make some wise crack about the South like "" Y'all probably still operating cars like the Flintstones...using y'all's feet to get going..huh?? "" I' m like "",yeah right. ""

But one thing is for sure....he ain't never letting that Christian Wilkins incident slide not one bit.

Then I have to come back about all the mental issues they have up there on there campus.

They can be so exhausting. They're a special bunch.

Re: Have you ever met someone from Ohio..they were all

Dec 23, 2020, 1:05 PM

the obnoxious little 8 year old kid who knew everything at Myrtle Beach when you were a kid

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have you ever met someone from Ohio..they were all

Dec 23, 2020, 3:14 PM

74TIGER said:

the obnoxious little 8 year old kid who knew everything at Myrtle Beach when you were a kid

Yup.

Dec 23, 2020, 1:10 PM

Yeah and every one of them was loud

Dec 23, 2020, 1:56 PM

Wife has distant relatives from the Cincinnati area. Back in the 90s, they’d brag about going line-dancing. They had cute cowboy hats and boots for their line dancing nights and claimed to love country music, Shania Twain country music.
Oh boy, and if it’s an election year, they always love telling you how “independent” they are. Ohioans are very enlightened, ya know?
A teammate on my son’s baseball team had moved down from Ohio. They had all kind of Palmetto Flag stuff on their cars and coolers, but the mom was always wearing an effing BuckNut hat.

Dec 23, 2020, 3:19 PM

I had a fellow that i worked with in Vero Beach doing telephone manhole work. Bill was the laziest ding dong i ever ran across..but i never had him mention O31O once...But he is the rare exception...RIP, BILL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry to disappoint but I had a

Dec 23, 2020, 3:28 PM

Student nurse from Toledo assigned to me at Walter Reed who made my first three months back on my feet quite a pleasure before she graduated and was reassigned by the Army

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry to disappoint but I had a

Dec 23, 2020, 8:24 PM

any relation to max klinger?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 23, 2020, 3:38 PM

I have a good friend from Ohio (not Columbus) who has become a Clemson fan. Had two friends from Columbus who became insufferable while Urban was still there.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 23, 2020, 3:40 PM

I think Dirty Myrtle is their home.

Dec 23, 2020, 8:30 PM

what was the exact point of that post? Very adult.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2020, 8:48 PM

Gross, those weirdos smell like cheese and onions. Only seen them in captivity though

Yes, and the acted like the mayor of a trailer park.***

Dec 23, 2020, 8:49 PM

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic