Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OSU fan: Iowa/Pennis State/Wisconsun QBs all equal to TL...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

OSU fan: Iowa/Pennis State/Wisconsun QBs all equal to TL...

Dec 23, 2019, 12:24 AM

..hard to believe....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OSU fan: Iowa/Pennis State/Wisconsun QBs all equal to TL...

Dec 23, 2019, 1:22 AM

Yeah, Rutgers has a solid QB who might be better than Trevor Lawrence too.

don’t sell northwestern and Nebraska short

Dec 23, 2019, 1:25 AM

Especially northwestern. They are dynamite at QB

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: don’t sell northwestern and Nebraska short

Dec 23, 2019, 7:57 AM

??????

Does Hunter still start for them?***

Dec 23, 2019, 9:36 AM [ in reply to don’t sell northwestern and Nebraska short ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2019, 1:44 AM [ in reply to Re: OSU fan: Iowa/Pennis State/Wisconsun QBs all equal to TL... ]

Yeah, Rutgers has a solid QB who might be better than Trevor Lawrence too.

Oh boy...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2019, 4:14 AM [ in reply to Re: OSU fan: Iowa/Pennis State/Wisconsun QBs all equal to TL... ]

Is stupid a must for an OSWho fans. The only TD your guys got the last time you played us, was when the Airplane touched down before letting your ZERO team off!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rutgers?

Dec 23, 2019, 5:08 AM [ in reply to Re: OSU fan: Iowa/Pennis State/Wisconsun QBs all equal to TL... ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rutgers?

Dec 23, 2019, 7:57 AM

??

You people not only flock to our state in droves

Dec 23, 2019, 11:31 AM [ in reply to Re: OSU fan: Iowa/Pennis State/Wisconsun QBs all equal to TL... ]

but you ##### and moan about everything you encounter while you're here. Your post just proved that it's not that bad here. You Ohio people are clearly delusional.

Also when you're down here, use your ####### turn signal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

LOL...bless your heart...lol

Dec 23, 2019, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Re: OSU fan: Iowa/Pennis State/Wisconsun QBs all equal to TL... ]

Thankfully God gave the vast majority of you bucknut fans only half-a brain. Otherwise, you'd all be twice as stupid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 23, 2019, 1:46 AM

Did you call Penn State that because of all the child molestation that was allowed to take place in the locker room showers there?

Dec 23, 2019, 5:04 AM

While I agree that the big ten is weak I am tired of the Pennis State Pedo State comments. A sick individual did something horrible and is in jail for it. All the parties involved in any way are gone. The current students do not deserved to be mocked in this way and it says more about the character of the person making the comments than Penn State students or the University. Lets be better than this.

Dec 23, 2019, 8:41 AM

I want to agree with you, but I cannot.

when I was a cadet, we had a baseball game against Kent State. We gave them so much grief about being hippies and war protesters that they began to worry a bit and started trying to disassociate themselves from the events which were, by then, 20 years old. this was a little over the top and had a funny twist.

of course many in this nation feel as though anything a southerner might display or speak of which exhib8some cultural pride is bigoted, backwards or both. I think this goes too far given the reality that even if the one mixing cultural pride with bigotry and backwardness is serious, that individual has only a small audience. couple this against a backdrop of a 150+ year distance between events and the present and this us clearly over the top.

the reason I think the Penn State thing should be allowed still is because they had a monster on staff for years who was kept on only because he helped them win AND it is still a relatively recent set of facts. Penn St needs to be reminded that such things cannot be tolerated, as do we all. Let them be reminded for about 30 years and then let things settle down. ar the same time, we need to beware that anything which pops up regarding our own staff needs to be handled quickly and not swept under the rug.

Dec 23, 2019, 9:02 AM

Yeah I don't know why any recruits ever sign there, I could shower where I knew NAMBLA activities had taken place, just gross

Have to disagree.....

Dec 23, 2019, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Re: OSU fan: Iowa/Pennis State/Wisconsun QBs all equal to TL... ]

Yes, it was a perverted person at the center of the despicable incidents- they can show up anywhere. The issue is the seemingly university wide cover up, ignoring, and acceptance of the actions in the name of winning, from Paterno to the administration to the fans. The boosters darn near rioted in protest when they took Paterno’s statue down and still revere him- they would probably hire a reincarnated younger clone of him tomorrow if they had a chance.

No, this was way more than just a one sick man event- it is about how it was handled and, to me, still seems to be lower on the totem poll than winning in the hierarchy of PSU’s booster priorities. Maybe in a few years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2019, 6:33 AM

Hey Bucknut, the exit is that way ??!

Go Tigers beat the Bucknut’s! ??????????

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2019, 6:53 AM

Very hard to believe any fan base in the country is that ignorant. Pigs?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2019, 11:54 AM

And the most amazing thing is that they are constantly congratulating themselves on being so knowledgeable. it is the epitome of the Dunning - Kruger effect.

Coined in 1999 by then-Cornell psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the eponymous Dunning-Kruger Effect is a cognitive bias whereby people who are incompetent at something are unable to recognize their own incompetence.

Strange, because I don't remember ANY of those

Dec 23, 2019, 9:21 AM

whatever-there-name-is-becuase=no-one-knows-them QBs ever hung 44 in three quarters on Bama before.

Every fan base has its delusional hayseeds

Dec 23, 2019, 9:31 AM

As seen here on this board. Just bc 1 OSU kid who is likely 10 wrote that on a message board doesn’t mean it holds weight.

Dec 23, 2019, 9:34 AM

Underestimate Clemson and our players at your own risk. I predict Trevor will beat them and they’ll still believe he’s “subpar” by their pathetic rust belt redneck standards. They are white trailer trash that actually believe they’re great academicians. I want to beat the sh*t out of these arrogant pri*cks! There, I said it and oh yes, welcome to the gracious south and in the words of my Southern Belle Grandmother”bless their little white trash hearys!”

Dec 23, 2019, 10:44 AM

Do you kiss your daughter with that mouth?

Dec 23, 2019, 1:56 PM

First of all, my daughter died earlier this year so, no I no longer have the chance to kiss her. As far as your reply, I didn’t realize snowflakes like yourself would melt based on a few words I’ve seen, read and moved on from used in other post but my utmost, heartfelt apologies for my almost foul language. Good Day...

I hope that OSU coaches have focused their defense...

Dec 23, 2019, 9:37 AM

...around worrying about ANYTHING other than the below average, overrated QB that Clemson has running the offense.

They should just focus on how to stop ETN and the run game.

TL16 does NOT represent ANY sort of offensive threat that OSU's defense should concern itself with.

Just focus on the important players on Clemson's offense, which does NOT include TL16.

That is my message to the OSU coaching staff and players.

:)

Do this and everything should work out fine!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Re: I hope that OSU coaches have focused their defense...

Dec 23, 2019, 10:37 AM

I agree. After all, TL does not have a very quick release, nor does he throw the ball with great velocity. And his running? Slow as mud. Maturity? Ha! Yes, bucknuts, just ignore TL and everything will be beautiful. ;)

It doesn't matter what OSU defense focuses on.***

Dec 23, 2019, 11:48 AM [ in reply to I hope that OSU coaches have focused their defense... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic